Forum › Non-chan and Fuu-chan discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SF posted:

There were two chapters since the one where Suzuki was introduced, this one and the previous one, the previous one didn't have Suzuki at all. I'm not really sure what you mean by "they just keep going and going". There's only been two chapters that featured Suzuki.

I could've sworn this was the third one with her. It certainly feels like it if that's actually not true though. And I think her inclusion really detracts from the story by keeping her around.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Does anyone know the order of these MK stories? Can you go by posting date?

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 12:21AM

joined Dec 19, 2016

So which away do you think it will go? I see it going 3 ways.

1. They outright reject her and she moves on.
  2. Fumi cheats on Non.
  3. They bring her in for a 3-some.

Calling all bets.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 12:31AM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Is the download for this busted? I tried pulling it down a couple times & each time the files seemed to be corrupted.

joined Aug 10, 2016

It's good to see that people still also think Suzuki is an annoying parasite that drags the whole thing down.

joined Aug 10, 2016

If this actually ends up as a threesome that's just rewarding a literal homewrecker.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

I love that people are getting into it in the discussion on this one, but honestly I don't get the vibe that the author has any well thought out intentions with this one. It just feels like they wanted to do a "cute, but with a twist!" nonsense story. Time will tell, I guess.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I usually like polyamory, if it works out for everyone. But in this case, Suzuki really is annoying. She isn't even that interested, the girls are just "available" to her. Noa should get angry.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I love that people are getting into it in the discussion on this one, but honestly I don't get the vibe that the author has any well thought out intentions with this one. It just feels like they wanted to do a "cute, but with a twist!" nonsense story. Time will tell, I guess.

I'm 95% sure the author intended this story, and Suzuki's interactions with the couple to be cute and funny. Clearly for most users here, it didn't go over that way, and I think that's probably because a lot of us have dealt with at least one person with horrible boundaries, and relate very negatively to those kinds of characters.

Also, in her first appearance Suzuki was completely out of line, trying to steal Fumi away from her girlfriend. She seems to be on better terms with both girls but continues much of the obnoxious behavior from before. The "pet" scene might have been there to remedy the situation somewhat, it's too little, too late, for most readers who despised her from the beginning.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 3:05AM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

See what gets me is that the girl on the other side of her former relationship, as others have noted, is right in the money about her flaws. It might be cute to some people but it's not as though the story is shying away from pointing out she's kind of a dick. It does sort of make me worry this series is going to take a dark turn in the near future, though. I want the two girls being cute and in love together.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 3:16AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Oh yeah, definitely. That's true for most stories here, I'm pretty sure.

joined Jun 12, 2015

What a comfy yuri. Sweet.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Really getting tired of Suzuki being in the story. I like a GOOD poly story, but not a story about someone trying to steal a girlfriend then inviting herself to sleepovers...

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Also, in her first appearance Suzuki was completely out of line, trying to steal Fumi away from her girlfriend. She seems to be on better terms with both girls but continues much of the obnoxious behavior from before. The "pet" scene might have been there to remedy the situation somewhat, it's too little, too late, for most readers who despised her from the beginning.

I found that scene to do the exact opposite. Suzuki directly states that her attempts to divide the relationship between Noa and Fumi isn't based on a strong emotional bond Suzuki has to Fumi; instead, it's because she wants to use Fumi for her own entertainment without regard for the damage that would cause to the strong bond between Noa and Fumi.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Frankly, Suzuki's "pushy third wheel" shtick is starting to get annoying. It was really nice to see them finally get a chance to be intimate and loving together and then HI THERE I'M HERE!!!!!

Hopefully the series doesn't turn into just little glimpses of the two of them as a couple in between senpai scenes.

Sorry to disagree, but I enjoy it and want more. It's entertaining to watch. I was a little bored before she showed up. Fluff can become really boring... I like deviation from the usual Yuri clichés.

joined May 4, 2013

Bottom line, Senpai should get a fucking life and leave them alone

Threesomes are the life though, nowhere was it implied that she invades their privacy,
if so they could have politely told her not to.

last edited at Aug 21, 2017 12:04PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Threesomes are the life though, nowhere was it implied that she invades their privacy,

So they should have a threesome with some girl who clearly has no respect for their relationship? The chapter literally ends with Suzuki inviting herself on another one of Fumi & Noa's dates. I'm having trouble seeing how that isn't an invasion of privacy. Suzuki is obviously flirting with Fumi and she's doing so under the knowledge that Fumi is dating someone. She's even doing this while Noa is right next to her.

if so they could have politely told her not to.

Then how about we take a look at this, Fumi tells Suzuki twice that she's already dating someone, and Suzuki is shown to not give a shit and continues flirting. Fumi doesn't want to bluntly tell her to stop because she likes Suzuki and enjoys being in her presence. There is literally no way that a threesome could possibly happen whatsoever because Suzuki, once again, is shown to have zero respect for Noa and Fumi's relationship.

last edited at Aug 21, 2017 1:15PM

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Sorry, but third wheel gotta go -__-*

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

We here at Dynasty Scans take our innocuous lesbian schoolgirl picture books very seriously.

joined Aug 23, 2013

That was disgustingly cute.

I loved it.

Thank goodness, there was no snot around this time.

Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Great now I have diabetes.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

Dawwwwwwww

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Even the credit page is great

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

so cute!

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

All the while, I was afraid that senpai would barge in

To reply you must either login or sign up.