Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well I doubt he was thinking of confronting Rin for Yuu's sake. He did say it was her private life, and even while he was prying into it he knew it wasn't any of his business.

Yeah, but he was totally lying to himself there. He really wants it to be his business. And Yuunagi's dad frankly expects him to be nosy. He's just a chicken (which oddly enough probably makes him a better person than otherwise).

... but "you need to sleep somewhere, so have this house, and while you're at it, look out for Yuu".

The situation is just confusing. I don't think they are relatives, but they've known each other since they are little. So that must essentially mean their families live/d close to each other, 'cause how else would they know each other?

Now, I always thought that Yuunagi's parents did the usual manga stuff by going overseas, so Yuunagi is still living at home, just with her parents gone. But it might actually be that she moved out from home? And then Touka kinda followed after her.

But only until next door's where he's completely useless. So that's kinda my point - what's the point of this pointless arrangement? It's not like Touka was a homeless orphan, I'd assume. He didn't actually need his own house. ^^;

joined Jun 30, 2015

Please let Rin buy his manga.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ack thats all...what happens when they're at her house alone tho..
Guess ill have to wait for nxt ch... ;p

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

For a moment I thought we would awaken the yaoi... Which wouldn't be weird for this mangaka, and I'm not against yaoi but I don't want it in this particular manga, I just want to see full vampire yuri harem

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

He just wanted a new manga!

T.T

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

I don't know how to feel about this. Like every time there's supposedly going to be drama, it turns out the situation is easily fixed and I've only just been blowing it out of proportion in my head. This is much more stressful for me than real drama. Lol.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I don't know how to feel about this. Like every time there's supposedly going to be drama, it turns out the situation is easily fixed and I've only just been blowing it out of proportion in my head. This is much more stressful for me than real drama. Lol.

I really like this brand of like comedic drama where every potentially dramatic situation is defused either by absurdity or people just acting like reasonable human beings instead of making a huge thing out of everything.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, I thought the "cheating" chapter was particularly well handled. Making a huge drama out of it would have been ridiculous. Well. The end result was maybe a bit cheesy, but, fine, such is romance.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Man, this is funny. I normaly don't like males on my yuri, but I totally adore Tracksuit Guy.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I am pretty sure Nana is gonna have Rin on the leash in no time. She'll probably be all like, "Thank you for taking care of my wife," and Rin be like, "Okay, mom, can I go read manga in the basement now?"

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Boys.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

morter posted:

Boys.

What's a boy?

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Another version of a vampire..creepy dad unless there was a story beyond that... was there a mention that Rin randomly bit Yuu just to have a vassal? Chap. 1 convo was vague. So far I liked the pacing of the story. I was not bored and to think there are still characters not tap.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

Mm, What a fun story to reread (because of all the cute girls and cute yuri that happens, of course...)

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Another version of a vampire..creepy dad unless there was a story beyond that... was there a mention that Rin randomly bit Yuu just to have a vassal?

Nope. It was completely an accident and not something he planned. Look at the terrible mentor he's being. :p

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
If I remember correctly - Nana would have some sort of rapport with Rin. And it's regarding mangas.

Thank you for the translations. <3
I wonder if this is completed. The raws are no longer updating but it feels cut off.

Yup..Saw the last chapter of the raw.. Eventhough I don't understand how they come to that ending I still feel satisfied.. Since I saw both Nana and Yuunagi wearing a ring..

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 9:37AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's ultimately going to have three volumes, right? (third one not yet out)

joined Mar 15, 2017

It's ultimately going to have three volumes, right? (third one not yet out)

Yes, it's scheduled for March 22nd.

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

i love this series so much, i hope it continues :<

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

To be honest with how slowly it's progressing (so far nearly all of it feels just like some build-up to something ^^; ) I would've expected more than three volumes, too, but apparently that's just how the manga is ...

joined Mar 15, 2017

To be honest with how slowly it's progressing (so far nearly all of it feels just like some build-up to something ^^; ) I would've expected more than three volumes, too, but apparently that's just how the manga is ...

It was cancelled. It had a year and a half to wrap up (source: http://tomoki.yukishigure.com/diary.htm 2017/03/22), but it wasn't paced originally for 3 volumes.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Thats what I think too, some series will have doraemon like development. That's manga yeah its full with filler. I prefer manhwa kind story development too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh I missed this oneeee!!!
okay it's time to expand this universe too ... Where are the others vampires?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ah, so much fun moments.

Also: yes! Have Nanase move in. Oh, and show us what she tells her parents, please - "I'm moving in with my immortal girl friend and her vampire master. Kthxbye."

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

It was cancelled. It had a year and a half to wrap up (source: http://tomoki.yukishigure.com/diary.htm 2017/03/22), but it wasn't paced originally for 3 volumes.

WHY WOULD ANYONE CANCEL SUCH A PERFECT SERIES?! What sort of shit taste do these publishers have?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.