Forum › Selfish Fuzz and Pikapika-san discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Added Rape tag due to the bevvy of suggestions.

Yay! Ty everyone who did that.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Feels like it could really use the wtf am I reading tag. To bad there isn't a disturbing or unsettling tag.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Do we have a black list? I think I have one to put in there

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 2:06AM

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I don't know how to act after reading this. My feelings are mixed.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That feel when you see rape and het in the tags, but the rape was in the yuri.....

joined May 1, 2013

"It'd hurt more with a guy. I'm being gentle. You should be grateful."

Jesus christ.

joined Oct 13, 2015

After she did the guy i thought there was some great potential for something emotional or realising between her and her friend. But then she goes full rapist and fucking laughs it off. Up until that i was enjoying this. Even the rape would have been fine if her reactions at the end had some compassionate thought and regret such as 'what have i done?'.

No. I raped my best friend as a joke and i'm going to tell everyone. That's a new level of bullying.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

How am I supposed to find a story about a woman raping her best friend just so they can remain friends and is completely unsympathetic about raping her cute, funny, or good? This was awful.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Count me as one who really like this author's work but just found this one not just disappointing due to the rape but also due to it just not being well written.I feel like the story was going to go five different ways and ended up changing it's mind mid way through a bad end.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

"It'd hurt more with a guy. I'm being gentle. You should be grateful."

Jesus christ.

Going by that it sounds like there is a good chance the guy did end up raping her even if they had gone to a hotel and she is now seriously screwed up in the head from it.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 2:37AM

10565163_743008845759906_7288022486001237074_n
joined Jun 24, 2016

(╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

joined Jul 15, 2017

het = yuri , yuri = het

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Feels like it could really use the wtf am I reading tag. To bad there isn't a disturbing or unsettling tag.

There is the Creepy tag

joined Jul 15, 2017

girls+girls+boys = yuri nice logic

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This manga is so confusing. I expected quite a lot from this artist. Somewhat disappointed. Till the end I couldn't tell if she was into the other girl or not.

This. Only by the end of it, my impression was that she was not into the other girl. She does not contemplate being attracted to girls, is not shown as such in any way, and does not show any signs of being interested in Nozomi specifically, in a romantic and/or sexual way. To me, it literally looked she raped her out of frustration over herself 'stepping into adulthood', so to say, while her best friend showed zero interest in these things, and thus she feared they will grow apart, someone will be "left behind" and whatnot. This fear and frustration leading her to basically assault Nozomi.

In fact, all her thoughts on the matter seem mostly het. She is obsessed with the image of having a boyfriend (even asking Nozomi this, right before the rape, like, not a 'lover', a 'romantic interest', a 'girlfriend', 'me', no, she seems single-mindedly obsessed with boyfriends), considers her first sexual experience as a sort of social triumph, despite it being painful, and at no point does she think of it as a mistake, nor does she expand her list to include girls, or even contemplates such a thing. She also genuinely seems to think "it did not count" between them. Even when Nozomi manages to convey it does, in point of fact, count, her reaction was a warped feeling of happiness that her friend is no longer a virgin, zero thoughts spared to the fact she just had sex with another girl. This page is literally the only thing that stood out to me as 'she might be into her', but it was just not enough to cut it for me.

And as far as Nozomi goes, she too is not shown to be interested in girls, or anyone, for that matter, and is basically overpowered (though it seems more psychological than physical) into submission here. Sure, she thinks sex between girls is just as valid as the het version, but that does not necessarily mean she is into girls herself.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Let's have none of that behaviour shall we, guy whos comment was deleted for a reason.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Well, this was a thing.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Well, this was crappy and disturbing...

joined Mar 7, 2017

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who didn't like this.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Hahahaha that Hana sure was happy about taking all Nozomi's firsts, the 'which means you're an adult now! Congrats!' part was hilarious!! (Oh I just raped my best friend... Act casual!) xD

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Nope. nope nope nope

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

This is very depreesed. :(

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

What the fuck?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Would Bisexual be more appropriate than Het in this case, since there's no real on-screen het action?

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 5:46AM

joined Jul 31, 2013

I appreciate being able to read it, so thanks translators and dynasty, but yeah what a weird one-shot. It sort of felt like she was going to have feelings for Nozomi partway through, but it was just a light thing in the end? Not really worth thinking too hard on though, all authors can have a bad outing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.