Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

It feels like they moved backwards from where their conclusion left off. Nina is still being more secretive than she needs to be, Amane takes it for granted that she doesn't need to look into why she's hiding things even after how that backfired on her last time, and Ryou is back to feeling like the odd one out in the trio.

Which is such a shame, I enjoyed their arc well enough.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Ya know, i think they will get a second arc. Like MizuMoe and Chihazumi

joined Mar 20, 2017

New couple again? And Ayaka's hair is still not fluffy back?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Give up. Her hair will never be fluffy again. ;__;

But boy, Yurine blushes more in those few preview panels than in the entire series.

edit Chap 36 is in proofreading. ^^ An AyaYuri chapter. We're gonna have an AyaYuri arc two volumes in a row. \o/

joined Mar 20, 2017

Give up. Her hair will never be fluffy again. ;__;

But boy, Yurine blushes more in those few preview panels than in the entire series.

edit Chap 36 is in proofreading. ^^ An AyaYuri chapter. We're gonna have an AyaYuri arc two volumes in a row. \o/

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

That kiss... O//////O

I'm glad that Yurine's over her slump.
I wonder if there's something more about Ayaka's decision not to run in the election.

joined Apr 1, 2017

I'm completely healed, whew

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

"I finally understand. I haven't gone nuts. I've simply fallen in love for good."
Girl, you're JUST figuring that out? Aren't you supposed to be really smart?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oh my! Oh my oh my! Shit they're adorable.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was cute. But how dense can they both be?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

That was cute. But how dense can they both be?

If someone tried hard enough they could use this equation:

D = (P + 2B)/N

Let Density = D
Let # of Pages Where Yurine Does Not Understand Feelings = P
Let # of Shiramine's Confused Blushes = B
Let # of Pages Where Shiramine or Yurine Appear = N

I'd calculate but... well... there's a lot to go through.

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 3:17AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

You know, Shiramine doesn't look too confused on page 30, not even surprised -- more like saddened, and a little bit frustrated that it took Kurosawa so long to realize her feelings. It makes me think that unlike her, Shiramine has long understood and made peace with her feelings, and has been only waiting for Kurosawa to make the first move in some way.

Or I may be reading too deeply into this...

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Dear Kurosawa, people won't be so willing to be touched and kissed if they don't have any feelings for you. Best regards.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I'm honestly a bit confused too… She's been saying "I love you" as a morning greeting to Ayaka for 36 chaps, so why can she no longer say it now? Does that mean she didn't consider herself in love "for real" before that (cf chapter 11)? I guess it's a continuation of chap 35, where she went from "loving her because she's her rival" to "being her rival because she loves her".

You know, Shiramine doesn't look too confused on page 30, not even surprised -- more like saddened, and a little bit frustrated that it took Kurosawa so long to realize her feelings. It makes me think that unlike her, Shiramine has long understood and made peace with her feelings, and has been only waiting for Kurosawa to make the first move in some way.

That's an interpretation… She looks irritated, but in a different way than usual… We badly need a chapter from Ayaka's point of view next. When was the last time we heard her thoughts?

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 6:15AM

joined Aug 6, 2015

One down, one to go. We're gunna have to wait until their little competition reaches a conclusion for a big confession to happen, though, even if they both realize it's love. It'll be glorious when it happens, but it's a shame it won't happen soon.

Seems like the student council candidates are going to be our next pair. Here's hoping they are interesting.

Tumblr_nj0kgfmtjf1r8wxq1o1_540
joined Dec 28, 2016

bring back the fluff in Shiramine's hair please

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

The sweetness in this chapter... :3

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Shiramine needs to go back to her old conditioner.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I'm honestly a bit confused too… She's been saying "I love you" as a morning greeting to Ayaka for 36 chaps, so why can she no longer say it now? Does that mean she didn't consider herself in love "for real" before that (cf chapter 11)? I guess it's a continuation of chap 35, where she went from "loving her because she's her rival" to "being her rival because she loves her".

Rather, I think it means that by using "I love you" to mean superficial affection for so long, Kurosawa has internalized that lesser meaning, so when she finally got to experience the all-encompassing consummate love, she didn't have a word for it anymore.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Like Koveras says, that previous (beaming, cat-eared) “love,” although sincere as far as it went, wasn’t the kind where Yurine actually put herself at risk; the way she feels now, to not have her feelings reciprocated would be emotionally devastating.

And like Lyendith says, some of Ayaka’s POV would be very useful right now to see where she is (or rather, where Little Miss Self-Deception is willing to admit she is).

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 7:28AM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

"I finally understand. I haven't gone nuts. I've simply fallen in love for good."
Girl, you're JUST figuring that out? Aren't you supposed to be really smart?

You can be intelligent and be really stupid at the same time, yes! Also, her kind of intelligence has to do more with logic and stuff more than emotions, perhaps.

Or I may be reading too deeply into this...

I'd say that Shiramine's just upset that Yurine is just having her way? I don't know if Shiramine is aware of her feelings, though. What's the idea about Tsundere? Are they aware of their feelings and jsut too damn proud to admit them or are they so far in denial that they don't even acknowledge their feelings deep inside?

I'm honestly a bit confused too… She's been saying "I love you" as a morning greeting to Ayaka for 36 chaps, so why can she no longer say it now?

The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that this is time it would actually be real/serious. Before, even if it looked like Yurine was attached to Shiramine, perhaps she was fooling around the only one whom she could acknowledge as a friend. But now she has fallen for her for good, that's what her reaction in chapter 35 and her inner thoughts meant, after all.

Or what the two fellows above me already said.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh they look like the girls from My Unrequited love a bit https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch36#12

I can't contain my joy, they're so sweet...Thanks a lot for the chapter.

And lol it seems the winner for the next student council is clear, would be really fun if they say "FROM NOW ON YURI IS PROHIBITED!!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.