Will there be more updates? I really love it so far

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I wish there was an anime of this series :<

bitow
Touma-kun discussion 24 Jun 15:17
Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I really think Tsubaki is way cooler than Touma, and i liked Tsubaki's hair the best before Touma cut it :<

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

no more updates? :<

bitow
Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

next time put the yandere tag, i don't like to read these kind of things, thank you =3

bitow
Dark Widow discussion 23 May 17:05
Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I wish the chapters came faster :<

It is sooooooooo good

last edited at May 23, 2018 6:08PM

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

That was really sweet. As much as I enjoy Akko x Diana, this pairing works great as well. Hopefully we see more Akko x Sucy in the future.

Also, here's hoping that the "Summer Magic" guest page mentioned on the last page is translated at some point in the future too.

Why no both? Akko x Diana x Sucy

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

i love this series so much, i hope it continues :<

bitow
Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

What is this a sequel to?

I believe it's sequel to this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mix
(names are the same)

Thank you!!

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

There it is, the 4th daughter, i was so curious about her xD

bitow
Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I love yuri with cute delinquent like this o

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I am so glad this became an actual thing. I wonder where the 4th sister is? Hopefully writing some yuri stories...

I was thinking where she was too... maybe college?

bitow
Medusa discussion 04 Sep 18:07
Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I almost started to read this one, because i just finished reading medusa's love story from lovestruck, and i loved the character.

But then i saw the aaaaaangst and depressing as..... tag, so i'll just leave this one out of my list '-'

last edited at Sep 4, 2017 6:07PM

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

i need more little witch academia yuri (does not matter which couple it is xD)

last edited at Jul 18, 2017 11:40PM

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

Not that "i met my sister at a dating site" was not good, i rly liked it tbh, but i would prefer to see more of this one instead xD (it seems like an one shot for me because there is no chapter 1, and i'm sad about that :<)

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

i hope it is just as great as it was first chapter xD

And i have a feeling that she (MC) and the succubus were swapped

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I've read through five chapters, and there are currently a number of theories in my head. The one that many have already mentioned is that she altered the time line and the future. That is my least preferred theory involving the time travel. My preferred theory is that she just leaped to a different time in that timeline. (Either before or after I would prefer before). If it was before that would explain the lack of furniture and kids. If its after the kids may have grown up and moved out. Its also possible they are all moving to a new home, and this is the transition state.

I'd like to think A-chan is doctor in the future time line and either trying to find a cure for Rinko, she's developed same sex test tube babies (and the children are A-chan and Rinko's), or they are taking in girls without families (all with yuri dispositions).

I'm hoping the men are A-chan's classmates and coworkers, and not her boyfriend's and/or sexual partners.

Not sure of the significance (if any) but anyone notice that both A-chan (chapter 3), and Shijou (chapter 5) were wearing necklaces with rings on them?

I thought the same thing in the first part, but I think there is a possibility that it has something to do with A-chan, in the chapter that she appears and her daughter does not let her in the house, she is talking with someone on the phone, that seems important to the story. So my guess would be a something like a time skip, and going back and forth in time, but not something like an alternate timeline (or i hope so, usually i dont like those xP).

But anyway, i liked the 3 daughters, don't make them disappear plz :<

Oh yeah, maybe she is seeing possible outcomes in her future, and by the end she will wake up back at the graduation day? Or is that most likely not going to happen?

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 11:21AM

bitow
Image Comments 18 Apr 11:11
Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I welcome any cute yuri image or story, like this one

but i prefer pharah x mercy xP

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

this seems really promising =3

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012