Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Just a doubt: who ends the call in 26th chapter? Mimika or Yuzumori?

Judging by how depressed Yuzu looks in the next panel/page, I think it's Mimika who hung up; or she didn't answer at all, don't have a smartphone so I can't tell. Technical issue aside, it also align with the all "I shouldn't be with her for her own good" attitude Mimika imposed on herself. As in : even if Yuzu tries to contact me I should ignore her for her own good - or something.

last edited at Nov 8, 2017 6:42AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hard to tell.There's this "action" effect above the call end button, but is that just there to indicate that that's what happened or is it supposed to be a touch? If so, she's mightily surprised that she did it ^^;

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

@Pyoro True! It bugged me so I chose to interpret it as an emphasis not as an action. If this is what happened, and Yuzu turned into self-loathing as well, I think the arrival Shi-chan is even more providential. She is the saviour their love needed!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Fucking wingman of the year right here

joined Aug 19, 2012

feels like this series is ending soon

last edited at Nov 8, 2017 11:10AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I fucking snorted..xD

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Finally the best grill showed up

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I ship those two

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So we're done with the convenient rain for dramatic purposes, now it's back to sunshine emphasizing the positive direction of the actions of the characters. Lens flare ahoy!

I think it's not quite cheesy enough. There should have been a rainbow.

I absolutely love this stuff, it's all through Japanese literature. However it was only reading yuri stuff like Maria-sama ga Miteru that finally convinced me that Japanese, especially high school girls, control the weather with their moods.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I could say the same to you

I love how Yuzumori just won't put up with her immature shit.

last edited at Nov 8, 2017 8:03PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

hopely no truck kun show up....

last edited at Nov 8, 2017 9:38PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

anyone know when the next update is?

joined Feb 15, 2013

Wingwoman comes to rescue.

In fact, consider how much progress did she managed to make last time around. Won’t be a suprise if she is a Yuri goddess herself

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Is funny that is Mimika's friend who is willing to make them be together again

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

One more reason to hate mobile devices... at least Shi-chan came to the rescue.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

anyone know when the next update is?

20/11 for RAW

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Shi-chan on track for MVP of this manga because Mimika and Yuzumori-san are apparently quite useless on their own.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm definitely liking where this is going, especially since "friend-san" (wish I could remember her name) got involved.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff, it's all through Japanese literature. However it was only reading yuri stuff like Maria-sama ga Miteru that finally convinced me that Japanese, especially high school girls, control the weather with their moods.

Ha. For me it was probably KEY visual novels. The way the visuals transition to bad weather the moment the mood gets bad is just ... funny. Although, paradoxically, it might actually be part of the setting in Little Busters ^^;

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It's not just Japanese fiction. Think about how lightning behaves in every single horror or suspense movie you've ever seen. Rain shows up in the key moments in most dramas, and even many action films. Superhero films are especially fond of this - the hero's climactic confrontation with the overarching villain ALWAYS takes place in the rain.

About the story though, overall I'm glad this section is ending. It was pretty well done, but it felt sort of perfunctory, like the author just threw it in because she felt she had to. I guess it was interesting to see Yuzumori's relationship with her classmates change, and of course I can't really judge this arc until we see how it ends.

last edited at Nov 10, 2017 8:41PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can't really judge this arc until we see how it ends.

It ends with the flaming deaths of Shima and Yuzumori, and the destruction of Mimika’s house, of course.

It’s going to be a “kamikaze” attack, after all. :-)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I can't really judge this arc until we see how it ends.

It ends with the flaming deaths of Shima and Yuzumori, and the destruction of Mimika’s house, of course.

It’s going to be a “kamikaze” attack, after all. :-)

What a waste of a perfectly fine Mitsubishi F-2

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I dying here checking the official website... I really need to see what happens next!!!! but the raws aren't out yet

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

I dying here checking the official website... I really need to see what happens next!!!! but the raws aren't out yet

if I'm not mistaken, the next chapter comes out on November 27th

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

komugi posted:

if I'm not mistaken, the next chapter comes out on November 27th

NANI?! http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/034_001.html I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

To reply you must either login or sign up.