Forum › Posts by Tiran

Tiran
School Zone discussion 21 Sep 18:29
joined Nov 15, 2016

I love this so much, but do I really need a character chart sometime soon, so many characters!

joined Nov 15, 2016

This series gives me life every chapter!

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Every tank so far had some bonus material, I'm pretty sure the last one will too.

I think this ending was a little low key, but fit the series. Another 6 years on the timeskip so Yuzu was 18 would have felt like we missed too much, this let us see Mimika keeping to her promise and show that they still cared.

We know adult Yuzu is still cute, we saw her in the first volumes bonus material; non cannon it may be but no reason to think the design would change!

I'd love to read more, but I think the series was having trouble seeing where to go without forced drama or straying in to areas it seems pretty clear the author didn't want to hit.

All in all, a really lovely series I'm very happy to have read. I hope Ejima Eri does some more yuri works!

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Anime for this is going to be either a trainwreck or amazing.

I still wish we could get some yuri anime that portrays functional relationships, but this could be super fun!

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

That was lovely, nice to have something cute after the drama.

I kind of miss the time when every chapter ended with a cliffhanger and me losing my shit though. =-p

I'm sure we'll be back there soon enough!

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Yay, more Swap <-> Swap!

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Oh gosh this is what I needed!

I was wondering if this manga still had the charm, and then this chapter and I lost my shit in the best possible way.

I wish there was a way beyond just buying the JP volumes that I could support this.

joined Nov 15, 2016

I can but echo everyone else. This was a rushed, but lovely ending. I was really scared where it might be going, but it came together in the end.

I would have loved to see some more of the B-couple but yeah. I'm happy without a sex scene as we definitely saw the way their relationship was moving, given the limited time it meant much more to see Sayuri accepting that she wanted things to move forwards then to see those scenes.

joined Nov 15, 2016

This manga is giving me life today! Thank you Tamamusi, and thank you Stan & Croxx!

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

This was crazy, but maybe it settles down and avoids the cringe as the concept has potential to at least be something different.

I'll give it a few chapters, Tamamusi hasn't gone wrong before.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Yaoi is not my thing, but that bonus was cute as heck: You go Subaru, he's coming around to you!

Speaking more generally to the series, I felt it had an amazing start and some great moments but stumbled around volume four and couldn't find it's feet. I wanted to see the girls find a way to unwind their feelings but in the end there just wasn't the time to do that in the time left after the cancellation. Teenagers stumbling blindly over things was always the draw of the story, but the payoff of that kind of story is seeing them grow and learn from it as they get a bit more mature and sadly this manga made a few mistakes and got pulled before it could show us.

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Oh Mochi au Lait, with this many sister themed manga I think your 'interests' are showing...

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

At this point I trust Ejima Eri to be delivering something.

I wouldn't have said that's what I wanted from the manga, but I'm happy to see how it goes and then judge. Yuzumori-san is my favourite manga at the moment so hopefully it can use this twist to deliver more of the relationship fluff I love.

I expected Chi-chan to become involved and end up making some drama, but I guess it's coming from another direction.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 4:23AM

joined Nov 15, 2016

I do hear people in the UK occasionally use Que?! as an exaggerated way of showing surprise.

Also you go little sister!

last edited at May 27, 2017 3:33PM

joined Nov 15, 2016

Now this was exactly the cure I needed after reading Nanashi no Asterisms ending!

Mochi au Lait, you keep doing those wonderful things you do!

joined Nov 15, 2016

The prize for most unfulfilling ending in Yuri this year goes to...

It's a shame, especially that Tsukasa is the one left out. Its also the first time I've read a yuri and been happier with the BL than the actual yuri. =-p

Oh well, far from the worst around!

joined Nov 15, 2016

I can only imagine if Koyori doesn't play it's to set up the team captain as an unknown who they'll have to fight when they get in to tournament territory.

Tiran
YuruZero discussion 11 May 08:24
joined Nov 15, 2016

This is possibly one of the greatest doujin on Dynasty.

A masterpiece of the genre that no true fan should be missing.

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

I'm melting...

It's impressive for a 4koma to keep me this long, but the combination of comedy and cuteness with the absurdity and just plain fun of the series I end every chapter with a great big smile.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Currently cooking the risotto stuffed chicken with herb french fries for my family for Easter.

It's weird having Dynasty Scans open while making food and chatting to my parents/sister.

Update: Delicious. The benefits of Yuri are manyfold.

last edited at Apr 16, 2017 10:29AM

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

I give this chapter pretty high marks for avoiding my expectations.

Somehow Sato is an awful person, yet some small part of you still wants to root for her.

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 8:08PM

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 they flat out separated, for a long time, which is probably the only solution for Mimika. But making Yuzumori understand that would be difficult.

Is it not different in that Mimika isn't in any kind of position of authority over Yuzu? She likely just has to clear the legal age hurdle rather than any kind of professional or ethical one?

There are a few Japanese islands that still don't have regulations raising the age from 13 even if the entire mainland does now. =-p

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 8:04PM

joined Nov 15, 2016

I identify with page 10...

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Apropos of nothing but the fun I have reading: Of many manga I follow on here, this is one of the ones I find the easiest to imagine working animated. The characters and the comedy feel like they'd lend themselves well to Doga Kobo or someone similar making a good run at it as a fun SoL.

Manga Time Kirara, where it serialises, have funded a few adaptations in the past; it's nice to imagine the possibility.

In the mean time, long may the swapping continue!

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Yuzu releases always take a little time. Settle in and try not to pay too much attention to those that can read moon-runes (or look at the art) until it arrives.