Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

So...Mimika's friend will help to fix this mess?

Probably the best person to do that, since she must be as manipulative as Ririha :3

Plot twist, they fall in love and join forces

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Ch26
RAWs: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/033_001.html
TL: https://pastebin.com/Whqbr8xr

Shi-chan is my heroine <3

last edited at Oct 24, 2017 6:42AM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh damn, I completely forgot about Mimika's friend in all this, Here's hoping that she avenges Mimika's and Yuzumori's damaged relationship and kicks Ririha's ass! Also, I can see an anime adaption of this manga by Studio 3hz or Studio SHAFT. Ejima's art reminds me a lot of those two studios.

Inb4 "You're a delusional twat! This will never get an anime!" comments

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Oh damn, I completely forgot about Mimika's friend in all this, Here's hoping that she avenges Mimika's and Yuzumori's damaged relationship and kicks Ririha's ass! Also, I can see an anime adaption of this manga by Studio 3hz or Studio SHAFT. Ejima's art reminds me a lot of those two studios.

You're a delusional twat! This will never get an anime!

Edit: Jokes aside. When an anime has a lolicon character he is usually portrayed as a pervert. In the case of Yuzumori-san the lolicon would be the main protagonist, and I'm afraid that this is too controversial for the normies.

last edited at Oct 24, 2017 8:59AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Edit: Jokes aside. When an anime has a lolicon character he is usually portrayed as a pervert. In the case of Yuzumori-san the lolicon would be the main protagonist, and I'm afraid that this is too controversial for the normies.

Not really true as of late. We are getting more lolicon mains these days, just look at Eromanga.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Preemptive strike time, hope you've set up some land mines Mimika

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Not really true as of late. We are getting more lolicon mains these days, just look at Eromanga.

I meant a lolicon character whose fact that he is lolicon is important in the plot. And not a character who is lolicon just for laughs. For example in the anime called "Needless", the main character is a lolicon, but this does not influence anything in the story and is only for comedy.

I did not watch this anime called Eromanga but from what I could see in the synopsis is an anime focused on writing light novels. Maybe I'm guessing but I'd say the protagonist is a lolicon just for laughs too.

What difference does it make for a protagonist to be a lolicon, if this isn't even taken seriously?

In "Yuzumori-san" the fact that the protagonist is lolicon is important in the plot.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Are you joking? the age gap in eromanga is 2 years, what's more shocking is the fact of being family but not even related by blood... Can you really call that lolicon?
There are no records of anime with a lolicon taken seriously ... I don't even remember a teacher x student anime.

Hmmm wait ... There was kodomo no jikan but I didn't watch it, is ecchi with comedy and with harem touches so ...screw that, doesn't count.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Are you joking? the age gap in eromanga is 2 years, what's more shocking is the fact of being family but not even related by blood... Can you really call that lolicon?
There are no records of anime with a lolicon taken seriously ... I don't even remember a teacher x student anime.

Hmmm wait ... There was kodomo no jikan but I didn't watch it, is ecchi with comedy and with harem touches so ...screw that, doesn't count.

You cant just say Komodo no Jikan doesnt count, because that series is actually less awful than it first appears, 90% of the ecchi shit is actually a plot point and it handles its subject matter pretty well......I mean it does still go the whole teacher and highly underage girl route so yeah but still.

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Exactly! And every time an anime has a lolicon character it's like, "Hey, look! he/she is a lolicon! What a pervert lol"

You cant just say Komodo no Jikan doesnt count, because that series is actually less awful than it first appears, 90% of the ecchi shit is actually a plot point and it handles its subject matter pretty well......I mean it does still go the whole teacher and highly underage girl route so yeah but still.

I also did not watch "Kodomo no Jikan", but I heard that the little girl is precocious because "she is living with an uncle whose flashbacks lead to violent outbursts" - quote from Wikipedia. O_O
Sounds scary.

joined Jan 18, 2017

Based on what's happening I reaĺly want yuzumori to give Mimika a kiss on the cheek after they make up.

last edited at Oct 25, 2017 3:42PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Based on what's happening I reaĺly want yuzumori to give Mimika a kiss on the cheek after they make up.

On the cheek? C'mon, aim higher! After this they should be going for full exposure hand holding in broad daylight

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

On the cheek? C'mon, aim higher! After this they should be going for full exposure hand holding in broad daylight

wHOA slow down. Hand holding might be too much at this stage.

joined Jan 18, 2017

I don't think Mimika's gay little heart could handle that. It's just too much.

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

Well, let me guess, they'll make up and then... :> You know what I mean...
- Jing -

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

- Jing -

FBI! You are under arrest!

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

- Jing -

They hold hands?

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

- Jing -

FBI! You are under arrest!

Hold hands and a kiss on cheek are bad? :>

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

- Jing -

They hold hands?

Yup :> Maybe even higher than that :3

last edited at Oct 27, 2017 3:12AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That part with the cat, I can relate

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

when you stay up so late that you see a new chap posted

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Convenient rain for dramatic purposes strikes again!

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Smart loli. :o I was pretty sure she would notice something was wrong.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Shit another 1 month waiting

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Convenient rain for dramatic purposes strikes again!

And any character in a manga that gets the slightest bit wet in a rain shower suffers from an instant and almost fatal cold!

To reply you must either login or sign up.