Forum › Posts by Mothercucker

Mothercucker
joined Apr 14, 2017

At this point, Nadeshiko dating all of them wouldn't even be a plot twist anymore.

Mothercucker
1 x ½ discussion 31 Jan 11:00
joined Apr 14, 2017

Can anyone tell me who she actually is? By the way she talked with Ayako in the raw?

Ayako's sister or her sister-in-law, because her name's /Mori/ Akira. The former would honestly make more sense, given how similar they look to each other.

If I'm not wrong, Kisaragi was Ayako's surname before she got married, and the guy's surname was Mori, whiiich means that she'd have to be a blood relative of the guy's. Unless there's been a mistake with the surnames.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 11:00AM

Mothercucker
1 x ½ discussion 31 Jan 01:52
joined Apr 14, 2017

Asuka's full name is Mori Asuka. I'm assuming her mother's last name was Kisaragi before marriage.

The new woman's last name is Mori, too, so it's probably a relationship between sisters-in-law.

Unless there's some kind of mistake with the surnames, then she'd most likely be Ayako's sister, which actually makes more sense because they look so similar to each other.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 2:04AM

Mothercucker
joined Apr 14, 2017

Let me start by saying I am personally not that fond of the word "futanari". I do not like using that word and, while I definitely do not hate it, I prefer it when the girls are depicted as trans girls instead of futa girls.

However, I do respect the people who like it because I do not see anything wrong with it. It is just one of the many things people are into. That is why, despite having sworn that I'd never partake in any discourse on this hell site, I am going to say this:

Before making any assumptions about this comic, please check the original tweets.

PITO explicitly stated that You is a futa girl in this comic.

Futanari, not trans. By using the "Transgender" tag on this comic, you are giving everyone the wrong idea about what the author intended for people to see AND disrespecting the author's intentions.

It does not matter what this feels like to you.
It feels You's a trans girl? Maybe it does, okay, but she isn't. She's a futa--that's what the author said, so that's the info you should provide us, the readers, with. You do not get to decide what this comic /is/ because you are not the author. You did not create this comic. Therefore, you have no right to change what the author wanted people to see this comic as, which is Futa!You losing her virginity to an older woman she doesn't know.

And I think it's pretty obvious that futa =/= trans. We all know what futa means: someone with both a penis and a vagina. A trans girl would be a someone who was assigned male at birth, but is a girl.

TL;DR - It would be much appreciated if you removed the "Transgender" tag because that is simply not what You is. Please respect the author by using the "Futanari" tag alone, as that is what he did in Twitter.