Forum › Sweet Blue Flowers discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I'm confused. Are Fumi and Ah-chan together in the end?

Yes

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Alright, I'm currently reading this manga (believe it or not for the first time), but that last bit of chapter 34, it made me copy the CBR a little bit. My comment to that literally was: "Meanwhile, in today's episode of "I did not see that coming"...!".

joined Oct 22, 2018

When I read the introduction to chapter 50, I said: "Are you fucking kidding me?!". I was pretty damn frustrated.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Meanwhile, in today's episode of "I did not see that coming...":
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_blue_flowers_ch52#20

joined Oct 15, 2014

Man it's been years since I've read this. Back then I didn't even finish it, I stop at chapter 40-45. But now I finally have finished! And I actually quite like it

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Yup after reading this for like the 10th time throughout the years that very last page still makes me all fluffy inside.

joined Aug 23, 2018

One of my favourite Yuri's. A bit of shame we didn't get more of anime as for me the story gets far more interesting where the anime stops.

I like the ending, it's one of those that gets better once you give it a reread and it feels fitting for this story. Sure it probably would have done with a few less chapters and one or two of the other storylines weren't as strong as central one (Kyouko with her male childhood sweetheart for example) but I like the stuff involving the plays and hanging out with friends and also Fumi's relationship with her cousin Chizu. Akira and Fumi are great two main characters, and I like that Fumi doesn't throw herself onto Akira and makes sure she's comfortable.

I'd definitely have this top 20 of my favourite manga's.

To reply you must either login or sign up.