Forum › Anko-san of the Deep-Sea Fish discussion

joined Feb 21, 2018

Why is this tagged as yuri while actual yuri like Room for Two only gets tagged as subtext? This has more het than yuri. Feel like I wasted my time reading this.

last edited at Mar 23, 2018 12:32PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I hate giving up mid manga, but this boring, and it's doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Pleco pls

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Pleco is my favorite <3

joined Jul 26, 2016

...so Ran is pretty much the only one in this lot who isn't some degree of (amusingly) crazy lesbian. Or she's just more discreet about it than her friends...

Kinda nice to see them reappear though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Pleco sure is thirsty.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Why is this tagged as yuri while actual yuri like Room for Two only gets tagged as subtext? This has more het than yuri. Feel like I wasted my time reading this.

Where's the het?

Anyway, pleco, pleco, pleco. The highlight to any aquarium... except for mine. The little creature kept bothering the other fish and generally had a bad attitude so he had to go back to the lfs. Wish I had one that's more like this pleco though.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Where's the het?

chapter 2

last edited at May 7, 2018 4:07AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can't really fault something that Adorkable IMO.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh yeah, if there's a single hetero chapter, all the many, many yuri chapters, or the main character who is constantly lusting after other girls, don't count. That's Dynasty logic right there. Jesus Christ...

And since when do comedy manga ever "go anywhere"?

last edited at May 7, 2018 10:01AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

And since when do comedy manga ever "go anywhere"?

That's what so many of them get wrong and why for example Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane is so brilliantly awesome.

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

There should be a tag for comedic yuri or something.

joined Jul 26, 2016

yuri on comedy

joined Feb 21, 2018

Oh yeah, if there's a single hetero chapter, all the many, many yuri chapters, or the main character who is constantly lusting after other girls, don't count. That's Dynasty logic right there. Jesus Christ...

Many yuri chapters? Lol, its one sided yuri crush at best and used solely for comedic effect while the het chapter was about mutual love and ended with an actual couple. This latest chapter is the only "lust" we have seen, before was only about seeing tails and nothing sexual.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...pretty sure it was made quite clear the fish-peoples' tails can have rather charged connotations, depending on the specific context. (Their nudity taboos seem to be just as bizarre as the various IRL human ones.)

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Many yuri chapters? Lol, its one sided yuri crush at best and used solely for comedic effect while the het chapter was about mutual love and ended with an actual couple. This latest chapter is the only "lust" we have seen, before was only about seeing tails and nothing sexual.

You must have some weird short term memory loss, if you've already forgotten about Chapter 3, 8.5, 13, 15, 17 etc. Don't blame the manga for that.

Also, not quite getting your strange "lusting for the mermaid tails in a manga about mermaids doesn't count as lust" argument. Seems like you've arbitrarily decided that this isn't yuri, and try to ignore everything that contradicts that presumption. Which again seems weird to me.

last edited at May 8, 2018 3:03PM

joined Feb 21, 2018

You must have some weird short term memory loss, if you've already forgotten about Chapter 3, 8.5, 13, 15, 17 etc. Don't blame the manga for that.

In every single one of those chapters it is pure one sided yuri crush used purely for comedy without any hint of future progress, exactly what I said. I dont have a poor memory, you just havent poor reading skills.

Also, not quite getting your strange "lusting for the mermaid tails in a manga about mermaids doesn't count as lust" argument. Seems like you've arbitrarily decided that this isn't yuri, and try to ignore everything that contradicts that presumption. Which again seems weird to me.

Yeah, lusting in a non sexual way isnt actual sexual lust. Who would have thought? And once again, since you seem to have missed it every single time: this is yuri crush at best and has no interest in making any of the female characters an actual couple. Its purely for comedy's sake while it didnt waste time making an actual het couple.

last edited at May 8, 2018 7:49PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yuri Queen

This is incredibly stupid and it's time to drop it. You're already on the thinnest ice as it is, so it's wise not to push your luck.

joined Feb 21, 2018

Yuri Queen

This is incredibly stupid and it's time to drop it. You're already on the thinnest ice as it is, so it's wise not to push your luck.

What the fuck am I already on thin ice for?

So its perfectly fine for everyone and their grandmother pushing for a tag correction for Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru every single chapter release, but I make one little argument two months ago about correcting this one and Im on thin ice?

Remember when I said that I didnt want to express my controversial opinions here because you have made it a habit to ban people for it and then you told me to grow up? Yeah, good times. Cant say that Im glad to have been right. Ill try not to express any more opinions that trigger you.

last edited at May 9, 2018 10:11AM

joined Sep 6, 2016

very fun haha

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

hey.. fighting is bad you know

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 4:34PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

YuriQueen shoulda stuck around.... There's defs more reason for the Yuri tag as it progresses (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

KangaNoodles posted:

YuriQueen shoulda stuck around.... There's defs more reason for the Yuri tag as it progresses (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Don't worry. He made 3th alternative account already. Or was it 4th...

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

This series is now completely scanlated. The missing chapters are on Mangadex if anyone wants to grab them for upload to here, too.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This series is now completely scanlated. The missing chapters are on Mangadex if anyone wants to grab them for upload to here, too.

The ending chapter feel like the manga gor axed or something like that. The problem and it's resolve are way too fast even for what the manga have done.

To reply you must either login or sign up.