Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There's plenty of ways Ririha can "rob" Yuzumori from Mimika.

Just denouncing her as a pervert lolicon should be enough to make their relationship "complicated".

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

If Mimika was some guy, paranoia might help and make it somewhat easy, but with two girls, not sure it'd be that easy to convince people they're dating. Even a picture of them holding hand in the streets might easily be explained as them being good friends.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

A wild yandere loli appeared!
Wild yandere loli used Kabedon!
It's not very effective.

I hope.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

yandere != "I'm gonna kill you or some other people!"
yandere == "I love you so much I'd rather see you dead than belonging to somebody else and if anybody shows interest toward you, they're dead."

So far, that new girl didn't show any romantic interest, obsessive or not, toward yuzumori. If anything, she looks like she hate her guts. And she doesn't even know who's Mimika. Calling her a yandere is, in my opinion, premature.

Might get proved wrong later, sure, but this chapter doesn't really show her as a yandere.

joined Oct 17, 2016

I wouldn't really call that girl a yandere just yet. She loos more like a bully to me than an actual yandere as she's not exactly showing attraction to either Yuzumori or Mimika. My guess is that she's jealous of Yuzumori or hate her for some reason and is acting on it in an excessive way, as do most bullies.

The one thing that leads to this conclusion, is that she calls her Kaede, which is unusual in Japan, if theyre not close friends. At least thats what I learned in mangas and animes. ^^ Anyway, many hints were given, that MC didnt have a good time in school, so I guess the real story is starting now. A Vanilla manga about a underaged child, that doesnt go to kissing or even beyond that had its limits anyway. Looking forward to it. )

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Might also be a way to be impolite toward yuzumori and/or affirming some sort of dominance over her as a bully would do. Or an elementary schooler that isn't too big on formality and calls all kids around her age by her first name.

Another explanation could be that they used to be friends but had a fallout. Would be a dire one, though, for things to have gone this far.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

a yandere show up....

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
joined Mar 11, 2016

Isn't she the same girl as in this?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch16#7

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

She's really shown no sign of being a Yandere yet. Just a bully that's been eyeing Yuzumori for some time now. They probably have some kind of backstory. Still don't feel like this is all necessary, but I guess we'll see where it goes.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Isn't she the same girl as in this?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch16#7

Took you long enough....

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Soooooo like I knew this story was somehow going to turn dark but I wasnt expecting an elementary school Yandere
I have a guess to why elementary school yandere girl targets our main character. She like her in a yandere way (duh) or she hates her guts and supper jealous of her. Though... she is so young and already such ass -.-

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Good luck with that kid you're like 12 there's not really a heck of a lot you can do to affect Mimika in any way that she doesn't allow which is the whole reason the dynamic between her and Yuzumori is worrisome in the first place.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

that yandere probably tried to be friends with yuzumori, but yuzumori the way she is probably said thing along the lines of don't have time for friends.
and now she's got really pissed yuzumori get friend.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

There is a term for characters who are crazy like yanderes but without the romantic feelings. It's called "yangire"

Latest chapter feels kinda out of place, because there was no sign of this story going darker. It felt quite fluffy and drama free. ( besides the age factor that seems to be a minor thing here)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This entire story instills very insecure feelings in me as a reader. It's as if they live in a glass house. Over a volcano. On the edge of a cliff. In a tsunami and tornado region.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I described it as precariousness earlier. I find the intense moments of fluff and happiness contextualized by persistent dread and an inexorable feeling of doom oddly engaging, and depressingly familiar.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 7:35PM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Holy shit girl. Chill.

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016
joined Dec 13, 2015

BOOM!!! Omg i cant wait until next char! TToTT

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

yandere != "I'm gonna kill you or some other people!"
yandere == "I love you so much I'd rather see you dead than belonging to somebody else and if anybody shows interest toward you, they're dead."

So far, that new girl didn't show any romantic interest, obsessive or not, toward yuzumori. If anything, she looks like she hate her guts. And she doesn't even know who's Mimika. Calling her a yandere is, in my opinion, premature.

Might get proved wrong later, sure, but this chapter doesn't really show her as a yandere.

I read that first part like a compiler and was left very confused by the lack of ;

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

There's plenty of ways Ririha can "rob" Yuzumori from Mimika.

Just denouncing her as a pervert lolicon should be enough to make their relationship "complicated".

I don't see why that would work. She's a little kid making allegations about a girl, in a sexist society. Sexism cuts different ways--people aren't going to be disposed to see a woman, let alone a high school girl, as a sexual aggressor. And they're not going to be disposed to pay attention to the hysterical irresponsible claims of a little kid--maybe if her allegations fit a classic frame, like if she was accusing a male stranger, and if the victim backed her up, but only then. In a case like this? Likely they wouldn't even give her the respect of politely doubting her, they'd just scold her for being a troublemaker/having an overactive imagination. And when Yuzumori-san calmly and maturely ripped her claims to shreds? Fuggedaboutit.
So yeah, I don't buy her ability to successfully blackmail; she's got nothing on them. I don't even see how she has a basis to suspect what's going on. It's not like we have any indication Yuzumori-san has a history of lesbianism (which would be kind of bizarre at her age). All she can plausibly know is that Yuzumori-san has a friend or something who she seems happy to be with. Of course, she could lie and have her lie accidentally happen to be the truth--but as I said, I don't see why she would be believed.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I described it as precariousness earlier. I find the intense moments of fluff and happiness contextualized by persistent dread and an inexorable feeling of doom oddly engaging, and depressingly familiar.

This is probably due to the fact that Mimika has sexual feelings that finds hard to control sometimes for a child

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Pointless drama in a relatively innocent manga?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHP4JtsBnUQ

I want you to look at the first several dozen pages and tell me if it was easy to get to the point to call this manga "relatively innocent", as an audience.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

i want to experience kabedon someday o

To reply you must either login or sign up.