Forum › Posts by YuriCannibal

YuriCannibal
New Game discussion 01 Aug 17:06
joined Apr 6, 2015

48 is a different event and will most happen later in the season.

YuriCannibal
joined Apr 6, 2015

Feels like watered-down Yuricam.

...how? They are nothing alike besides the MC wanting to marry into money.

YuriCannibal
Image Comments 13 Jul 20:52
joined Apr 6, 2015
Hfglqvx

Man, I usually don't like to complain about people's ships but I feel sad about the ratio between CocoYaya and PapiCoco.

Still, cute pic though.

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 8:52PM

joined Apr 6, 2015

I don't get why authors give a damn about free exposure unless they plan to get their work officially translated. But this series doesn't seem like one that will ever get an official translation.

YuriCannibal
Yuri☆Kome discussion 10 Jul 11:21
joined Apr 6, 2015

Well that was unexpected...

joined Apr 6, 2015

With people talking about the two Pures eventually crossing paths, I assumed that the time travel here works like The Butterfly Effect where her mind is sent back in time to her body in the past so there is only one Pure at any given moment. No paradox and no self-rivalry.

joined Apr 6, 2015

more than friends, but less than lovers....best friends then?

I believe this line means "they like each other but are not dating, yet." If we believe what Pure is saying is the truth then they most certainly are lovers and are going to get married. But that's in the future and the manga will focus on their relationship and antics before they become actual lovers.

YuriCannibal
PAX 2 discussion 17 Jun 21:28
joined Apr 6, 2015

I think I understand the basic premise to this story but it's told in such an incoherent manner that the small important details are almost completely absent. Giving it a meh/10

YuriCannibal
joined Apr 6, 2015

I still don't get why everyone is in a tizzy just because two people pointed out that the girl is a slut. Dates lots of guys(fact), sleeps with guys after a short time of dating(gossip), kisses at the first sign of affection(fact). She's a slut, if you think being a slut is fine then so be it. Being a slut can be a part of her character too and can lead to future drama, so why try to deny it?

It's also funny you link Angelic girl considering The girlfriend was only thought of having dated only one guy and was actually "pure" anyways. Then the girl who tells her she is obsessed with purity finds out that her own girlfriend slept around she calls her a slut.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 8:53PM

YuriCannibal
joined Apr 6, 2015

That was nice ensing for them.

Now if only Mera finished Fuu and Ai's story I would truly be happy with this series.

YuriCannibal
joined Apr 6, 2015

This series gets better and better. Was not expecting a love confession so early and from the MC first, and best yet it solves the immortality problem.

YuriCannibal
Their Story discussion 14 May 00:47
joined Apr 6, 2015

Why did they get so angry at her for cheering for the other team?

Fandoms are vicious creatures.

last edited at May 14, 2017 12:48AM

YuriCannibal
joined Apr 6, 2015

Now this is the perfect kind of one shot. Cute, happy end, coming out, no need for a sequel but makes you crave it.

More please.