Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This has been the umpteenth time i commented on this manga to sing praises for it. I can't believe it transformed from being sort of a gag-like joke with Mimika trying to control her urges and Yuzumori-san with her distant kuudere persona, to an adolescent who takes responsibility for her actions and thinks sensibly and a child who is trying to expand her views on the world and its people. It managed to evade every trope so far, I hope the mangaka manages to execute the develolment of this new threat flawlessly as well.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

This site is like decades behind the manga :/

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I wonder if Mimika used the "curse" to one of her classmates before, but WTF! it's gross! I want to know the backstory between Yuzumori-san and the Ririha girl, seems like a deep grudge there.

This is not related but about what Mimika said about the stars, don't worry Mimika the majority of the stars we are seeing with our naked eyes are still there. Here's a link Are All the Stars Really Dead?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I wonder if Mimika used the "curse" to one of her classmates before, but WTF! it's gross! I want to know the backstory between Yuzumori-san and the Ririha girl, seems like a deep grudge there.

I don't think Yuzumori-san actually did something to her, I think she's just plain jealous that Yuzumori-san likes Mimika

joined Mar 22, 2017

It's only 1 chapter after manga how the fuck that call decades.

joined Mar 22, 2017

I'm don't think Mimika is capable of that..

Also, just read chapter 20, and I'm digging the (presumed) love triangle, I hope Mimika gets both lolis!

When Chapter 21 some thing gonna be intense XD

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Owowow

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FrostBurn posted:

It's only 1 chapter after manga how the fuck that call decades.

Well if we're paying for a perfect service we're supposed to get simulcasted releases >:( ... Oh wait! lo/

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I met Yuzumori the Purple on a Dating site and in addition to being 10 years old, she's my sister.

From my favorite artist, Eri Au Lait

(Mind explaining 'the purple'?)

A Qualia The Purple reference, I believe.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

If the person you play againt brings a stick to a fighting game on home console, the you know you're fucked.

Back to topic, I wonder for how long they're going to stretch it with this kind of drama. Specially if the threat was made out of jealousy. If the other girl was indeed after Mimika, and it actually works, that'd confirm she is not really in love with Yuzumori, and simply had the hots lor little girls.

last edited at Jul 9, 2017 2:51PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I met Yuzumori the Purple on a Dating site and in addition to being 10 years old, she's my sister.

Yeah, sorry, it's just that suddenly the apparently 2nd-tier protagonist in love with the younger odd genius got involved in physics talk. When that happened in Qualia the Purple, all hell broke loose. If you don't know Qualia, BELIEVE ME, we do NOT want this series going in that direction. Not with little Yuzumori-san.

I think it's to establish that Mimika, while a ditz, is not book-dumb in all subjects at all. So if they were married in the future, Yuzumori would have to make sure she had her lunch and tied her shoes, but then she might be working at a collider.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Yeah, sorry, it's just that suddenly the apparently 2nd-tier protagonist in love with the younger odd genius got involved in physics talk. When that happened in Qualia the Purple, all hell broke loose. If you don't know Qualia, BELIEVE ME, we do NOT want this series going in that direction. Not with little Yuzumori-san.

Given what Hyper Girls Battle Orgia was like, I could almost see it happening. But I don't think it's quite that kind of story.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Start translating it for us, then.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I get creeps when this tiny baby starts to think like this and a depressing as fck tag emerges in my mind. Brrrr

Non
joined May 7, 2017

If the person you play againt brings a stick to a fighting game on home console, the you know you're fucked.

I think it's Mimika's stick and she's letting Yuzumori use it because she's the guest.

I'm really glad to see them playing fighting games again, but I'm really worried about Yuzumori. Kids can be so cruel, I hope nothing too bad happens.

last edited at Jul 10, 2017 9:09AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I think it's to establish that Mimika, while a ditz, is not book-dumb in all subjects at all. So if they were married in the future, Yuzumori would have to make sure she had her lunch and tied her shoes, but then she might be working at a collider.

I don't know whether I'd be annoyed or amused if Yuzumori-san suddenly went down the Qualia the Purple route... of course, the main difference between this thing and that thing is that there were hints from the very beginning that something weird was happening in Qualia whereas Yuzumori and Mimika are living in a completely normal world (as far as we're told anyway). I think that the most dramatic this manga will get is Mimika getting arrested or something if someone catches her with Yuzumori.

36065563-min
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lolicon... at least it's love.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

"Take this! Maximum Sparkage!!!"

This manga LMAO!!!!

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Mimika is a very good girl.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This manga literally is embracing lolicon and 'push as far as it can go'

joined Jun 12, 2015

"Destroyer of Purity"

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

menacing

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

the hell kind of fucking books are these kids reading

To reply you must either login or sign up.