Thank you for the answers guys! :)

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

How to upload?

I can't find tutorial about it anywhere

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Is Fuyuko from ch 25 is the one supposedly going to be paired with Aki?

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Christmas comes early.

Is there is any relationship chart anywhere? I keep forgetting who with who

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Before I was against Otoya x Shiena becoz if they are in love, Otoya will kill her just like what she did with her victims.

After reading this, I come to understand and start to ship them a little. We all know Otoya can only feel sexual pleasure by cutting the woman but she only does that with attractive and pretty face. That is why Shiena is not her type, but she took an interesting in her and curious. And also you can see Otoya's eyes on page 28 it means she wants to kill her. And she realized that she can't (she tested to see when she put her fingers as a scissor on her mouth) because she found that Shiena has a pure heart rather than having a pretty face.

So I thought maybe Shiena is the only one who can heal Otoya.

I agree with you.
This pairing is caught in a twisted game of whether Shiena could fix / heal Otoya first before she 'grew up into a pretty girl' and allow Otoya to satisfy herself with both her appearance and pure heart (As in, her naivety) #imo

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

That... That one is very close, right? If she didn't find her by chance, Kurumi is lost

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

"... You wanna go, Moka-chan?!"
"Yeah! Yer goddamn right i wanna go!"
"Sorry, Ayana!"

lol

triple0
Image Comments 24 Nov 06:35
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015
Fumi

"You're like the moon. It's tender light shining down on me and leading my way" I love this part!!

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Awwwww

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

"Dragon Radar!"
"It's GPS!"

oh god lmao

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Trying to avoid mainstreams (like Boku no Hero Academia) and those that already said in this thread. Warning, some title contains Mature stuff

7Seeds
Hayate x Blade
Companions
Gunka no Baltzar
Black Clover
Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi (+ for cute art sytle)
Renai Lab
Bokura no Kiseki

I'm going to dig around my bookmarks tab and put more here later

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

I wonder how the OtoyaxShienya art book will look. I must say, that I was never a fan of this couple, but a story between them would be interesting.

Probably because they had like, no exposure as a ship. Otoya went out first and Shiena (lmao what's up with all these different spellings of her name) never had the chance to put up a fight, no backstory either. They're like, the two characters with the less screen time
I'm not a fan, but I don't mean it in a negative way, (in a neutral way) there's just nothing concrete about them, that would have even made ppl ship them, besides the roommate=ship logic of AnR.
When we'll see the next doujin, it'll likely make the ship more solid, Minakata will have the chance to fill in some blanks and details, like with HItsu/Chitaru's "death" scene

Their relationship is uh, interesting. Like here
http://triplezeroandapockerface.tumblr.com/post/148885683337/checking-out-preview-for-small-riddle-of-devil-5 and in the Drama CD. They are my second fav couple, only after HaruI!

last edited at Oct 13, 2016 2:53AM

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Small riddle 6, that should be a sumibanba focused doujin, will probably be released in December (Winter Comiket)

Let's hope that there's a 7th one that'll focus on Nio and Yuri

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

... small riddle 5 is the OtoShie focused doujin

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Guys the translator is a one man army, chill out. I know she's trying her best to release Small Riddle 5 as fast as she can. Let's be patient

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

They could create spin-off based on Team Sexy / OtoShie / SumiBanba alone and sell well lol

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Aki's so fucking done with their shit I love it

She really needs her own GF.

IIRC someone said that there will be girls named after seasons. Fuyu is the girl she's paired with, if i'm not mistaken

triple0
New Game discussion 02 Oct 07:26
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Hifumi, pls scold me too

triple0
Magan&Danai discussion 26 Sep 05:14
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Oh wow the start of their relationship is like something out of a romantic movie
i like it

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Oh wow this is so sweet

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Oh my god she posed too in the end lol

triple0
Anime season 10 Sep 13:53
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015