Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

honestly like this sort of angst is fairly typical and i think that's why i hate it? like age gap navigating of a relationship like this had where the older partner is trying to be good and the younger partner isn't characterized as like really eager to make out and have sex despite being like 9 is stuff that's really interesting. "third party sabotages relationship by lying to one of the members of that relationship" in contrast isn't anything new. at least not unique enough to be worth the time its taking up

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

honestly like this sort of angst is fairly typical and i think that's why i hate it?

Yeah I guess I don't mind if a story does not innovate the complete genre every time. I'm exaggerating, of course, but the same goes with the hate. Depends on the expectations, probably, but I don't get the need to bash it.

at least not unique enough to be worth the time its taking up

Is it really taking that long? It's been only 2 or 3 chapters? Ah, maybe the frustration also comes hard when you're up to date and have to wait several weeks; I've just binge it recently. I'm just venting myself, anyway, don't mind me too much.

last edited at Sep 29, 2017 6:43PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Is it really taking that long? It's been only 2 or 3 chapters?

It's been building up to it ever since the other loli made her entrance to the stage, plus God knows how many chapters this will drag on
In many stories the reward for going through this kind of arc is simply a return to the status quo, even if they say "we're closer than ever!" they don't usually show any difference, so really unless this arc has an lasting impact of some sort it'll be a waste of ink and trees

joined Jun 23, 2017

It's an opportunity to learn more about the characters themselves - why does the psychopath loli does what she does, why Yuzu feels alone, why she left her friend behind. But we also get to see more of how the character reacts in somewhat different situations, something less happy-go-lucky.

It's never a waste. Perhaps it could have been handled differently, but I like it this way so more luck for me, I guess.

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 11:42PM

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

i dont care about the shitty bully tho. and yuzu feels alone cuz her parents divorced and her mother is never home. so she feels like love is doomed to end eventually and that no matter what happens she'll end up alone again. she was recovering till this latest bullshit and i just dont see how it tells us something we couldn't have figured out another way. plus, like, yuzumori gets delays a lot and that's fine. shit happens and im not gonna tell an artist what their schedule should be, but it kinda sucks to be waiting for each granular update only for the updates to be the kind of storytelling i feel like is wasting my time.

joined Aug 5, 2017

i dont care about the shitty bully tho. and yuzu feels alone cuz her parents divorced and her mother is never home. so she feels like love is doomed to end eventually and that no matter what happens she'll end up alone again. she was recovering till this latest bullshit and i just dont see how it tells us something we couldn't have figured out another way. plus, like, yuzumori gets delays a lot and that's fine. shit happens and im not gonna tell an artist what their schedule should be, but it kinda sucks to be waiting for each granular update only for the updates to be the kind of storytelling i feel like is wasting my time.

This make me remember how my brother keep insist me on wait for whole series to come out before read. Because if I get hangup like this one. It wasting much time on how my heart sink to sadness ,wait for new chapter before I can recovery.

joined Jun 23, 2017

This make me remember how my brother keep insist me on wait for whole series to come out before read.

That's some interesting point. Of course all the cliffhangers people love to hate are here to keep you hooked to the story to buy the stuff later, I'm not sure how it compares to TV series though. In many series I've started late, I read forums and there's always people whining about stuff that gets resolved in a good way later (or make more sense when you look at it globally); but they end up being frustrated and dropping the story before they can see the resolution because of the time it takes for the story to get published.

I guess the blame could also be attributed for the author, not taking into consideration the time factor of the publishing.

im not gonna tell an artist what their schedule should be, [...]

I should hope so, we're not even paying them for their work ;D Unless you're buying their stuff, then my bad!

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 4:10PM

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

this would be the perfect panel to end the series

I can see it now, this being the series conclusion, it would actually be pretty funny. Ejima ruthlessly crushing the hopes and dreams her fellow followers! Yuzumori-san, the manga said to break away from cliches and was hailed as a great game changing Yuri manga, ending with our beloved main characters breaking up and never getting back together! The Dynasty tears would sure be delicious wouldn't they?

Plz, let's not go back to the dark ages of the yuri bait.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Wait so there might be a chance this is getting dropped?
For fuck sake

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Go back? Dark Ages? Lmao Yuri bait still happens to this day.

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Go back? Dark Ages? Lmao Yuri bait still happens to this day.

Yes, but today we have anime dedicated only for yuri (Sakura Trick, Akuma no Riddle, Citrus, Kase-san...)

What do we had before? Marimite, Straberry Panics,... Marimite.....

Today yuri manga is flooding; lots of the SoL series have yuri crush; yuri manga licencied in United States; a bizilion Sono Hanabira visual novels; etc.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Strawberry Panic isn't bait. I don't know about Marimite though, I haven't seen it.

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Strawberry Panic isn't bait. I don't know about Marimite though, I haven't seen it.

I was just giving examples of ancient yuri (or kinda) animes in general. There is more but I particularly don't care enough.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yeah, I won't deny that Yuri was a lot better then it was back then, but there's still bait.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ch25
RAWs: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/032_001.html
TL: https://pastebin.com/zfifVXac

You are filled with determination

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Ch25
RAWs: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/032_001.html
TL: https://pastebin.com/zfifVXac

You are filled with determination

Faith in Yurinity restored

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sorry for being so weak, but time to pick it up again!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The trigger for the healing was a "Now that i think about it..."? Well, i suppose i'd rather that than simply finding Mimika walking around on the street or something like that

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Damn it's really flipping tables here. I hope Yuzu slaps Mimika back into reality.

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

(I still want revenge. Ririha must pay with blood for her heresy.)

joined Mar 20, 2017

What kind of blood? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

It's a magical kind a blood that young girls body still don't have complete. We have to wait a couple years before the punishment where the magic is release.

joined Mar 20, 2017

It's a magical kind a blood that young girls body still don't have complete. We have to wait a couple years before the punishment where the magic is release.

LesbeansAreTasty
joined Oct 14, 2017

My lord! This is so cute. It has released the inner lolicon in me

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So...Mimika's friend will help to fix this mess?

Probably the best person to do that, since she must be as manipulative as Ririha :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.