Forum › Posts by Ghaele

Ghaele
Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

screaming, though. what a beautiful chapter. gentle and dialogue unnecessary (almost). insane quality!

Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

"as if" ut-oh

is the 'as if' for the confidence or for the intention of allowing a kiss in either case? I'm excited to find out

Ghaele
Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

I don't think we're supposed to consider the one-shot to be on the same timeline as the series. The series does use some panels from it, but if you only use the information presented in the series itself it makes sense. "together online and in real life" is very probably just as friends. I imagine they wanted to do the same characters as in the series but not cover the same ground as the one-shot.

Ghaele
Jewels discussion 29 Nov 00:37
Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

I LOVE THIS
I LOVE IT

Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

the credits page bugs me. The feet are correct, the right leg is back supporting the weight and the front leg, the left leg, is swinging forward and hitting the pinky toe. Thanks for the hard work but keep your false criticisms to yourself.

Ghaele
Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

seems more like a nickname

Ghaele
Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

"That seems like such a convenient solution....
that the adults will get mad at us."

I think there is a lot of depth in that line. I'm curious how well the author's meaning is conveyed.

Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

Mm, looks like an interesting start- I'll be curious to see how it unfolds!

Ghaele
Akari Ijiri discussion 08 Apr 20:35
Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

Hated this...

Ghaele
Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

Ahh, yeees, this gets so many of my feels <3

Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

Who else stands like that? Peter pan and Robin Hood. You gotta be bursting with confidence and charisma ♥♥ Just like Sakurako.