Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kinda skirting the line on spoilers there, be careful with that stuff.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sorry, i didn't i might be skirting the line a bit there when i originally wrote it. I'll edit it slightly.

Oh, it's fine. You were getting close, not all the way over. Remember, you can still post spoilers if they're appropriately tagged.

It was less "you did something wrong" and more "mind the gap".

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 5:02PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Oh, that's why this comic makes no sense. It takes place in an alternate universe, as evidenced by the fact that the characters live in a world where chicken makes your face puffy.

I imagine it's because it was very spicy and she cried like a little baby.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, that's why this comic makes no sense. It takes place in an alternate universe, as evidenced by the fact that the characters live in a world where chicken makes your face puffy.

I imagine it's because it was very spicy and she cried like a little baby.

I was kinda like that the first (and only) time I tried jerk chicken.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Koreans eat spicy that make us cry at breakfast like it's nothing while laughing and looking down on us x)

joined Jun 3, 2014

this kid (forgot his name) needs to chill

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Man, I just wanted to throttle him. If their not gonna call the police, can someone at least hit him.

This stuff just bothers me. Geez. Unhand her!

I know this is just a story, but I wish some of these stories showed consequences for this sort of thing. Ugh! Don't normalize it. No more.

Gah!!

joined Mar 21, 2017

It'll be good once Dynasty catches up to what has been translated.

I assume we are waiting for original translator rather than the one who is up to date.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 11:48PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ack! Another cliffhanger! ^_^
Thanks for scantalating

joined Mar 15, 2015

They're going to the hospital because he grabbed her wrist? What a waste of time.

joined Apr 9, 2013

They're going to the hospital because he grabbed her wrist? What a waste of time.

Hospital care in Korea is extremely affordable and efficient. People go in for minor issues like colds all the time.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Hospital care in Korea is extremely affordable and efficient. People go in for minor issues like colds all the time.

Also, wrists have a pretty complicated bone structure, so unless your arm muscles are developed enough, it's rather easy to dislocate them. Jang-Mi doesn't look like she does much weight-lifting, so checking up with a doctor is not a bad idea.

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If your wrist is thin enough, and the grip is strong enough, it is concerning to have stiffness/swelling/limited movement as it is possible for someone to crush a small wrist.

I've taken someone to the ED before for having had a car door slam on their fingers, with the concern something like the nerves or blood vessels had been crushed, or even the ligaments being torn, etc. This was in Australia...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Another adult life story ruined by bisexuality. No thank you, I'll take lesbians or nothing at all.

that's pretty biphobic

I think they just mean that they don't want any men ruining the manga, just in case it ends up being an aaaaaaangsty manga, which I'm pretty sure it won't be

Itzameapotterhead
joined Sep 2, 2016

Nice

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

Is there a spoiler thread for this manhwa?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Lol, ex-boyfriend dealt with, so of course a female co-worker with a crush that skirts dangerously close to yandere territory walks in. Because why not. Well, at least they dealt with the ex bastard properly. Like, proper court charges and all, so it was not as some feared, that they will sweep the whole thing under the rug. It did become nasty before they dealt with him, though, so part of that fear was valid. I just hope the yandere is left brokenhearted without physical injury for the main couple.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 1:11AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Unfortunately I've already caught up on this series...

joined Feb 2, 2016

Wondering is going pass slap in face Fallon in love hehehe

joined Jul 22, 2016

Wow, so quick. Confession already. I'm enjoying this very much.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Ahhhhhh! Wtf?! Why you gotta stop there ~~~~ ( ° ^°)_//|____|
Table flip. (But I will wait patiently for the next update.)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I don't like tsundere(both single and double) that much,but this is so freaking cute so far

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I don't like tsundere(both single and double) that much,but this is so freaking cute so far

I don't think these two are so much tsundere for each other, as both simply finding it incredibly awkward to transition from the previously established wrecker-cheated relationship to lovers, despite realizing mutual attraction on some level.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 8:41AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.