Forum › Selfish Fuzz and Pikapika-san discussion

joined Aug 28, 2016

"It'd hurt more with a guy. I'm being gentle. You should be grateful."

Jesus christ.

Going by that it sounds like there is a good chance the guy did end up raping her even if they had gone to a hotel and she is now seriously screwed up in the head from it.

Especially since she's consciously copying what he did to her in what she does to Nozomi. At "best", it seems like he didn't care about how she felt at all and she just went along with it because she thinks that's what sex is meant to be like. Either way, she's been left with a seriously messed up attitude toward sex.

Which could be an interesting basis for a story, if the ending didn't play the whole thing off for laughs. Ick.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

That feel when you see rape and het in the tags, but the rape was in the yuri.....

Yuri rape still rape is rape, it's disgusting no matter the gender of the perpetrator.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Your favorite female author now make more bi and het works instead just 'yuri'? heh not suprising anymore.. trigered? no, when their works is kind of meh.

joined Jan 31, 2013

I was expecting some drama along with the rape. Instead, it just got silly to the point of being awkward.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I've rarely encountered such mindless trash. This one-shot is trash and I'm distraught that a decent mangaka did this. It's definitely Rape. It's not even Yuri. I hated every page.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 9:32AM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I've rarely encountered such mindless trash. This one-shot is trash and I'm distraught that a decent mangaka did this. It's definitely Rape. It's not even Yuri. I hated every page.

sign

joined Dec 4, 2016

I just login and the manga is gone, I thought dynasty delete it, turn out i just blacklisted 'het'.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The moral is that the main character's so worried about being popular she's insane. The only way they'll stay friends is if the sane girl unwisely tries to save the insane girl. These are all one-shots, though, I think. So this is probably it.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Well. That was uncomfortable. To think I got excited to read this when I saw who the author was. What I fool I was!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Well. That was uncomfortable. To think I got excited to read this when I saw who the author was. What I fool I was!

"Ohsawa, you were the Chosen One!"

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

My icon is actually me when things started getting rape-y.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

I just login and the manga is gone, I thought dynasty delete it, turn out i just blacklisted 'het'.

Yeah, but only on the main page, it seems. When I searched for the tag Yuri, it's still there

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I feel like the mangaka originally planned to write a more standard story where the main character is raped by the college dude, that's what it seemed like it was building up to, especially that scene at the mixer. But decided to subvert it last minute and instead have the rape be perpetuated by the main character. I dunno, the tone just felt off.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

seems like people actually really like this author, I don't understand why though, everything I've read from him/her besides 2DK seems to make a lot of mistakes on the way.
Is 2DK that good?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

So, I presume that crazy girl's the "Selfish Fuzz" since she's definitely selfish as fuck, but how is she a "fuzz?" Is she an undercover police officer or something? Maybe she'll arrest that dude in the sequel (it doesn't seem like he did anything wrong or, really, did anything at all in the page he showed up in but still ARREST HIM) and get the girl. And what does this "Pikapika-san" mean? Is childhood friend girl a Pikachu or something?

We can only hope that Ohsawa doesn't fuck up Strange Babies or 2DK by going down this route... don't betray me like this Ohsawa, don't do it!

seems like people actually really like this author, I don't understand why though, everything I've read from him/her besides 2DK seems to make a lot of mistakes on the way.
Is 2DK that good?

Obviously, my opinion on the matter does not represent Dynasty's as a whole, but... well, my opinion is that her Dusk, Orange, The Blooming Flowers one-shot is one of the best one-shots I've ever read and all of her other stories are pretty solid. Strange Babies' protagonist is harem-tier dense, but I still think it's alright, and 2DK has grabbed my interest in the one chapter that's been translated so far... it may be just because it's focused on adults as opposed to high school girls but still.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 1:26PM

joined Jan 4, 2014

Well that was depressing... Somehow I blame the success of NTR (and, to a lesser extent, Citrus) for dragging all of the psychotic and rather disturbing characters back out from the past, where the psychotic variants of "kill your lesbians" plagued us to the point of being 95% of the stuff you could find.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Not sure what to feel about this one. It was going at a pretty good pace until the mixer comes in and the protag starts adopting that mentality of "Oh this is what being a high school girl is about." And just starts raping her best friend because she don't want to leave her behind then move towards such a silly ending.
Author-san, I'm sure you can do better than this...

joined Mar 15, 2017

Well that was depressing... Somehow I blame the success of NTR (and, to a lesser extent, Citrus) for dragging all of the psychotic and rather disturbing characters back out from the past, where the psychotic variants of "kill your lesbians" plagued us to the point of being 95% of the stuff you could find.

This is from 2013. Citrus would have been on chapter 5 and Kodama was starting Cocytus.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

According to the MAL page for Okujou, this was apparently released a few months before Citrus began and two years before NTR began. So, you can't really blame those two for this thing at the very last. Still, in the years since Citrus and NTR began, I haven't really noticed this shift to more psychotic and disturbing characters like that which you've noticed. I mean, hell, I think I'd appreciate a few screwed up characters to kinda change up all this generic moe high school girl nonsense like yesterday's "I Want Her Flower" (I liked it and all, but variety is the spice of life and all)... yeah, not screwed up in the same way as people like this crazy girl and Hotaru from NTR, but, you know, more yandere yuri would be sweet (... has the female senpai been added to Yandere Sim yet?)

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

I don't know what to think after that. It's... unsettling

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

what the hell? how is this supposed to be funny?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Is it bad that i think that part about her saying You are an adult now! Congrats! Is kinda funny? With that stupid face xD

In a darkly humorous kind of way, yeah. I found it mildly amusing. But the tastelessness of it overrides the amusement.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what the story is supposed to be. Like others have said, it goes off in a dozen different directions at once and never really grounds itself anywhere.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 4:05PM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Dusk, Orange, The Blooming Flowers one-shot is one of the best one-shots I've ever read and all of her other stories are pretty solid.

Completely agree. I also really liked the music two-shot from the same book. Maybe there will be a sequel that makes this reasonably bad instead of horrible (like for example MC realising that rape is bad afterwards)

joined Oct 7, 2015

I really liked that music one, too. It was the reason I checked out the rest of this book. Sadly, this one was indeed crap. The other two stories in this book are decent though, just with some angst (and no rape).

But there is an important lesson to be learned from this one: If your best friend gets a kick out of raping you, you need to find better friends.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

When I was reading this, I was waiting for the rape scene to happen. but when rape scene began, it wasn't really a rape scene. It was more of an okay scene.

There was a distinct lack of "okay" in that scene.

Nozomi never offered any form of consent, and all indications she gave and actions she took strongly expressed the contrary: she didn't want to have sex. That didn't change before, during, or after the fact.

That's rape.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 6:05PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.