Forum › Non-chan and Fuu-chan discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think the author is showing us that they're fine spending time with other people too. Presumably they have plenty of alone time (at least that's the impression I got from the first several comics in the series and their backgrounds).

The relationship with Suzuki is clearly not confrontational - if they really wanted her to leave them alone, they'd probably let her know. Or just refuse her entry to their homes.

Most importantly, it's cute. Therefore, it's fine.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"I was childish, selfish, and couldn't read the mood..."

Got some bad news for you there, Suzuki.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Yayyy another story from this artist. I love this art style and these characters. This is a good one, I want to see where more of these "to be continued..." continues

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Seeing how passive Fu-chan is about senpai being intrusive and handsy although Non-chan isn't really cool with it makes me not like her. Why would she ask her to kiss senpai? Maybe she really is an idiot, which would make me pity Non-chan.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 2:53PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

The underlying theme here is they both seem to enjoy Suzuki's attention even though she has bad/no boundaries. It's a unique dynamic that would really only work for them, but It's cute and they're implied to spend plenty of alone time.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 3:02PM

joined Aug 11, 2014

It's kinda... Like, at this point, there's no other word for it except polyamory, is there? In prior chapters, Suzuki seemed more annoying and intrusive, but now both of them are so comfortably and casually intimate with Suzuki of their own accord, so... I don't know, I feel like when they get older, Fumi and Noa are going to be notorious among their gay friends as that lifelong lesbian couple who seem super cute and innocently vanilla on the surface, but are constantly flirting with unsuspecting single women and luring them into kinky threesomes.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"I was childish, selfish, and couldn't read the mood..."

Got some bad news for you there, Suzuki.

Non-chan is clearly thinking that exact thought.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Oh, hey. Glad to see someone who knows what they're doing got around to this one.

The way I see it... Fuu-chan is too innocent for her own good and doesn't really understand the implications of their relationship with Suzuki, and Non-chan goes along with it because making her girlfriend happy is more important than rejecting this weirdo third wheel.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

What Nezchan said, Suzuki is getting incredibly annoying.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Is it just me, or does it seem to be in the wrong order?

joined Jun 11, 2016

I remember reading this during lunch break at my high-school and my friends seeing Page 4 on the computer. I'll never forget their reactions.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 4:14PM

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

OT3, I ship it, no fucks given!

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

*Cough*CUNTBLOCK-

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, hey. Glad to see someone who knows what they're doing got around to this one.

The way I see it... Fuu-chan is too innocent for her own good and doesn't really understand the implications of their relationship with Suzuki, and Non-chan goes along with it because making her girlfriend happy is more important than rejecting this weirdo third wheel.

Very much this. It also fits how Non-chan encourages Fuu-chan to get mad at Suzuki.

I suspect there's an element of not disrespecting your senpai in there too.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Doesn't really matter what they do or don't, you can't go invading people's privacy just because, for whatever reason, they're not going out of their way to try and keep you out. That IS absolutely her fault.

No reason to let her get in the room or in the sleepover considering it's very obvious she still has lots of interest in Fumi.
They just had to reject her and they didn't.

I get what you're saying, however, there are people, even in reality, who are too shy to be upfront with others. It could be their case that they can only be upfront with each other, but still can't really deal with other people. On top of that, it doesn't really matter that they ended up "inviting" her later on, because she had already pushed herself on them...

Edit: Also, reading the other comments, it occurred to me that in manga there seem to be this trend of respecting elders, probably also the case in reality, but don't quote me on that. Add that to everything else I said and you got yourself an airhead, a kinda pushover who just wants to make the airhead happy, and an annoyance.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 5:10PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's kinda... Like, at this point, there's no other word for it except polyamory, is there? In prior chapters, Suzuki seemed more annoying and intrusive, but now both of them are so comfortably and casually intimate with Suzuki of their own accord, so... I don't know, I feel like when they get older, Fumi and Noa are going to be notorious among their gay friends as that lifelong lesbian couple who seem super cute and innocently vanilla on the surface, but are constantly flirting with unsuspecting single women and luring them into kinky threesomes.

This is honestly what I'm seeing on the page here. A lot of people are coming to the conclusion that Non-chan is actually super uncomfortable with Suzuki and too afraid or too shy to confront her, but in this particular story I'm simply not getting that impression. I know almost any real life analogue of this scenario would be bad, but IMO the text here is that they both like her and that's why they spend time with her.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I think what's happening is that Noa has a problem with Suzuki but Fumi doesn't. Like....Fumi only see's Suzuki as a friend and doesn't realize that she's literally moving in and making advances onto her despite them not having any special kind of relationship at all. And it looks like Noa is (maybe) starting to get fed up with her, I mean, In "Warm and Soft" (The doujin where Suzuki was first introduced) Noa literally scolds Fumi for not making it clear that her and Noa were dating when Suzuki started glomping her out of nowhere.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I think what's happening is that Noa has a problem with Suzuki but Fumi doesn't. Like....Fumi only see's Suzuki as a friend and doesn't realize that she's literally moving in and making advances onto her despite them not having any special kind of relationship at all. And it looks like Noa is (maybe) starting to get fed up with her, I mean, In "Warm and Soft" (The doujin where Suzuki was first introduced) Noa literally scolds Fumi for not making it clear that her and Noa were dating when Suzuki started glomping her out of nowhere.

