Forum › Strange Babies discussion

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

this is the worst love triangle I ever read, its like nothing happend from the first chapter. I was wondering why I forgot about this...

joined Apr 15, 2013

Somebody please hold me back so I don't strangle Goat Woman. She's more oblivious than I am, and that's a pretty damn high bar.

joined Jun 3, 2017

I really want to know more about alice.
Mado vs koko hmmm, for some reason I support koko since she kinda straight forward, kind and energetic. She deserves better.

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 7:49PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Waiting a year for release? Damn the inconsistency is even worse than DBZ.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I really should hate this story by all accounts, but there's something about it that I like and makes me keep coming back. Maybe it's the artwork.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I still hate that current girlfriend. Not counting the one shot, some people were like "well the other girl took too long to confess or whatever", but the other one was like "she's mine, don't touch her" or whatever when they were already having something. Well, it's still the same, if you wait too long...

Hopefully this one will be full of wish-fufilling stuff after chapters of angst.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This story is actually one of the worst things I've ever read because it's in the realm of bad where it could almost be good and that SUCKS

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

And thus Mado suffering arc continues. Koko surely will have some kind words for her.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

If you say it on the internet, you can't take it back. It's real.

Is that how it works? What a funny line.

This story has been dragging its goat hooves and that seems to continue still. Ah well, there is always the option of ignoring everything after the original one-shot depending on the outcome.

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 4:13AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

This story has been dragging its goat hooves and that seems to continue still. Ah well, there is always the option of ignoring everything after the original one-shot depending on the outcome.

While it is a slow paced story, It's also fairly short with an infrequent release schedule, which I think is magnifying the negative feelings towards it. I think it's pretty good personally, I can really see this scenario happening to a person with low self-esteem and causing a lot of heartbreak on all sides.

If this whole manga were released all at once, and not so long after the original one-shot, it would just be a relatively short and sweet story with some drama.

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 6:12AM

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

For some reason I never realized there was more than the Prequel and I have to say this took an unexpexted turn for me.
The story is irritating in a good way - like @themusicman500 said, this can (and does) definitely happen to people who don't really think much of themselves. When you're like that it's really hard to believe that anyone could actually like you, so I see why MC went with the one who put it more clearly to her. Hopefully she'll soon get over her insecurity and realize what's going on.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

It's weird how I think I've been reading this series for so long and feels as if there's many chapters to it but it's just four. It's hard to describe.......

joined Aug 29, 2016

Someone please translate the final soon! It’s been finished since like 2016!
https://youtu.be/Lig8n5NNRPo
It’s in Spanish

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

shitty drama

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Somebody please hold me back so I don't strangle Goat Woman. She's more oblivious than I am, and that's a pretty damn high bar.

I won't hold you back, son. I'll join you... Man, that was brutal...

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Someone please translate the final soon! It’s been finished since like 2016!
https://youtu.be/Lig8n5NNRPo
It’s in Spanish

Well, I speak portuguese, it's close to spanish.

From what I could Tell Yagi chooses Mado-chan in the end, completely dumping her current girlfriend out of nowhere, never properly ending things and the series ends without even bothering to explore Koko's reaction at all nor Alicia's feelings for her childhood friend... Seriously, Koko and Alicia are not even mentioned after Mado and Yagi hook up... It was a bit cruel of the author... Extremely rushed ending. Too bad. This series had some potential...

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 2:40PM

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

I... like this story...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

oh. This story again. I remember finding this really confusing because of that one shot that came before it. Still a little all over the place and I never liked the one the that keeps wearing the wig. I don't hate her. She's understandable. I just don't find myself caring.

Actually the goat girl is becoming nothing interesting at all too. And if it turns out that the friend is in love with the genki girl . . . S#!t. I don't mean to be so negative! But it seems better now that I know that very first chapter wasn't quite cannon at least! Art is also really nice. so yah.

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 9:53PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Lol this manga is so ridiculous, I'll just read it to see how convoluted it can get, and laugh at the sheer stupidity these puppets get.

Seriously speaking, these characters are just victims of really really bad writing, they act as tools to keep the pointless drama going, not as humans with common senses. There is just no point in caring about this in any serious way whatsoever, for me at least.

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

1 year 1 upload I’m done

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

Why is "Love Rhombus" not a tag?

joined Jan 11, 2018

Yay they got a happy ending....but man was this a weird story.

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

Feels kinda dry tbh , im left with quite some questions

joined Feb 1, 2018

She... Thought she had a harem? That line really confuses me.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

This really went nowhere.

e: but I too would postpone hanging myself for a good curry.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 6:51PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.