Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Now this new women will, idk, probably try to seduce Asuka, then Ayako's "maternal instinct" will activate to protect her daughter and we will have some delicious sinful incest happening.

I have the feeling that the new girl may be interested in the mother instead? It's really confusing at the moment, for me.

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 11:42PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

This won't end well will it?

i mean is mother x daughter incest story when this kind of stories go well (hentai doesnt count)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It's mom's sister, who will try to seduce her niece, because she and her sister used to do sex stuff too...
A lovely yuri incest love triangle!!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

this is probably the first time Iv read a manga that had that cliff hanger and went "ohh what next" instead of "ffs really?!"

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 11:51PM

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'm only taking a guess but that woman looks like she's related to Ayako. So perhaps her mother? And in turn, Asuka's grandma.

And Ayako said it was her fault Asuka had been feeling this way. So maybe she herself and her mother had that sort of relationship too.

Well that grandma sure looks young af....

joined Apr 14, 2017

Asuka's full name is Mori Asuka. I'm assuming her mother's last name was Kisaragi before marriage.

The new woman's last name is Mori, too, so it's probably a relationship between sisters-in-law.

Unless there's some kind of mistake with the surnames, then she'd most likely be Ayako's sister, which actually makes more sense because they look so similar to each other.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 2:04AM

Seju
joined May 1, 2014

"Just a daughter and nothing more" she is your mother, child, the one who gives you birth. You are probably her most precious thing in the world

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

On the one hand, fuck, here comes the drama train chu-chu!
On the other hand, fuck yeah, here comes the (hopefully) yuri incest drama trainwreck, chu-chu!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

What a cliche development. As soon as there is any kind of development in the main relationship, a mysterious rival appears out of nowhere.

joined Jun 25, 2017

OMG!!!!!! You just posted chapter 6 and I already need chapter 7!!!! >_<

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

The mother isn't getting any doki doki feelings for the daughter. She's actually trying to be a mother. Hence, the author brings in another character either to spark those doki doki feelings or to confirm that the mother truly does not have feelings for her daughter.

+1 for doki doki feelings. :|

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I feel sad

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What a cliche development. As soon as there is any kind of development in the main relationship, a mysterious rival appears out of nowhere.

I'd like a manga actually drawing them as appearing from nowhere, with some light- and soundeffects. Then the protagonist would "But they didn't even exist a moment ago! They literally appeared from nowhere!"-tsukkomi.

Anyway, how about this plot twist: model-woman is actually the biological mother, and because she's such an Ice-Queen she left her daughter with a friend, the one the heroine thinks is her mom? ^^

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Can anyone tell me who she actually is? By the way she talked with Ayako in the raw?
I'm translating this, but my language has more addresses than just "I and you"
Mother and daughter, aunt and niece, sisters, older and younger, friends. I dare not take this risk

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 8:47AM

Champion%20einhart%201
joined Oct 6, 2017

gasp a new woman appears! Asuka gambatte! Asuka fighto! >w<

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Woaah that unexpected rival tho...

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Can anyone tell me who she actually is? By the way she talked with Ayako in the raw?

She addressed Ayako twice - both times by name without any honorifics and she used pretty casual and informal speech style.

joined Mar 20, 2017

She addressed Ayako twice - both times by name without any honorifics and she used pretty casual and informal speech style.

Best friends still calling eaching without honorifics (plus the "-san" doesn't help at all )

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well I know something is bound to happen just don't know if it will be good or bad

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 10:42AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmm, I want the new person to hook up with the mom and the daughter to be over it, I don't dig the mom/daughter thing, UNLESS, she's really her aunt, or her sister or something veeeery weird like that. Anyway, I like how it's developing :D

joined Apr 14, 2017

Ayako's sister or her sister-in-law, because her name's /Mori/ Akira. The former would honestly make more sense, given how similar they look to each other.

If I'm not wrong, Kisaragi was Ayako's surname before she got married, and the guy's surname was Mori, whiiich means that she'd have to be a blood relative of the guy's. Unless there's been a mistake with the surnames.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 11:00AM

joined Mar 20, 2017

Ayako's sister or her sister-in-law, because her name's /Mori/ Akira. The former would honestly make more sense, given how similar they look to each other.

If I'm not wrong, Kisaragi was Ayako's surname before she got married, and the guy's surname was Mori, whiiich means that she'd have to be a blood relative of the guy's. Unless there's been a mistake with the surnames.

I hope you're right, thank you very much. And alex, too.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 11:05AM

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This won't end well will it?

i mean is mother x daughter incest story when this kind of stories go well (hentai doesnt count)

I'm pretty sure Mochi Au Lait would make this kind of thing turn out just fine.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

What the fuck, this has such a drama heavy theme, why the fuck do we need StandardLoveTriangleNo759 all of a sudden?? Why do authors seem clinically unable to propel the story without these? Here, the author chose a theme which should be quite enough to generate the drama all by itself (especially since this work chose a more realistic approach to the subject matter), but apparently, that is not enough. If I wanted to read a love triangle story, I already have a metric ton of it here. Mother/daughter incest is exceedingly rare, mother/daughter incest done with a semblance of realism is basically unheard of. I. Am. Not. Here. To. Read. About. A. Fucking. Triangle. Go away, new character.

Also, of course, she shows up at the exact fucking time the main characters have their moment.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 2:36PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I wonder if we will learn that they are NOT blood related at some point? That would be... a poor plot device.

To reply you must either login or sign up.