Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san_ch26#8 it's obvious how she's gonna handle it when you get better (wink wink nudge nudge)

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me
S. O. S.

Av_184
joined May 10, 2016

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me
S. O. S.

so i wasn't the only one who thought about that song :)

anyway, just half of the cast? and here i am, thinking that there are already too many characters.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

My adorable yuri animal-ish-girl manga can't possibly be updating this regularly! ;)

Thanks muchly to the nice people responsible for this!

last edited at Feb 17, 2017 2:48AM

joined Mar 5, 2016

23th. Twenty Thirth.

This bothers me quite a bit.

it's the twentythirdieth

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

oh lmao i forgot to put in a TL note about that one -- her original bubble there is a reference to a song by Pink Lady that uses the SOS thing, but no-one would get that, so it became an ABBA joke

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Is Fuyuko from ch 25 is the one supposedly going to be paired with Aki?

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I get so excited whenever I see this. Please keep updating! You're doing a service to lesbians everywhere!

I feel like SaruxTori are the only pairing still going strong now... sooo many UshixInu sekushual moments going on my heart hurts... T^T when is InuxNeko, NezuxUshi(Ushi's a player!)coming again??

joined Feb 1, 2013

As much as Saru tries to maintain her hard-ass bitch act, it's clear she really is a caring person. Her interactions with Miss Rooster make it clear what a good girl she is deep down.

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

Why does fictional lesbians always makes me cry?

joined Jun 12, 2015

InuNeko ended today. Kuzushiro no longer in Yuri Hime. She will focus now on her currently running het series. Well, I thought this series was going to be as long as Yuru Yuri.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

InuNeko ended today. Kuzushiro no longer in Yuri Hime. She will focus now on her currently running het series. Well, I thought this series was going to be as long as Yuru Yuri.

Sadness. Did it actually like end because Kuzushiro ended it, or because it was cut short? So I guess what I'm asking is: did it have a proper ending, or was it super rushed?

joined Jun 12, 2015

^I didn't read that chapter yet. I just skipped through magazine to check what is there and saw the "fin." in the new chapter of InuNeko. Anyway you can check it yourself, raws are on yuri project board.

Edit: Okay, it's cut end. Maybe she will continue it somewhere else. Kuzushiro said:
百合姫に掲載するのは最後になりますが、どこかで再開したいと思っていますのでその時にまた会いましょう。
This will be the last appearance of InuNeko in Yuri Hime, but I'd like to find somewhere else to continue it. Let's meet again at that time.

last edited at Feb 18, 2017 5:06AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Another series cut unfortunately short. :-( How many chapters are there in total now?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Another series cut unfortunately short. :-( How many chapters are there in total now?

54, so scanlations are only just over halfway through.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^I didn't read that chapter yet. I just skipped through magazine to check what is there and saw the "fin." in the new chapter of InuNeko. Anyway you can check it yourself, raws are on yuri project board.

Edit: Okay, it's cut end. Maybe she will continue it somewhere else. Kuzushiro said:
百合姫に掲載するのは最後になりますが、どこかで再開したいと思っていますのでその時にまた会いましょう。
This will be the last appearance of InuNeko in Yuri Hime, but I'd like to find somewhere else to continue it. Let's meet again at that time.

Bummer :(. I hope she'll be able to find another magazine to publish it.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

54, so scanlations are only just over halfway through.

The number in Yuri Hime is odd. The last chapter of vol. 5 (released in June, last year) was 54. I don't know how come, but somehow the chapter numbering is different in the magazine and the tankoubons.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Are they allergic to good comedy or something?

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

inugami's publication history is an incomprehensible mess that means it's shown up in both print YH and the niconico edition over time, which miiiight be part of the numbering conclusion; I was scared of catching up because of how difficult it'd be to get all the raws but good to see I no longer have to worry about that!

--anyway, while it ending is sad, it DOES mean I have something to aim towards. And who knows, maybe it'll get a second burst of life online like Kase-san, or in something like Galette!

joined Feb 1, 2017

Aki is great third wheel/tsukkomi. But she'll probably be single forever.

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

I wonder when the hiatus will end... thank you for the great work, guys

ExInvaderRay
Previewfile_1606197467
joined Jan 21, 2016

I miss this manga :( still, I appreciate what we got since translating and stuff is hard work

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oooo~

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Oh god

Haven’t thought about this series in a while

To reply you must either login or sign up.