Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Soap opera levels of drama

LuluMainOnly
Image Comments 26 Oct 02:38
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017
Fcu3pz7veaepnkx-orig

Probably just talking about the slow development of their relationship. My question is how this series is going to continue? Isnt roosterteeth not doing so well recently?

Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

The disclaimer page scared me. How messed up is it?

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Oh, my bad if I wasn't clear. The story of @Chantelune was alright. Am talking about the general debate about controversial social issues (like prostitution ofc, abortion, euthanasia, etc.) though. These are best avoided because clearly they are divisive and open to endless and needless arguments. Like you said, mods have to ask these people to stop cos it's never-ending lol. In this site, I noticed that, compared to stories with incest and lolicon themes, the prostitution tag is susceptible to these arguments for some reason, even though many recent titles feature proper adults with mutual consent and know what they are getting into.

So anyway, I'll continue reading this. Wondering if Kohata will end up in a love triangle between Sayu and new girl...

As I think about it Dynasty comments probably isnt the place for these discussions. But the last thing Ill say is that this manga is different then the other stories like Yurika's Campus Life or I Wouldn't Mind Being Loved. Most of those are purely for entertainment and I think many people enjoyed, including myself. However, this author is trying to be more educational and perhaps even trying to propose an ethical view point on prostitution. So naturally people are going to disagree with it like any other political/ethical literature.

If visual or story elements are added that either explicitly state an attraction to men or show her engaging in said activities then sure add the tags, that's the point of the tagging system otherwise it'll just mislead people searching using the tags.

I also wondered if the RO was lesbian but only serviced men because of her job. But my vibe from the author is that the topic of ones sexuality might not be the focus of the story. But who knows I could be wrong its still to early to tell.

But I do feel like you could be misleading people with only having the yuri tag there. But you can also argue the opposite for Het/bisexual. I guess its best to wait and see like I said.

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Not like a majority of women who take this profession do it because they have no other way to make ends meet.

Statement made without evidence.

Surveys in New Zealand and Australia have found most are doing it for money, not because they love sex with lots of men. But that makes it no different from any other retail job, except other retail doesn't pay upwards of $100/hour worked. Flexibility of hours available is another reason women like it.

Noticed that their both 1st world countries. But your right a high salary and flexible hours. Golly makes me wonder what kind of health benefits they get too(top tier I am guessing). Yup Sounds like the perfect dream job. Hey, I got an idea how about u do it? How about your mom? How about your daughter? I am guessing not. Just be thankful that you or your family dosnt have to sell themselves.

And be thankful you have choice. I know I am.

last edited at Sep 13, 2021 11:53PM

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

I think the reason that the yuri tag is still here is that there is going to be some development later on. Looking at the authors twitter account that seems to be the case. But I get the impression its going to be hamfisted and generic seeing how this isnt the main focus.

I also agree to adding the bisexual/het tag, if she is explicitly stating sexually acts on men (like ball sucking) it might be safe to say her sexuality is a little bit more open.

Ignoring the yuri this is just pretty much prostitution propaganda. Author is trying to make it seem that its a honorable and respectable profession in itself. Not like a majority of women who take this profession do it because they have no other way to make ends meet. Or that most institution take advantage of these desperate women. But who knows maybe this building to something? But ill stick with it, kinda enjoy raging on it.

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Wow I was expecting some yuri two chapters in. But so far... this is making me pretty angry. I work a pretty demanding job and this manga is starting to hit pretty close to home. I think ill wait on this before I try reading it again.

LuluMainOnly
Image Comments 14 Oct 02:49
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017
Untitled-2

My god this meme has grown into yuri territory.

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

I am looking for a manga or series of images with age gap. All I remember is that the age gap was huge and they were in a senior home i think?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/micchan_ai_chan

WOW! Thanks so much.

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

I am looking for a manga or series of images with age gap. All I remember is that the age gap was huge and they were in a senior home i think?

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Gosh darn it this makin'n me feel too much feels

LuluMainOnly
Image Comments 09 Sep 22:11
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017
64785894_p0

I like to think their daughter is a Civettictis civetta with big ears.

LuluMainOnly
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Great now I have diabetes.

LuluMainOnly
Image Comments 23 Aug 10:02
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017
61634836_p1

A beavers equivalence to a body pillow

LuluMainOnly
Scape-God discussion 23 Aug 09:39
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Was this supposed to be a "happy ending"?

LuluMainOnly
Image Comments 23 Aug 01:34
Here
joined Aug 3, 2017
63706248_p4

Science babies. All day, everyday.