Forum › Anko-san of the Deep-Sea Fish discussion

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

A female teacher drooling over her female student's naked bodies is plenty yuri, I think.

Also hooray for both glasses and freckles, I hope she'll show up again (she probably won't).

Yesss! Love me both of those. Freckles are hella cute.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Can't wait for more!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cloy552 posted:

I'm disappointed in Wakasa.

Totally, you gotta protect your waifu

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Wakasa pretty much made the whole situation worse, didn't she? I mean, if she hadn't walked in at that precise moment, Anko would have just, you know, walked out the door... but then Wakasa just had to walk in and screw her over (and herself and the art teacher too since they ended up getting blinded).

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So a painting that a huge fuss is made about turns out to be horrible. Who'd have guessed ... nice chapter though.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wakasa is more of a sexual predator than a reliable friend, she's made that pretty clear before.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Had the teacher been a lot less creepy about this, not only would she have possibly obtained what she wanted without the charges for seemingly rape attempt, but also it would have been a boost in confidence for Anko herself.
However, apparently a having girl scared out of her wits, locked in a room with two people who want to strip her by force is funnier... I guess...

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 1:23PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Eh, that's just how the universe works. Sexual harassment is funny, endearing or even attractive when it's the good guys doing it, it's only evil and traumatizing when it's the bad guys doing it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I still can't really get into this one.. It would help if the mermaids weren't drawn so incredibly repulsively.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

There are a lot of things I find charming about this series but yeah this chapter was a roller coaster. Was hoping for Wakasa to shine through. NOPE.

joined Oct 13, 2014

this chapter was pretty disappointing in many ways

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Disappointing chapter, but I'm glad it's back.

Sylveon%20x%20glaceon%202
joined Mar 11, 2014

Glad it's back, but yeah, this chapter was pretty rapey and Wakasa really acted poorly. Definitely hoping it doesn't go downhill from here.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

There's barely any yuri in this except for Suzume being hard gay for Bettako and Wakasa being mermaid-sexual.
Will continue reading to see if any more yuri comes.

Thanks for pointing that out. I hate stories with yuri tags but barely any yuri. Like, who are you trying to fool? Anyways, thanks. Almost wasted my time

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

There's a new chapter translated out there, and it's much nicer than the last one. Super duper cute.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Mermaids are all shameless! SHAMELESS, I tell you!

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

SEVERED HEADS

joined Jul 26, 2016

"It has cats. And other cats. Not to mention you."

whoa Anko is savage af

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Classic Wakasa : turning an innocent idol concert into a quasi strip-show. XD

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

At least it managed to encompass everything that's wrong about Japanese idols. Screw singing skills, just strip.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

I still can't really get into this one.. It would help if the mermaids weren't drawn so incredibly repulsively.

You obviously have no taste when it comes to the beauty of fish.

And I don't get why some people are saying this has no yuri. Like yeah, I get that it's really tame and super subtext-y, but do you all just want saliva swapping and scissoring in all your yuri?

Since we haven't seen male mermaids (mermen?) yet... I'd really like to see Betta make a bubble nest. Just feel like it'd be something fun to explore.

Edit: AND I'M STILL HOPING FOR A WHALE MERMAID.

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 12:48PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Since we haven't seen male mermaids (mermen?) yet... I'd really like to see Betta make a bubble nest. Just feel like it'd be something fun to explore.

Merbutlers?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm hoping to see a skate.

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 1:23PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Edit: AND I'M STILL HOPING FOR A WHALE MERMAID.

Those are mammals; clearly that makes no sense at all. Mermaids can only be fish (and such). Really, the Internet and its perversions these days ...

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

Those are mammals;

Well, all tetrapods fall under the osteichthyes (bony fish) clade, so from a certain point of view they are fish.

I've enjoyed the manga so far but it seems to be going with 'gimmick mermaid of the week' which wears thin after a while. They could do more with the characters they have already. And the yuri is pretty weak, it's just one sided lust for comedy sake, there isn't any development.

To reply you must either login or sign up.