Forum › Kase-san discussion

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

It felt like my soul just gain an extra life after knowing they did it

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

sad to see it end but it was good read, I hope the artist makes more work in the future

Jinx%20avatar%20150x150
joined Jan 11, 2017

A great ending spot but wouldnt be suprised if it continued. This author seems perfectly fine moving past points that usually destroy other mangaka (high school graduation = complete mental roadblock for most) so who knows, it might move right into year 2-3 of college when Kase is allowed to move out of the dorms and they move in together as was hinted chapters back.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 4:59PM

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

This here everyone, is the face of someone who got some/laid.

^This. XD

I can sort of agree with the "this feels rushed" notion some have.
This chapter as a whole felt relatively unsexy except for one thirsty glance of Kase's in part 2, and then... and then... and then... Yeah, I squealed a lot and had to pause, go back and forth between the pages a few times, because Kase barely started undressing Yamada, but then Kase's almost entirely baredness took lead somehow...
Then again, yeah... before the timeskip, them moving to uni, we had several moments of Kase upping her game, inch by inch. Strawberry short-cake, anyone?
It's insunated both, that Kase kept her distance as well as being there to support Yamada. So for at least several weeks, they were likely not exactly dating and then they are alone and BOOM (or shall I say "bang"?). But the reasons for that were made rather clear, I think.

So, yeah, I am next to postive, that on re-read or for new readers that read everything til now in one sitting, it won't feel as "rushed".

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 5:41PM

joined May 19, 2016

That last page makes me feel painfully nostalgic.

joined Mar 21, 2017

So, yeah, I am next to postive, that on re-read or for new readers that read everything til now in one sitting, it won't feel as "rushed".

Could possibly be why i didn't feel it was rushed. I re-read the entire thing again before finishing the last chapter.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

YOOOOOO MY GIRL KASE FINALLY SWOOPED!!!!! MOST ANTICIPATED CONSUMMATION SCENE OF ANY ROMANCE MANGA EVER IT FINALLY HAPPENED YEEEEEEEBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

awww :3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This concludes the heart-pounding romance story "Kase-san." Minna-san, domo arigato gozaimasu!! Please continue to follow the adventures of new series "Tomoka-chan."
;)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

YOOOOOO MY GIRL KASE FINALLY SWOOPED!!!!! MOST ANTICIPATED CONSUMMATION SCENE OF ANY ROMANCE MANGA EVER IT FINALLY HAPPENED YEEEEEEEBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

http://i.imgur.com/P1QYppj.gif

I think it's implied that they've already "done it" a few times. Yui didnt flinch much.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 11:34PM by Nezchan

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/P1QYppj.gif

I think it's implied that they've already "done it" a few times. Yui didnt flinch much.

Pretty sure if that was implied then Kase wouldn't have had to ask like 4 times. Pretty sure this is their first time.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 11:34PM by Nezchan

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Marion Diabolito posted:

Where in the world is this ever implied? Are you sure you're reading the same series as the rest of us? The only thing that's ever hinted at before this is that Yamada looked up information on how two girls have sex and nothing more than that.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

So cute, the red tulips bloomed.
"Red tulips are the hue of choice to express that you are deeply in love. The color red evokes passion and romance."
Lots of blooming goin' on.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

The precise moment that Kase-san crossed the Rubicon:

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

^^^^
fitting avatar for that post tbh

joined Aug 10, 2016

is it over? Will there be no more chapters? I NEED MORE IT CAN'T END ON APRIL FOOLS OF ALL DAYS

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

I hope not... they still tag it as on-going!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There were also comments earlier in the thread about how there were more chapters coming.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, it wasn't the most swellingly romantic consummation scene ever. But it also wasn't a done-to-death cliche scene. It felt kinda real. I know my personal such scenes have not generally been heavy on the dialogue, you know?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Well, it wasn't the most swellingly romantic consummation scene ever. But it also wasn't a done-to-death cliche scene. It felt kinda real. I know my personal such scenes have not generally been heavy on the dialogue, you know?

I thought the same.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This concludes the heart-pounding romance story "Kase-san." Minna-san, domo arigato gozaimasu!! Please continue to follow the adventures of new series "Tomoka-chan."
;)

I'd read that. Heck, I'd read anything from Takashima Hiromi. >__>

joined Feb 18, 2015

I thought the same.

I actually thought it was hella romantic because of the realism.

I hope, as people have mentioned above, that it isn't the END end, though it wouldn't be a horrible ending to their story. They are on a clear path to happily-ever-after. But I just want to see more of the cuteness...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I hope, as people have mentioned above, that it isn't the END end, though it wouldn't be a horrible ending to their story. They are on a clear path to happily-ever-after. But I just want to see more of the cuteness...

Speaking of realism: I don't believe in happily-ever-afters, because maintaining a long-term relationship is a helluva work, so you can't just take it for granted. I do believe, however, that Yamada and Kase can make it happen naturally because of their natural compatibility, and showing how they make it would be so much more valuable than an abstract happy-end-after-having-sex.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I don't know if its just me.
I think this manga really needs some serious conflict, I see nothing but happiness in this one. when I was reading this manga, boredom gets the best of me a couple of times.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I don't know if its just me.
I think this manga really needs some serious conflict, I see nothing but happiness in this one. when I was reading this manga, boredom gets the best of me a couple of times.

I can suggest Citrus. :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.