Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

who could be opposed to a harm with so many flavours of cute but I'm also secretly happy because I'm lame and only ever order the flavor of vanilla, or chocolate if I'm feeling edgy

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Lol first you turn vampire then you turn gay XD

I'm all for lesbian vampire harems too

You are aware that vampirism has been used as a metaphor for lesbianism since pretty much the inception of the genre? ;-)

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

You are aware that vampirism has been used as a metaphor for lesbianism since pretty much the inception of the genre? ;-)

Dem suckers tho(if ya dont understand just think about it)

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

who could be opposed to a harm with so many flavours of cute but I'm also secretly happy because I'm lame and only ever order the flavor of vanilla, or chocolate if I'm feeling edgy

I think that this manga is better off without a harem. But then I too like vanilla ice cream. But I like other flavors as well, like chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream... Hey wait, those are all just vanilla with bits of cookies added!?!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuri Girl 1001 posted:

I think that this manga is better off without a harem. But then I too like vanilla ice cream. But I like other flavors as well, like chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream... Hey wait, those are all just vanilla with bits of cookies added!?!

Mint is objectively the best ice cream flavor.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll never understand why "vanilla" came to be used to mean "boring". Vanilla is an amazing, versatile flavour, and can be quite bold. In culinary terms, it's anything BUT dull!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Are you alluding to a certain vampire novella that predates Dracula? ;)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan posted:

I'll never understand why "vanilla" came to be used to mean "boring". Vanilla is an amazing, versatile flavour, and can be quite bold. In culinary terms, it's anything BUT dull!

I think it means more like "default", so by extension boring, because the default taste/way etc. get boring fast and you want something different and more exciting (I personally don't feel like vanilla actually has taste at all, but I was told it is just me).

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's more of a "directly referencing" than an "alluding to", but yeah. :-)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

like Carmilla yes

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Every single girl is cute.
Except Aya.

Sure is Touhou in here.

I like the descriptors she uses for the class rep ("Diligent Cute") and the track girl ("Annoying Cute"). It's like D&D alignment only useful and not limited to two dimensions!

joined Apr 5, 2017

Can't wait for more chapters. I like the MC's attitude and personality. XD

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This shou is gewd.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Nana is super cute indeed. I'd like to suck her blood too.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

If the series starts with multiple love interests and finishes with the protagonist committed to only one, does it automatically fall out of the harem genre? I'd think that the label is dependent on how the protagonist's relationships across the entire cast plays out over the course of the story instead of a binary assessment over their relationship status at its conclusion.

last edited at Apr 16, 2017 8:34PM

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

if somebody give us a link to raw I'll be happy :)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

If the series starts with multiple love interests and finishes with the protagonist committed to only one, does it automatically fall out of the harem genre? I'd think that the label is dependent on how the protagonist's relationships across the entire cast plays out over the course of the story instead of a binary assessment over their relationship status at its conclusion.

IMO, regardless of the monogamous end, if there were several routes/competition before it, I can happily classify it as harem. :) I'm alright with both tho. I've had my fair share of harem mangas that ended vaguely so it's really pleasant to see one that ends the other way around.

I love chapter 14 even if I don't understand Chinese.

Does anyone know up to what chapter this manga is at so far (in Japan)?

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Just another bit of proof that yuri has already shaped the world.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

IMO, regardless of the monogamous end, if there were several routes/competition before it, I can happily classify it as harem. :) I'm alright with both tho. I've had my fair share of harem mangas that ended vaguely so it's really pleasant to see one that ends the other way around.

I love chapter 14 even if I don't understand Chinese.

Does anyone know up to what chapter this manga is at so far (in Japan)?

Someone told me 20 but not sure how accutate that is.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Sharkexpert12
I own the first two volumes, which is 16 chapters, so 20 sounds about right.

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

please....more....i beg....

joined May 6, 2017

I wish more updates on this because it was so adorable and funny story..

YuriCannibal
joined Apr 6, 2015

This series gets better and better. Was not expecting a love confession so early and from the MC first, and best yet it solves the immortality problem.

joined Apr 27, 2015

oh wow she just went for it

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

goddam i love this series, its the perfect balance of everything

To reply you must either login or sign up.