Forum › The Rain and the Other Side of You discussion

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Finally, thank you YP. I love age gap, student teacher, and Momono Moto so this series is one of the few I'm actively following/looking forward to. While other people might find the age gap a bit too large, I don't really see a problem with this one, especially when the student is the dominant one-

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

gets hype chair to sit on

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

What a dreamy start....

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Yay more student teacher <3

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Been seeing a lot of Momono Moto recently, which is a pleasure. Now if only we'll get some more My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown...

joined Aug 28, 2016

I wonder what Sensei is "wrong" about. Why Aki dislikes the rain, maybe? Doesn't seem like there's much else it could be.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Been seeing a lot of Momono Moto recently, which is a pleasure. Now if only we'll get some more My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown...

Agreed. It's been more than a year. I love this artist's Works.

joined Sep 13, 2015

I wonder what Sensei is "wrong" about. Why Aki dislikes the rain, maybe? Doesn't seem like there's much else it could be.

Presumably, she thinks sensei is wrong that the rain will clear and there will be a rainbow. Aki is probably saying that she thinks she is going to be sad/depressed forever(maybe about sensei) and there will be no happy ending.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

While it was a nice gesture to try and lend the umbrella, by the time sensei gave it to her and exchanged those few pleasantries, both of them were already soaked. What was the point...

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

While it was a nice gesture to try and lend the umbrella, by the time sensei gave it to her and exchanged those few pleasantries, both of them were already soaked. What was the point...

Symbolism! Even if it's late, it's a kind gesture. Also, in order to not get even more soaked, probably.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

It is the neverending story of yuri scanlation. You just know that half of the series will never be finished whatever the reason.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Interesting first chapter. Hope we keep getting more of this series!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

We are three in this ;^;
Also I'm glad someone translate this. You can read this for free in her pixiv account (but in japanesse).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

aaaaaaangst

joined Jul 11, 2015

YASSS FINALLY THIS GETS TRANSLATED!!!! THANK YOU SO MU-CHUUUUU~~

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

While other people might find the age gap a bit too large, I don't really see a problem with this one

And here I was thinking it's not large enough ;)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Interesting start. Thanks for picking this up!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Great, I love the art and student teacher :3
count me in^^

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I think I'm kinda tired of "weak-willed adult gets run around by surprisingly mature teenager" stories. Maybe it's just me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think I'm kinda tired of "weak-willed adult gets run around by surprisingly mature teenager" stories. Maybe it's just me.

Well, they can't all be Pure Water Adolescence.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hrrrrm. I don't object to the theme as such, but the way the middle school girl magically knows about the teacher's dating history seems like a lazy plot device to explain why she's the one pushing the romance ... or something.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Hrrrrm. I don't object to the theme as such, but the way the middle school girl magically knows about the teacher's dating history seems like a lazy plot device to explain why she's the one pushing the romance ... or something.

Teenage girls magically being psychoanalysts who can tell everything about a person's history and personality just from observing them is a weirdly common trope in yuri.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Don't read then

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well, they can't all be Pure Water Adolescence.

Oh god I love Pure Water Adolescence. Which reminds me, I need to reread it. Now.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Don't read then

Alright, mom.

To reply you must either login or sign up.