Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Um... what just happened? Dont know if I liked this sudden turn. I know yuzumori doesn't get along with her classmates but it would be worse if this goes in a blackmail direction.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I'm interested why she is bullying her

I'm not. All I wanted was for my girls to be happy, and now this? Urgh

Why not? Maybe an interesting story is about to reveal itself.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Wtf does Yuzumori have to lose anyway? Mimika? That's all she has in life really. I somehow doubt Ririha could steal Mimika away unless she blackmails her.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 1:17AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Well, this has gone yandere
I thought this was too cute to be true like Happy Sugar Life

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 1:27AM

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

What the hell just happened? Who's the psycho girl??

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Strangely, I feel like whatever that Ririha tries to do, it won't have any effect, as in, Mimika wouldn't have any problems solving the situation (probably not entirely). Yeah, I know (or "I guess") that's a little hard to see happening, but I really feel that way... but well, we shall wait and see...

PS: I read some of the comments (obviously not all of them, because, holy hell, that's a lot), and honestly it was a bit strange to me seeing so many people thinking Suzumori would turn Yandere... I myself didn't think that, not even for a second (or am I the strange one here?).

joined Sep 25, 2013

Not drama again..

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Pointless drama in a relatively innocent manga?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHP4JtsBnUQ

Azu_nyan_nyan_nyan_gif_1_by_jaegirlsdeviant438-d7ednu6
joined Oct 8, 2016

Yandere? Thats good)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What the fuck happened?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks like Yuzumori-chan is being bullied.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well... that certainly happened. I feel like trying to pry Mimika from her loli, this little psycho is in for a rude awakening. At least, I hope so!

PS: I read some of the comments (obviously not all of them, because, holy hell, that's a lot), and honestly it was a bit strange to me seeing so many people thinking Suzumori would turn Yandere... I myself didn't think that, not even for a second (or am I the strange one here?).

Nah, I did not see the story taking that route either.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

"Hey Yuzumori, does your story need an antagonist?"

"That really isn't nece-"

"TOO FUCKING BAD."

LMAO

Desu%20ex1
joined Jun 2, 2017
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Given how Ejima Eri has been using several cliche trope just to turn them away or break them, I think there won't be too much yandere. Or at least, that's what I hope because I don't want this manga to involve yandere, it's perfect as it is now..

joined Nov 15, 2016

At this point I trust Ejima Eri to be delivering something.

I wouldn't have said that's what I wanted from the manga, but I'm happy to see how it goes and then judge. Yuzumori-san is my favourite manga at the moment so hopefully it can use this twist to deliver more of the relationship fluff I love.

I expected Chi-chan to become involved and end up making some drama, but I guess it's coming from another direction.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 4:23AM

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Who the hell is this bitch?

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Er WTF. What the heck is her problem?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That's quite the kabedon there.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Wtf does Yuzumori have to lose anyway? Mimika? That's all she has in life really. I somehow doubt Ririha could steal Mimika away unless she blackmails her.

I think that's the implication - one page Ririha sees Yuzumori hanging out with Mimika, next page she's slamming her against the wall and issuing vague threats.

Despite the sudden intensification, the author has foreshadowed something of a conflict between Yuzumori and Ririha. I'm guessing right now that Ririha and Mimika have some things in common.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I wouldn't really call that girl a yandere just yet. She loos more like a bully to me than an actual yandere as she's not exactly showing attraction to either Yuzumori or Mimika. My guess is that she's jealous of Yuzumori or hate her for some reason and is acting on it in an excessive way, as do most bullies.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Didn't know why everyone was jumping to yandere conclusions before, don't know now. Where are you getting the idea this girl is attracted to either of them? Seems more likely that she's pissed that Yuzumori will befriend an older girl but not any of her classmates.

joined Dec 26, 2016

Tbh It feels kinda like shes going to try to take Mimika from yuzumori not because she likes Mimika but because for some reason she doesn't like yuzumori

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 7:59AM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

There isn't one good yandere character outside of yuri, so why would there be inside of it? Save Mariko from Onii-sama e..., it's literally the laziest character trope you could ever vomit. Why.

What? Are you telling me Gasai Yuno isn't a good yandere character???

:O

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

wow. That went from zero to Mirai Nikki real quick. o_0

Hahahah indeed, but it was just a threat...for now... let's wait and see

To reply you must either login or sign up.