Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

joined Sep 30, 2016

Don't know why, but it looks better than the anime adaptation for me

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Don't know why, but it looks better than the anime adaptation for me

Is that not how it usually goes though? Anime adaptations have only so much money to work with, and especially with highly detailed manga artwork some downgrades are inevitable.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Okay, I definitely prefer the anime's art; all the shades of grey here make things hard to make out, and the characters aren't always quite on-model. Writing is a bit of a wash; the anime skipped some parts I'd have preferred they keep, but other bits are streamlined and the joke delivery is generally better

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 3:25AM

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Haven't heard of the anime or manga. But this seems to be pretty cute

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

One of the best day of my life has been arrived :3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Moe up the butt

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Didn't know this thing existed. So, for those who have seen the anime of this thing, is there any value to it aside of the blatant attempts at fanservice?

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 9:09AM

joined Jan 21, 2015

Okay, I definitely prefer the anime's art; all the shades of grey here make things hard to make out, and the characters aren't always quite on-model.

I think the issue with the greys might come from the scans. There's definitely something wrong about them here, but they look fine on my copy of the book.

Arisu%20avatar
joined Jan 30, 2017

is there any value to it aside of the blatant attempts at fanservice?

Amount of fanservice goes down significantly after first episode. Aside from that, Urarara is beautiful Cute Girls Having Fun stuff combined with a bit of feels, a bit of overarching plot/mystery about Chiya's mother, and quite eerie atmosphere of Divinations. Really good stuff, tho not gay enough (outside of that one episode when the girls do forbidden things in pairs and get wet).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Great example of a story that really doesn't benefit by the 4koma format. The opening is lovely, lots of room for the art to play and good pacing.....then everything just gets crammed into these tight little panels and everything has to revolve around two punchlines per page. What a waste.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Haven't heard of the anime or manga. But this seems to be pretty cute

yea, same here. Maybe I'll check it out someday? I have no idea.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

The anime quality is great.

Nothing directly yuri, but a loooot of subtexty moments. Saku x Nina feels semi-canon, the younger girls even want to pair them up. Kon x Chiya is more subtle, but they have their moments.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 2:04PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This seems fun

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Yeeeeeeeeessss!! Thank you so much for this. I was worried no one would translate it!

joined May 24, 2014
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Didn't know this thing existed. So, for those who have seen the anime of this thing, is there any value to it aside of the blatant attempts at fanservice?

i dont really see it as fanservice. actually, i thought it was a pretty good way of showing someone that has only lived with animals in a CGDCT manner. rather than depicting her as a feral scavenger, she acts more like cute animals that bare their stomach when they need to be apologetic/subservient.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

looks interesting. I think I'm gonna keep up with this.

Fb_img_1435237311840
joined Feb 23, 2015

nice , gabriel drop out, kobayashi, and urara meirochou.. thanks dynasy, from the bottom of my heart, little bit of shame though its a little bit too late comparing to gabriel and kobayashi..

joined Mar 17, 2017

please continue translate this cute as fuck manga, I went and bought the 4th volume even though I don't understand shits lol

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

People saying this isn't very gay are crazy. I think only Yuyushiki and Kinmoza can rival this show levels of gay, specially after that episode 8.

joined Mar 17, 2017

chapter 2 is released but not on this site?
*just got released here XD

last edited at Apr 13, 2017 3:55PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

SQUEEE!!! More cute fortune-telling girls doing cute fortune-telling things!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Jesus, this is not simply "moe up the butt". Maybe "moe up the butt within the butt", because this is hilted deep in the cute-rectum aaaand wow that's a metaphor I didn't expect to be making ever.

Chiya should just ask her animals for divination advice.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Needs "Chiya up Kon's butt" tag. :D

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Chiyas hair is apparently suitable sleepwear

To reply you must either login or sign up.