Imagine being this upset by drawings.

joined Oct 2, 2014

Nice! Yuri age gap is the best!!

joined Oct 2, 2014

Wow, that could have been so much better :\

Olsytra
Stretch discussion 15 Jul 01:40
joined Oct 2, 2014

That "ending". What the ef. I will never get that time back.

Olsytra
Beloved L discussion 11 Jul 00:49
joined Oct 2, 2014

With the new ban on homosexuality in online content that China has introduced, is it gonna be a case of RIP Beloved now?

If this should go in another forum please tell me and I'll delete and move.

Depends where Jaeliu lives. Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan shouldn't be affected by this bullshit.

Formosa especially should not be affected, since it is not even the same country, despite its official name.

Her Weibo says she lives in Chaoyang District, Beijing, unfortunately.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 12:49AM

Olsytra
Beloved L discussion 09 Jul 23:06
joined Oct 2, 2014

With the new ban on homosexuality in online content that China has introduced, is it gonna be a case of RIP Beloved now?

If this should go in another forum please tell me and I'll delete and move.

last edited at Jul 9, 2017 11:07PM

Olsytra
joined Oct 2, 2014

I'm confused. Are Fumi and Ah-chan together in the end?

Olsytra
Prism discussion 22 Jun 16:29
joined Oct 2, 2014

So depressing this got cancelled. It was really good. Love that nothing was over exaggerated and no super over the top reactions to things, and no questionable/exaggerated psychology in the main characters.

Olsytra
joined Oct 2, 2014

Love the bartender's design. Dat asymetrical undercut.

TenshiKyoko posted:

How could this possibly continue?

Aliens attack the city

Turns out bartender is secretly the most skilled pilot in the world and is the only human trained in the use of a proof-of-concept advanced military fighter aircraft fitted with experimental weaponry, and Earth's only hope.

Olsytra
Beloved L discussion 05 Jun 05:10
joined Oct 2, 2014

Damn, the expressions and art style in this is beautiful. Considering getting a print done of some of these pages or panels... Wow, it's just breathtaking.

If Wei Wei and Ding Yi don't get together in the end I hope Jaeliu steps on a Lego

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 5:10AM

joined Oct 2, 2014

Dat cuteness, dat intense love. Best artist ever.

Olsytra
joined Oct 2, 2014

I don't get why everyone's panties are in a twist. 1. The maid obv enjoys it and the master would stop if she didn't, and 2, biggest point of them all: It's a freaking drawing. What I find hilarious though is that she's supposed to be 12 when she looks more like 8, as if stating her age, contrary to her looks, makes it any better (it's like, its it's easy,, draw her as 12 if she is 12, and if you draw her as 8 then say she's 8).

Anyway, loved the whole thing! And that last kiss was really cute! It actually gave me butterflies haha

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 9:49AM

Olsytra
joined Oct 2, 2014

My heart exploded. So cute!

Olsytra
Pulse discussion 07 Mar 09:03
joined Oct 2, 2014

What are their ages/how big is the age gap? Edit: nvm saw that there were character bios. 31 and 18.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 9:05AM

Olsytra
Happy End discussion 02 Oct 16:07
joined Oct 2, 2014

We'll that was the worst, most anti-climactic ending to anything I've ever read or watched. Loved the story throughout but that end just spoiled it for me.