Forum › Posts by wtfbbqomg

wtfbbqomg
joined Feb 13, 2016
Kr_saki-1606913324192784384-img1

^^^^^^ @(Rekan1) I'm super late to this party that the link you shared is dead. Can this be re-upped somehow?

wtfbbqomg
Image Comments 03 Oct 11:19
joined Feb 13, 2016
691d83e8bc62ad3b3c8acd26ce89641b_470

It's also pretty funny that all the Kancolle ones are characters Arisa's VA Sakura Ayane voiced.

joined Feb 13, 2016

There's no internal consistency in these doujins! Why can't Maki breastfeed their new baby when Nico was able to breastfeed their first baby?!?

A reply after a million years, but I also wanted to comment about this inconsistency because Maki actually has decent sized breasts, and Nico, having like 71cm but can breastfeed somehow was so weird to me. And then I realised, it's just another unfortunate 'lul no breasts' joke that actually pertains to both Dia and Ruby who are a bit lacking in that area too. This entire thing was a setup for the shilling Dia and Ruby. Well played.

wtfbbqomg
joined Feb 13, 2016

Why is Himawari such a great girlfriend? I sometimes wonder if Sakurako deserves her (I love them as a ship, don't misunderstand). But wow, she went through great lengths, asked her baby sister to do that for Sakurako in a pinch. She's so awesome.

joined Feb 13, 2016

tf i cried

Same. I'm so happy for them.

Also had a very quick thought that I'll never have that kind of relationship with anyone in this lifetime, and that made me cry more.

wtfbbqomg
joined Feb 13, 2016

can you (pretty pls?) say a name for me to search or...?

anyway, nicomaki doujin with age gap! and by my favorite nicomaki artist!
Maki's so lovesick and cute I can't stop smiling!! aaahhhhhhh!!

truly a happy birthday to Nico XD

It took me a while to find it, but here it is.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11205513/1/Forgotten-Promises

It's very similar, and this seems set up for a multi-chapter but it's been abandoned for a while which is a shame.

joined Feb 13, 2016

This is beautiful. I'm the same as most of the comments here in that I'm a NicoMakifag but this is just really beautiful. I would read more from this story.

wtfbbqomg
joined Feb 13, 2016

I feel like I've read a story similar to this before. In fanfic form...

wtfbbqomg
joined Feb 13, 2016

Page 7: "Sorry, sorry. I'm just teasing. This makes happy." Uh, am I reading this wrong cause it doesn't really make sense the way I'm reading it.

Nico was teasing Maki about the trip invitation, because she wasn't being straightforward with it, and asking if people were coming with them even when Maki was making it seem like a trip that was only for the two of them.

27: What's up with that "Nishikino Souseki-san" thing? Is it a nickname Nico has for Maki? The only experience I have with Love Live is reading the yuri doujins, so I'm not too familiar with all this stuff (though it certainly does help a lot with learning more about LL).

Natsume Souseki has this famed phrase “the moon is beautiful” to express the Japanese equivalent of “I love you.” In that scene, Maki was kinda doing the same thing and Nico as usual was just messing with her while also subtly saying that there will be next times in wonderful places in the course of their relationship.

joined Feb 13, 2016

I had the assumption that Nico was paipan. This needed more pages tbh.

wtfbbqomg
joined Feb 13, 2016

anyone noticed that the date on maki's phone was the date of her birthday?

Indeed, that was why Maki has a ring. It's a nice subtle detail of the story.

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 3:21AM