Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I really hate that guy's self-entitled attitude.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

That dude is indeed, a POS. I kinda wanted that bottle to...

... okay maybe not lol.

That last page though. All of my "awwwww's."

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I hope with this we're finally through with that-idiot-arc...

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. This wouldn't be a Korea webcomic if not for the absurd pointless drama dragging on way longer than is reasonable or engaging.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. This wouldn't be a Korea webcomic if not for the absurd pointless drama dragging on way longer than is reasonable or engaging.

Sad but def on point, we'll surely be seeing him again

joined Aug 10, 2015

Well, it's the same for most romance work (comics/bd/manga/video) long and useless drama with absurd/shitty characters.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In the current context of people denouncing sexual harassment/rape all over the place, this chapters take a particular light.

And that so called friend of the ex is very sketchy. He listened to the altercation, didn't do anything and (I think?) took his side?

She's better off not seeing any of these people ever again.

But, yeah. Korean drama means dragging it for way longer than necessary.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 6:39AM

joined Aug 15, 2016

sue the fuck outa that guy, wtf is his problem

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I was listening to LOVE. by Kendrick Lamar when reading and I read "I want to be with you" when he was singing it in the song

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

It's really interesting how these past couple of chapters have gone. This newest one is kinda like her wanting to reach out but not wanting to make a big deal about it anymore or try to handle it on her own. The line in the chapter before "I'll probably remember that memory for the rest of my life" is really powerful and it shows up in this chapter. She can't recover quickly and she still is thinking about it. (That line in particular really struck a chord with me as it reminds me of my own things I've gone through so I got a lil attached)

Jang Mi at this point knows something's up(I mean it was pretty obvious) but helping Guk hwa get past this will be hard.
BUT MAYBE NOT BECAUSE WEBCOMIC

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Expert strategy for getting your date to take you home with them: contract hypothermia.

last edited at Nov 5, 2017 1:20AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Expert strategy for getting your date to take you home with them: contract hypothermia.

Worth it.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

aww, I just hope she said it out loud and didn't just think it. But she probably did^^
This was a great chapter, it has a great feel to it.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

So her fortune was wrong, getting closer to water was the best thing.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Dang why it have to end right good part no it leaves you wondering where she was talking to

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Worth it.

cough Buzzfeed cough

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

Well, that happened.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I too want a rightful excuse to undress my crush and put her on my bed

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

Is there anything more heartwarming than seeing the person you like in your bed? I think not.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

These characters are ciphers. The majority of their interaction with others consists of angry yelling and comedic asides, to the extent that it's impossible to get any real understanding of who they are as people. As such, this diversion into childhood flashbacks is essentially meaningless. There is no feeling of connection between the events of the past and the present impacts, because in the present there is no coherent sense of personality whatsoever.

Perhaps the author is attempting to rectify the situation with this flashback, but it's too little, too late. After 25 chapters of interaction, the main characters still lack identity. That is an innate flaw, not something that can be patched up by changing the presentation.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow that was something ....unexpected? and I'm not talking about the Spanish inquisition kind, I'm talking "OMG LOOK AN ALIEN!" kind of unexpected. Is not uncommon at all to have a shitty childhood but why brought it out now? we're still dealing with the breakout, the fear and this new relationship and now before talking about any of that (or maybe you know, wait until you recover from the fever??) they'll make out? is like they're teenagers.
Anyway, everything before this chapter was good for me, I just find this one out of place... Good to know that we still have like 30 chapters ahead

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Good to know that we still have like 30 chapters ahead

34, to be exact. And I spoiled myself to all of them... ;_;

joined Jan 8, 2014

I feel like the background on jer explains the title of the series...or is that just me...

Anyway, here-here for pillow fights...great ice breaker! Get hot and sweaty in bed without the(or before) the anxiousness/anticipation ^_^

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Anyway, here-here for pillow fights...great ice breaker! Get hot and sweaty in bed without the(or before) the anxiousness/anticipation ^_^

Yup, it seems the girls have gone to the Nanoha dating school. The best courtship is beating each other silly with non-lethal weaponry. ^__^

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

The best courtship is beating each other silly with non-lethal weaponry. ^__^

...provided you wear a Barrier Jacket.

To reply you must either login or sign up.