Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I like them. The design is definitely out-there.

It's kind of fun seeing it side-by-side with the girls' uniforms at Touka's school. Shit's extravagant as fuck.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The full outfit is acceptable. But the shirt-thing without the vest-thing reminds me too much of the ugly child of a potato-sack and a 1920's night gown. It shouldn't matter, but for some reason it just keeps bugging me.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Anxiety. For some reason I get a taste of anxiety whenever a male character with an interest in the main girly girl shows up in any Yuri story.

For some reason I get it. Even here, where I know its not gonna get dumb or anything.

I don't know why it happens but it does. Anyone else get this way?

pineapple juice
Img-thing
joined Sep 5, 2015

Anxiety. For some reason I get a taste of anxiety whenever a male character with an interest in the main girly girl shows up in any Yuri story.

For some reason I get it. Even here, where I know its not gonna get dumb or anything.

I don't know why it happens but it does. Anyone else get this way?

Oh my god I totally know what your talking about, whenever a male character or anything HET related shows up in a Yuri Manga I'm reading I always get real nervous.

This almost always happens to me and it sucks, I just wish I could read stuff without getting anxious whenever a guy shows up in the story.

And the fact that something so silly bothers me so much bothers me, if that makes any sense.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

This almost always happens to me and it sucks, I just wish I could read stuff without getting anxious whenever a guy shows up in the story.

Boy is that ever true, it's pretty annoying.

And the fact that something so silly bothers me so much bothers me, if that makes any sense.

I hear ya, that was pretty accurate. I'm definitely on the same boat there -feels yo. Scumbag brain in full effect, its like this unfortunate thought loop of:

"Damn I hate this bit.---> Why do I care so much (do other people?!)---> Wtf, I'm better than this! --->( PAIN ESCALATES)"

Well its good to know I'm not the only sufferer out there! Thank you my fellow Tropical Produce, we will be in misfortune together.

http://imgur.com/R1fdEt3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Love how all the serious stuff is just played for laughs.

pineapple juice
Img-thing
joined Sep 5, 2015

Well its good to know I'm not the only sufferer out there! Thank you my fellow Tropical Produce, we will be in misfortune together.

Thanks for the chat, hopefully the two of us will be able to get over this odd problem eventually.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Booooooooooo don't cheat on Nana like that

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Her reaction to accidentally(?) cheating on her unofficial girlfriend at the end was the best. I can't wait to see what Nana has to say about that next chapter.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I wonder if it's really cheating or if it's closer to getting lunch somewhere else... Guess it depends on how Nana sees it.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I wonder if it's really cheating or if it's closer to getting lunch somewhere else... Guess it depends on how Nana sees it.

How could you betray your favorite diner like that? They even kept your usual seat, and prepared your usual meal, and then you go somewhere else to eat? This betrayal is far beyond anything petty like cheating.

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 12:29AM

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

well sucking blood is heavily implied as a pseudo sexual act, and does give sexual pleasure, so i can definitely see how it could count as cheating on some level.

joined Feb 18, 2015

That was actually cute as heck! I can't wait to see Nana's reaction!

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn I love this

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

What a naughty vampire! Any blood will do huh? As long as its from a cute girl o.-

before you know it she's gonna suck her whole class dry.... wow that came out dirty

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Something tells me that if Irie does confess what she did and apologize to Nana, she wouldn't even bother getting mad at her. Which does her credit, but may lead to further complications with Irie's vampiric urges down the line...

What a naughty vampire! Any blood will do huh? As long as its from a cute girl o.-

So as long as it's not Aya, it's okay? :D

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 1:53AM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I'll be right here, waiting for the harem tag. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, Nana doesn't have enough blood to feed her everytime anyway,so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

joined Feb 15, 2013

What's a playa, already cheated on her unofficial girlfriend.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Hm, Nana doesn't have enough blood to feed her everytime anyway,so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Yeah. That's why I think Nana might approve this as long as she stays the legal diner..I mean partner/gf/wife/lover xD

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Yeah. That's why I think Nana might approve this as long as she stays the legal diner..I mean partner/gf/wife/lover xD

I do believe they mentioned the amount of blood required was minimal, though.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Rin explained that the amount of blood a vampire needs to survive is fairly low.

But the rest of the series makes it pretty clear Irie wants and is able to consume far more than that minimum amount.

joined Mar 23, 2017

I'll be right here, waiting for the harem tag. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm aboard the Harem End Ship as well. I hope last page's guilty reaction didn't sink us.

Because I can't swim.

...did you see any lifeboats?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What's a playa, already cheated on her legal wife.

Fix'd it for ya.

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 9:45AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

gsebest posted:

I'm aboard the Harem End Ship as well. I hope last page's guilty reaction didn't sink us.

I'm fairly sure people have repeatedly stated that this doesn't become a harem manga.

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 5:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.