Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

joined Mar 31, 2017

Alright who to ship?
Kon Chiya or Nono Chiya, because this chapter was great for both...

Chiya x Kon is pretty much canon, as canon as Nina x Saku anyway. Even Tokie kind of gave it her blessing. Nono actually gets her own ship later.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That extra page should have been in the anime, it's a crime it wasn't. But well, it's nice best girl was back for a while, I wish Kokkuri could possess Kon whenever she wanted, not just when Kon called her, it'd be more fun.

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 11:42AM

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Alright who to ship?

Chiya x Kon is pretty much canon, as canon as Nina x Saku anyway. Even Tokie kind of gave it her blessing. Nono actually gets her own ship later.

Noooo
It's not Koume Nono?

Dang

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 12:23PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Alright who to ship?

Noooo
It's not Koume Nono?

Dang

Dang²

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Damn, those gods took the headband Kon gave to Chiya, now it's personal, hope Chiya gets it back someday, I don't remember that part being in the anime.

The art of Chiya obtaining her Kurou's divination is so much better in the manga. But why is she asking Kurou about Yami if she could ask someone that can actually answer, like Tokie?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The translation is finally catching up to the anime. Nice. :o

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I loved this part of the anime.

joined Jul 24, 2018

Damn, those gods took the headband Kon gave to Chiya, now it's personal, hope Chiya gets it back someday, I don't remember that part being in the anime.

The art of Chiya obtaining her Kurou's divination is so much better in the manga. But why is she asking Kurou about Yami if she could ask someone that can actually answer, like Tokie?

She did try asking Tokie, like around 3 chapters ago. Her crystal ball blew up when she tried to look.

Kurou is also the first clue she's ever gotten about her mom since she came, plus Chiya has that whole interacting with animals thing

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She did try asking Tokie, like around 3 chapters ago. Her crystal ball blew up when she tried to look.

Kurou is also the first clue she's ever gotten about her mom since she came, plus Chiya has that whole interacting with animals thing

I mean asking by her name, now that she knows she's called Yami.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Yaaay plot, i bad first thought she may be the rank 1 but now perhaps an outcast.

that extra page with kons mom is great, it looks a bit off on proportions with how long her legs are to me though.

[project-gxs]%20ga%20geijutsuka%20art%20design%20class%20-%2003%20[10bit%20bd%20720p]%20[bd96262b].mkv_snapshot_10.26_[2019.02.11_23.25.08]%20copy
joined Oct 11, 2018

Okay, I definitely prefer the anime's art; all the shades of grey here make things hard to make out, and the characters aren't always quite on-model.

I think the issue with the greys might come from the scans. There's definitely something wrong about them here, but they look fine on my copy of the book.

They most probably used Topaz. Period.

joined Mar 31, 2017

They most probably used Topaz. Period.

We used the digital raws without any extra filters. I don't know what the publisher did with the files before release, but I'm pretty sure it's drawn digitally, too.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Now that I think about it, Kon divined about Kurou back when the manga started probably because Kurou wanted Kon to be the one who tells Chiya her divination method. And it's not confirmed, but it probably was Kurou the one who broke Tokie's crystal ball when prying about Chiya's mom, I wonder what would happen if Kon tried it? How much Kurou supports ChiyaKon?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Now that I think about it, Kon divined about Kurou back when the manga started probably because Kurou wanted Kon to be the one who tells Chiya her divination method. And it's not confirmed, but it probably was Kurou the one who broke Tokie's crystal ball when prying about Chiya's mom, I wonder what would happen if Kon tried it? How much Kurou supports ChiyaKon?

I think you're trying to hard with that to make it work , but I love the idea lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is so nice. Wish we met the other Ura students though

1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

And the traslation finally reached aime's end, hope to see what happens from here.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm so glad Saku didn't call them perverts in the anime, made the scene a lot more serious and romantic, one of the few things the anime did better.

And now we're done with anime material, time for new stuff.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Saku, if you see everything as perverted, that means you're the one who's really perverted!

I can't wait to see where things go from here on out.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Yay! We finally have new content.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Maybe if you were more honest, Kon, you could say things like that, even Nono knows.

Omi appears and they left us in a cliffhanger, that's cruel.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So is this Omi?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Sleeping Omi is cute, but I was worried she wouldn't wake up during the whole chapter. We still don't know what she meant when she met Chiya though, she just introduced herself.

Oh well, at least Chiya supporting Kon is a nice form of flirting.

joined Jan 6, 2017

The chapter was good yes, but did you see bad girl Kon?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Bad girl kon is adorable

To reply you must either login or sign up.