Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

Well at least now I know the date of release of the next chapter

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I still have no idea where this is going. Shi and Yuzumori could even be fast friends. Or Shi could confess to Mimika. Or Shi could be interested in Yuzumori. I still think Mimika has arrested development, though, and that Yuzumori-san picked up on it. I think that part is realistic. Mimika really doesn't come off as a girl her age. Mimika will never be a good Onee-san.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Looking at the earliest comments, we were all jacked to say "Get together, already!" but this is no "Stretch." If this gets a Stretch ending, I am fine with it. That's the best outcome for Mimika and Yuzomori-san.

felipe murassawa
Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/index.html

For those who don't read Japanese, I'd highly suggest waiting for the translation, as they are usually pretty quick. It's a really good chapter, so it'd be a shame to spoil it for yourselves. =]

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/index.html

For those who don't read Japanese, I'd highly suggest waiting for the translation, as they are usually pretty quick. It's a really good chapter, so it'd be a shame to spoil it for yourselves. =]

*dying*

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Going to spoiler tag this just in case... regarding chapter 10.

So I know Yuzumori-san was blushing for a bit here, but I'm not convinced she loves Mimika romantically. I feel like the last line should say "like" instead of "love", but it also comes down to how you interpret the scene, because I can accept that Mimika's 「好き」 means "love" rather than "like" since we know she's been building up romantic feelings for her. However, we can't be 100% sure that Yuzumori's jealousy is out of those same romantic feelings or not. She could merely dislike the idea that Mimika has other friends she is closer with than Yuzumori. It's not uncommon, and definitely plausible because Yuzumori is so young and also has no other friends.

Although I've been in support of Mimika's love up until now (I mean, only because it's a work of fiction), now it's coming down to what Yuzumori, a 9-10 year old, knows about romantic feelings towards another person.

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 1:31PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I'm surprised a confession was dropped so early tbh. I know it may be just "like" rather than "love" but still. I'm still loving this manga, alright...

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I gotta hand it to Yuzumori, she knows how to make the first move.
Mimika will be absolutely wet next chapter.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh shit

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YUZUMORI-SAN, WATER YOU DOING?! YOU'RE GONNA KILL MIMIKA!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Oh shit

Same

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

I was waiting for this since saturday, although I like this chapter I was hoping seen a bit more of the confrontation Shi-Yuzumori, now lets wait for the next chapter the history is getting really interesting

joined Jul 26, 2016

YUZUMORI-SAN, WATER YOU DOING?! YOU'RE GONNA KILL MIMIKA!

"Highschool girl rushed into ICU due to cardiac arrest; more at eleven."

joined Nov 15, 2016

I was trying to go to bed, and then I got the new chapter email...
Now I'm sitting here making reaction faces and knowing I have to wait two weeks to see Mimika explode.

joined Jul 26, 2014

KITAAAAAA

Neko
joined Dec 27, 2014

That moment when you try too scream but no sounds come so you hit your bed with your fists...

KITAAAAAA

Exactly.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn she beat her to it (O__o) She works fast to what she takes interest in >8) I like that

joined Nov 15, 2016

As it wasn't linked yet: amazon jp will ship internationally... https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4091892922

Pre-order Yuzumori-san -> more Yuzumori-san gets made -> happiness.
There's not even any ??? in that plan, that's how good it is!

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 8:38PM

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

looks like the table has turned

joined May 28, 2015

Hew hew~ But now gotta wait /:

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

this keeps getting weirder... O_O

To reply you must either login or sign up.