Forum › Pink Strawberry discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Feel sorry for the husband in this case. Cheating is bullshit. Everyone gets a happy ending, except for the guy who is providing for everyone else. What a garbage story.

I'd argue that he's the happiest of them all, since he doesn't have to suffer the crippling doubt and self hatred that plagues the two women.

Well, in the moment, this is true. And the next moment we consider is him discovering that the person he has entrusted his household and a considerable chunk of his life to has been lying in his face for a long, long time. No matter how you look at it, cheating hurts.

It's Sei who will probably lose. Ryouko chose the traditional married life, over an alternative life style, for a reason. So, if she is put on the spot, and forced to choose, who do you think will be kicked to the curb. Besides, poor Sei will probably be pushed aside, and forgotten, once Ryouko has children.

joined Sep 12, 2014

I remember watched a interview with Japanese young people and most of them really comfortable with cheating stuff. When they're dating, they also can see someone else. I didn't know it that bad even with married.

joined Jun 3, 2017

Where the cheating tag?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Where the cheating tag?

Right? Tag it properly :I

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

What a horrible rotten bitch. Same goes to the author.

Anyone is entitled to make story any way they want. You didn't even buy the work for you to say such things to the author. Just saying.

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 10:22PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Still, I am glad that I for one did read that before "A Kiss and White Lily"... :) (sorry LustGreed)

It's fine Ghost in the Shell. I'm borderline massochist. Lol at least I have reason to reread some with NSFW tags last night.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Where the cheating tag?

Right? Tag it properly :I

I think the tag won't be added since it might be considered a spoiler. I remember there was an angsty manga here of which the comment's section has a debate about adding some tags like cheating, etc, to save some poor soul from getting their hearts crushed, but some (including a mod, iirc) felt it was too spoiler-y so the tags weren't added.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

cheating

Only if you get caught?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So much garbage

joined Jan 16, 2017

Sucks for the husband that he married a cheating bitch.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh come on... Bad end for everybody involved. Seri ends up in the worst position, forever chained to the past through Ryouko. Just give up on her and find someone else more worth your time :(.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Man, it was so sad.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I hate boys. They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.

Wait...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

There was a story here a little while ago very similar to this one . . . ending wasn't as dark. All I can think to say is the author seems to have told exactly the kind of story they wanted to tell. I suppose if I had to say there was a kind of angst I'd prefer, I go with one where the characters' actions are more understandable and flawed rather than it seeming like at least one person is just about 100% in the wrong.

last edited at Nov 15, 2017 6:40AM

joined Sep 9, 2013

What a horrible rotten bitch. Same goes to the author.

That's going too far just cause it wasn't what you wanted.

joined Sep 25, 2015

This was pretty okay. I like cheating when it's yuri. Pure yuri cheating is even better. Like a girl cheating on her girlfriend with another girl. There's just something about cheating that makes it soo exciting. Mix it with yuri then jack-fucking-pot.
But my favorite is still age-gap yuri with heart warming endings or just any yuri with happy endings. I'm a sucker for that yuri vanilla like Kase-san.

joined Apr 26, 2016

I wished the story explained why Ryouko got married. I would be fine, with the ending, if she was pressed into it by her family. But, if Ryouko was just trying have her cake and eat it too, it would suck. Either way, I think poor Sei, is going to end up hurt.

Or she's bisexual I don't know why is this true with everything with characters who date both

joined Jun 12, 2012

jeez

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Well, that was something.
That ending caught me by surprise.

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

Why are people confused about how moral this is? The older woman's behavior is manipulative and predatory, regardless of the cheating or her reasons for marrying a man.

I'll say I still found the story interesting, though.

last edited at Nov 15, 2017 2:57PM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Hmmmm nope.
You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is just a whole lotta nope for me.

But ya know, if you like it then whatever? Whatever floats your boat and all that.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I just browsed the comments, but you can definitely tell which people are into reading yuri to fulfill their male-gaze fantasies versus the people who read yuri for more of the emotional connection between women and men have nothing to do with it.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Suggestion for Cheating Tag was rejected. welp

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I just browsed the comments, but you can definitely tell which people are into reading yuri to fulfill their male-gaze fantasies versus the people who read yuri for more of the emotional connection between women and men have nothing to do with it.

no you cant

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

mehh

To reply you must either login or sign up.