She was angry then. Here she's smiling and cuddling up with her. And Fumi isn't just unaware, based on her reactions she's getting a kick out of Suzuki's antics.

Now don't get me wrong here, this is a weird thing going on. But the idea that Suzuki is a dire strain on their relationship, or that Noa is absolutely miserable, just isn't concretely supported by the story as it's presented here.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Bottom line, Senpai should get a fucking life and leave them alone

joined Jun 11, 2016

She was angry then. Here she's smiling and cuddling up with her. And Fumi isn't just unaware, based on her reactions she's getting a kick out of Suzuki's antics.

Here it looks more like she has no problem with being in her presence but is still keeping her distance and not wanting to fall into that area of intimacy that she's having with Fumi. It seems that Fumi is the one who's cuddling up though. You know that feeling when you have that friend who's waaaaay to much into physical contact and you're slightly bugged by them? Thats what I see happening here.

Now don't get me wrong here, this is a weird thing going on. But the idea that Suzuki is a dire strain on their relationship, or that Noa is absolutely miserable, just isn't concretely supported by the story as it's presented here.

I wouldn't say absolutely miserable but more like slightly annoyed that some girl that she barely knows is coming onto Fumi, In my point of view it's like Noa doesn't have a problem with Suzuki personally, but she just has a problem with her flirting with Fumi and that for some reason she doesn't to confront her about it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I keep seeing people talk about polyamory route, but if they did it would be a seriously dysfunctional one. Suzuki clearly has no respect for either of them, treats Fumi as her "pet" and really doesn't give a shit about either's personal space, and Noa, respect for elders and wanting to make Fumi happy no matter what, still clearly isn't down with it. Indeed, even naive, overfriendly Fumi mainly seems to like having her around because the attention is flattering, which isn't sustainable.

A poly relationship between these three would fall apart in about a half hour.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Here it looks more like she has no problem with being in her presence but is still keeping her distance and not wanting to fall into that area of intimacy that she's having with Fumi. It seems that Fumi is the one who's cuddling up though. You know that feeling when you have that friend who's waaaaay to much into physical contact and you're slightly bugged by them? Thats what I see happening here.

I wouldn't say absolutely miserable but more like slightly annoyed that some girl that she barely knows is coming onto Fumi, In my point of view it's like Noa doesn't have a problem with Suzuki personally, but she just has a problem with her flirting with Fumi and that for some reason she doesn't to confront her about it.

Also one more thing, last page there, despite Noa being shown smiling, you can clearly see she's at least a bit annoyed and not fully into it, but just kinda accepts it. That could very much be falling into what others and I have said: she could be shy, simply trying to show respect for her elder, or even just trying to make Fumi happy, if not all of those.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 7:47PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I keep seeing people talk about polyamory route, but if they did it would be a seriously dysfunctional one. Suzuki clearly has no respect for either of them, treats Fumi as her "pet" and really doesn't give a shit about either's personal space, and Noa, respect for elders and wanting to make Fumi happy no matter what, still clearly isn't down with it. Indeed, even naive, overfriendly Fumi mainly seems to like having her around because the attention is flattering, which isn't sustainable.

A poly relationship between these three would fall apart in about a half hour.

Absolutely agreed. Their relationship is not functional as a poly couple. The senpai is clearly infringing on their relationship, not co-existing with them in any kind of positive way. There is no communication or mutual three-way feelings that are positive. Like others have said, Fumi is simply too naive, and Non-chan is kind of stuck dealing with the senpai trying to get all...friendly... with her girlfriend. It just doesn't work.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Frankly, Suzuki's "pushy third wheel" shtick is starting to get annoying. It was really nice to see them finally get a chance to be intimate and loving together and then HI THERE I'M HERE!!!!!

Hopefully the series doesn't turn into just little glimpses of the two of them as a couple in between senpai scenes.

The last several chapters have really not been that great in my opinion. The chapter where Suzuki was introduced would be fine if that were the end of it but then they just keep going and going. What happened to the first few chapters which were so good?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Alice Cheshire posted:

The last several chapters have really not been that great in my opinion. The chapter where Suzuki was introduced would be fine if that were the end of it but then they just keep going and going. What happened to the first few chapters which were so good?

There were two chapters since the one where Suzuki was introduced, this one and the previous one, the previous one didn't have Suzuki at all. I'm not really sure what you mean by "they just keep going and going". There's only been two chapters that featured Suzuki.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 6:31PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.