Forum › Posts by kru

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

This just makes me love cats even more. :')

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Just read the last chapter that's up on the official site, and I'm actually pretty content with the ending, even if it isn't the best around. I think I cherish all three so much that I don't want any definite splits to happen, so that might be why I'm okay with it haha

Maybe someone'll make a doujinshi of this and have a real good twist on it though? That might be interesting to read.

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Thank god, I felt so relieved after rereading this update omg

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Patiently waiting for this to update.

Same, this is too good :')

kru
Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_divine_love_alone

Oooh, thank you!! I wanted to reread this haha

kru
Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

I'm looking for a manga between a girl spirit and a high schooler/middle schooler (Can't remember which) girl. I can't remember why the spirit stuck with the student, but they became good friends either way. Also, the spirit is in charge of bringing people together and connecting them with a "string" (like how there's a red string to indicate someone's meant to be with someone). I also think there was another girl spirit that was in charge of severing ties between people (cutting the string) and that spirit also had a girl student buddy.

I can't remember if this manga was subtext or yuri, but I remember faintly that I think there was the lots of hugging tag. Also, the cover photo was the spirit girl sitting on the torii of a shrine I'm pretty sure.

Hopefully I didn't provide an wrong information. Thank you!

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

i'm pretty sure they're pulling an april fool's and it ain't funny

120% this :(

10000000% this D:

20000000% this :'(

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

HIIIII! welcome welcome welcome! I used to be quit the lurker myself so welcome to our cute fam >A< and also you seems to be young to! :D I'm approaching those dayz were soon i wont be the lil one >H<

also forgot to mention that kannazuki no Miko was my second yuri anime every and i love it sooooo much its very dear to men XD iv'e litrally loved yuri since i was 11 OAO

Haha thanks for the warm welcome ੧(❛▿❛✿)੭
Yeah, Kannazuki no Miko is dear to my heart too!! Yuri is A++ stuff lol

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Welcome, kru!!! ヾ(^∇^)

Hello!! (。>ω<)。

I'm the ever absent zombie around here ;)

LOL please don't eat my brainnn

Please go ahead and tell us some of your favorite anime and manga, if you don't mind.

Oh man, I'm not sure if I can pick just some haha
I do love works from Takemiya Jin, Morinaga Milk, Otsu Hiyori, and many other mangaka. I love lots of manga in general so picking is hard for me, but two manga that really sticks out to me is the Kase-san series and Himawari-san. Too cute!! Anime wise, nothing really sticks out to me atm ヽ(´∀`ヽ)

kru
Kase-san discussion 01 Apr 04:05
Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Everything about this manga feels so perfect to me, and I can't contain how happy it makes me!!

kru
Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

When I read " Tomorrow didn't come for Kiyo ", I had to go back to that page a few times because, even though my heart started to hurt, my brain didn't process it. When it processed though, felt like I was hit by a train or something ;-;

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 3:58AM

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Hi everyone!!! After being on this site for years, I finally decided to make an account oops. I wasn't sure if there was a introduce yourself topic but just wanted to drop by and say hi. :))
I'm a junior in high school (yay SoCal represent), so this year being a stressful time, yuri is the way to destress for me. Also, I've been an avid reader/watcher of yuri since fifth grade. ( ´ ▽ ` )b (Fun fact, I figured out I'm not straight after watching Kannazuki no Miko, my first yuri, LOL and if ya'll are wondering, I'm bisexual)

My friends aren't into manga and anime, and the few that are, from what I know, don't like yuri so this place is heaven for me to meet people that have similar interests ❤︎