Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I like how Sakurako's so dumb her imaginary camel has hard hooves. Also I don't think that wearing a swimsuit merits a slap, but w/e.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

https://media3.giphy.com/media/103xW5bZiXBVW8/200_s.gif
(sorry I dunno how to get images to show up directly in the post... I've been here for two and a half years, you think I'd know that by now)

... and we still haven't learned who Nadeshiko's girlfriend is! I don't think her friends have even showed up in a while, have they? I mean, I'm not really complaining since Oomuro-ke's still funny as hell, but I do have to wonder.

I really think Nadeshiko's gf is Megumi, since they only talked at around 10:00pm, someone here mentioned it before, so if you calculate the time let's say the time they are dismissed at school is 3:00pm, she will have to get to her destination maybe 30 mins or so, then get ready for the job maybe another 30 mins, so she will start around 4:00pm then if they have part time job let's say it's 4 hours, so her shift will end at 8:00pm, then after that she will do whatever she needed to do before leaving work let's say 30 mins again, then travel home 30 mins or 40 mins, so approximately an hour, she will be home around 9:00pm, by then she will take a bath then eat dinner, so around 10:00pm she will be free to call Nadeshiko. Then maybe after the call will study and sleep at around 12:00mn. Because if it's either the other 2 girls then Nadeshiko won't have to wait around 10:00pm every time to talk to her

I haven't read that chapter in a while, so I probably should not be saying anything, and this is definitely a good theory, but is it possible that she calls at 10:00 PM just to hide her GF from her sisters? I don't know who goes to sleep at 10 PM, but, you know, maybe it's different in Japan (actually, maybe Hanako does). This is the wonderful world of YuruYuri, so she doesn't really need to hide the fact that she has a GF, but, yeah, I dunno.

Random question: did Hanako ever have any subtext with anyone? I might be misremembering since it's been two years and all, but I remember Yui's cousin and Himawari's sister having some subtext in San Hai, but, again, I'm probably misremembering. But, yeah, they're both younger than Hanako, so I think that Hanako deserves some of that trademark YuruYuri subtext as well. GIVE HANAKO A GIRLFRIEND TOO!

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 1:54PM

joined May 25, 2016

Random question: did Hanako ever have any subtext with anyone? I might be misremembering since it's been two years and all, but I remember Yui's cousin and Himawari's sister having some subtext in San Hai, but, again, I'm probably misremembering. But, yeah, they're both younger than Hanako, so I think that Hanako deserves some of that trademark YuruYuri subtext as well. GIVE HANAKO A GIRLFRIEND TOO!

Remember that twintail cheeky tsundere girl from her class?

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 2:40PM

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I forgot how funny this was. The comedy is great, and the hidden yuri from the onee-san is great. XD

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Yay! I'm glad Bakkin picked this back up again. I know they've been having trouble getting their group together after losing their main translator and website, but I'm glad they were able to get a new one and consistently releasing new Yuru Yuri scans.

I'm hoping we get to see some Nadeshiko and harem chapters soon. Ive seen some untranslated scans and things get spicy. I really do hope the gf is Megumi tho lol.

We've actually been waiting for the volume to come out, because we don't like typesetting the screencap of the online version. We had the chapter translated more than a year ago already, waiting for the book. The volume only came out recently along with the March 2017 issue of Yuri Hime. (Now you guys know what you should buy to support Namori.)

Also, I blame Alex for holding onto his copy of the new volume for 6 months.

(/ˍ・、) I'm sorry! I blame me too

It's all your fault alex

joined Aug 10, 2014

Bless the yuri gods. Funny thing is, I just reread Oomuro-ke a few days ago.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

'Pitter Patter'

c:

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

True friendship is having people stop you from dine and dashing

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Kaede is a precious bean

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Remember that twintail cheeky tsundere girl from her class?

Yeah, I think her name is Misaki? I ship them so hard!

CitizenJoestar
joined Jan 28, 2016

Yay! I'm glad Bakkin picked this back up again. I know they've been having trouble getting their group together after losing their main translator and website, but I'm glad they were able to get a new one and consistently releasing new Yuru Yuri scans.

I'm hoping we get to see some Nadeshiko and harem chapters soon. Ive seen some untranslated scans and things get spicy. I really do hope the gf is Megumi tho lol.

We've actually been waiting for the volume to come out, because we don't like typesetting the screencap of the online version. We had the chapter translated more than a year ago already, waiting for the book. The volume only came out recently along with the March 2017 issue of Yuri Hime. (Now you guys know what you should buy to support Namori.)

Also, I blame Alex for holding onto his copy of the new volume for 6 months.

Ah good to know. Thanks again for your guys hardwork! Yuru Yuri and Oomuro-ke are some of my favorite manga, and one of the few series who's scanlation team I follow. I donated a couple times on the former Bakkin website, but that was shortly before Akane(I think?) went AWOL for a bit, so hopefully that went through.

I've chatted with Alex a couple of times on Reddit too, and he even sent me a scan one time. He seems like a nice person(despite his name), so I don't hold it against him lol. Nice to see you guys hang around in Dynasty Reader too! The following for Yuru Yuri on Reddit died down after S3 ended, so great to see some discussion about it here again, especially after the somewhat long hiatus.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 12:01AM

joined Feb 13, 2016

Why is Himawari such a great girlfriend? I sometimes wonder if Sakurako deserves her (I love them as a ship, don't misunderstand). But wow, she went through great lengths, asked her baby sister to do that for Sakurako in a pinch. She's so awesome.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Hahaha so cute

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I needed this back in my life

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

Man, this and Cheerful Amnesia back both in the same week! Awesome.

Download
joined Jun 28, 2017

I want five seasons of oomuroke anime

joined Jan 11, 2018

Is this a hint about her relationship or just a false flag?

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Is this a hint about her relationship or just a false flag?

I thought it was a hint.

Holy, I thought it was fan art at first. I couldn't believe it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I STRONGLY BELIEVE that this hints Ai as the true lover... No matter how much I want it to be Megumi instead

joined Jan 11, 2018

I STRONGLY BELIEVE that this hints Ai as the true lover... No matter how much I want it to be Megumi instead

There's always hope for the poly ending.

Side note love your icon where's it from?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

In what way is it a hint on who is her lover - am I missing something?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

which one dammit.

I had forgotten about "Which one is Nadeshiko's girlfriend?" thing

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

which one dammit.

It's Nadeshiko X Everyone.

:V

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Namori is such a tease.

To reply you must either login or sign up.