Happylemons
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

This or this?

Yaaaay thanks! its the first one!

Happylemons
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

looking for a oneshot (i think, most likely) where the girl MC peeps/spies at her lady neighbors window and sees her naked/half-naked and something happens between them. that's all i remember sorry, and there's probably a lot of these kind so all titles suggested is welcome!

edit: i think this is one of the old ones, maybe older that 5 years, i think.

last edited at May 3, 2020 3:11AM

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

Did Kumiko and Shunichi-whatever his name is end up together?

yes, in the first parts of the movie but they broke up in the middle cause they both want to focus more on club, school, and future(uni stuff or smth cause they'll be 3rd years soon)

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

here is a closeup of the ring from when Asuka surprises Kumiko

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

Then during the new movie Hibike! Euphonium Movie 3: Chikai no Finale released April 2019 THIS HAPPENED!!!!

they are wearing matching clothes and accessories!!! THE DRESS BRACELET AND FUCKING RINGS

so what do you guys think??? is this a win?

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 2:35PM

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

From the spin-off novel Sound! Euphonium: True Stories from the Kitauji High School Concert Band published April 2018, full of short stories

Chapter 3
The chapter begins with a letter from Kaori Nakaseko to Asuka Tanaka the day before their graduation. Kaori notes that one of the only things she regrets was not responding to Asuka's question. The chapter then transitions to partway through Asuka and Kaori's first year. The two discuss the problems in the band, and predict the possibility of the Kitauji concert band schism. Later, Kaori confesses her love for Asuka, though not wholly clear whether platonic or romantic. The chapter transitions back to Kaori's letter, where she continues to profess her feelings for Asuka.

you can read the whole translated chapter here

a part of her letter says:

I want to always be with you, Asuka. I want to be your number one person. That’s why I’m showing my courage by writing this letter. It feels like my writing’s gotten rougher. Usually don’t I write prettier words? I really do.
Asuka. I’m happy I met you, Asuka. Thank you for becoming my friend. And if you’d let me, I ask that you please stay with me.
Asuka. Really, what could I write? I’m only writing your name and that wouldn’t convey my feelings at all. In short, no, it’s weird to say in short, but I’m going to be going to nurses’ school from the spring onward. You said that you would be going to a nearby university. And so, if, and really if, you’d like to, Ah, what’s this? Tears are falling onto my hand. Sorry If you’d like to Asuka, why don’t we live together?
I’ve been fascinated about splitting rooms with you for a while. Of course, I’m not saying the impossible. It’s just that I thought it’d decrease our living expenses. I’ll be waiting your response. Even if you refuse, please give me a response. Or rather, if I don’t hear a response, I’ll go ask you directly.

Happylemons
Kase-san discussion 14 Mar 12:46
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

2018 June 09

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-04/sound-euphonium-anime-gets-2-new-films-in-2018/.117003

I'M SO HAPPY THEIR STORIES ARE NOT YET OVER!!!! HYPED!!!

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 1:28PM

Happylemons
Kase-san discussion 01 Apr 09:31
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

This here everyone, is the face of someone who got some/laid.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 9:32AM

Happylemons
Anime season 22 Mar 12:28
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

I'm feeling confident about a second season of Kobayashi. I can feel it coming. Maybe they'll show Iruru then.

Happylemons
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

Not really #cheating Since the two broke up. Just saying :/

According to Ross Geller's famous line "WE WE'RE ON A BREAK"

last edited at Feb 28, 2017 6:05AM

Happylemons
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

I'm not sure it's the one you're thinking of but there's this chapter of Girlish Sweet by her that's more or less like that.

Thats it! THANKS BRAH

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 3:38AM

Happylemons
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

I'm looking for this Takemiya Jin manga.. all I remember is this scene: the 2 girls had just finished having sex and the girl told the other girl to apply ointment on her secret garden because it might have been scratched or something.

I'm not even sure if it's a Takemiya manga, but that scene was whats stuck to me.

Happylemons
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

I found a Takano Saku tankoubon. Her latest stories were compiled here. This is a RAW version and some stories were already translated by groups. Enjoy, if you haven't seen it.

https://nhentai.net/g/177777/

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 3:34AM

Happylemons
Jewels discussion 19 Dec 14:09
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

MYGOD I HATE MYSELF! i reminded myself that one of them is gonna die first. fudge. why can't i give myself happy endings. anyway, still love this story and couple!

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

I was expecting something good like After 9 or Love sign, oh boy was I wrong. Still like this authors art though.

Happylemons
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

The hands are bothering me. Theres something wrong with this drawing

last edited at Oct 8, 2016 2:21AM

Happylemons
Enchanted discussion 18 Sep 06:04
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JGHd0NWmGM listen to this while reading it

Happylemons
Parent Teacher Yuri... 08 Jul 15:08
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

Do you guys know more parent teacher stories? (yuri ofc)

I only know Ch. 02 of Sweet Guilty Love Bites and Ikenai Hito (the oneshots from tamamusi).

You can also suggest het mangas/manhwas if the stories good. Thanks..

Happylemons
New Game discussion 05 Jul 08:54
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

Doga Kobo and everyone involved did a fantastic job! Everything was so beautiful... I think I might have shed a tear from smiling too much! Here's to an awesome season!

Happylemons
Kindred Spirits Help 17 Mar 07:12
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

i have no problem with it so far, but quick google show this result. Try it
http://gameslopedy.com/tag/kindred-spirits-on-the-roof-game-freezing-problems/

Or try to play it in windowed mode. I had an exact problem with the first SonoHana games a long time ago, and playing it on windowed mode fixed it, idk why.

If all of those option failed, try to update your driver and what-not. Otherwise, ask for an assistance from Mangagamer..

Thanks for this! I tried it, no freezing problems so far! I hope it continues. Thank you very much!

Happylemons
Kindred Spirits Help 17 Mar 05:58
-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

Help, I don't know who else to ask! For those who bought Kindred Spirits on the Roof thru Steam, are you having problems with the game freezing or is it just me/my laptop? I checked the system requirements and I think my laptop passes. I can play the game but after a while the text will start to slowly appear then the game just freezes. I want to enjoy it continuously but instead I have to save my progress a lot 'cause I don't know when the next freeze attack will happen. Can you guys help? Thanks

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 5:59AM