Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

OH, WOW! Mimika is totally gonna pass out, isn't she?

joined Aug 22, 2016

Next chapter is a time skip. Mimika is all grown up, married (with a guy) and has 2 children.

Then she says "Ohohoh man..I was so dumb for liking some underage girl! Welp! will never forget those fun days xD" The end.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Next chapter is a time skip. Mimika is all grown up, married (with a guy) and has 2 children.

Then she says "Ohohoh man..I was so dumb for liking some underage girl! Welp! will never forget those fun days xD" The end.

How can one single person think of something so vile?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I can see her saying that shit out loud and the husband being like "you what" and running out the door with their children under each arm

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

This chapter!!! I swear to god! I love all this fluffy stuff, but I secretly hope they end up fucking each other in the ass by the end of it.

You mean holding hand's at the end right?

Both can be done at the same time

Isn't one of them supposedly too explicit to discuss here, especially when one of the participant is an underage girl?

The h*nd-h*lding one. Too lewd...

It's way to early for this lewd content

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wow, you must be fun at parties.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Wow, you must be fun at parties.

The one who imagined an in-jail Mimika killing herself must be fun too..

insert self-triggered meme

joined Feb 15, 2013

I am mostly positive Yuzumori-san meant friendship (though I don't mind at all being proven wrong in the future, in fact I maybe wishing for it), but this could very well be the event that triggers Mimika's final form.

Final form: kidnapper.
But because she's an idiot, she's quickly captured by police, tased in the ass, and thrown in prison.
Yuzumori goes on to become a successful businesswoman and Mimika obsessively reads every article about her until one day where a picture is included with the article and she realizes that she's not a cute little girl anymore.
Mimika is found dead in her cell the next day, her bed sheets used as a makeshift noose.

All of you were being too happy, so I had to come up with something nasty instead!

Japanese police with taser? And confinement cells?

Wrong universe, mate.

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 7:15PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This chapter!!! I swear to god! I love all this fluffy stuff, but I secretly hope they end up fucking each other in the ass by the end of it.

You mean holding hand's at the end right?

Both can be done at the same time

Isn't one of them supposedly too explicit to discuss here, especially when one of the participant is an underage girl?

The h*nd-h*lding one. Too lewd...

It's way to early for this lewd content

Looks like you made a typo there *It's never too early for this lewd content

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 8:08PM

joined Nov 25, 2016

What a dick tease of a chapter!

joined Oct 25, 2013

Omg omg omg omg she just said that!!!!!!

Im so happy for mimika T^T

SHE OWNS THE LOLI NOW!!!!

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

OMG.

IT'S HAPPENING.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

"To be continued..."

roundabout starts playing

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

HOLY FUCK

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQFBYgwQW8
OMG its happening everybody stay calm everybody stay calm

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

"To be continued..."

Ah so nice to see another Jojo fans on this site

joined Aug 19, 2012

actually surprised this chapter didn't rank on dynasty's 7 days most popular given how much comment this series have.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

actually surprised this chapter didn't rank on dynasty's 7 days most popular given how much comment this series have.

I think the subject matter may have made a lot of people bolt.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I think the subject matter may have made a lot of people bolt.

Yeah, the amount of negative comments has decreased a lot, so it seems the a lot of people have realized that it's not quite their thing.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, the amount of negative comments has decreased a lot, so it seems the a lot of people have realized that it's not quite their thing.

I don't understand why people read things that they know they won't like. I mean I understand reading the first chapter and leaving a 'this is weird/shit' comment, but when they come again and leave something similar chapter after chapter then you gotta wonder what their problem is. Or if they have that much free time.

Regardless, I'm glad that those people skedaddled. After all, this is kind of a parody on the lolicon genre.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I don't understand why people read things that they know they won't like. I mean I understand reading the first chapter and leaving a 'this is weird/shit' comment, but when they come again and leave something similar chapter after chapter then you gotta wonder what their problem is. Or if they have that much free time.

Regardless, I'm glad that those people skedaddled. After all, this is kind of a parody on the lolicon genre.

Just think of all the youtube comments talking shit about people who watch "this kind of stuff", meaning the person who made the comment deliberately looked up something they didn't like, to comment negatively on it. :D

joined Aug 22, 2016

Closet lolicons, dude.

joined Jun 12, 2012

OHHH SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

"To be continued..."

I'LL BE YOUR ROOOOUUUNNNNDABOUT

with the release of the English dub on AS, I predict a large influx of new Jojo fans surfacing us.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

OHHH SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

"To be continued..."

with the release of the English dub on AS, I predict a large influx of new Jojo fans surfacing us.

I'll be brutally honest here. NO DUB CAN EVER LIKE EVEEEEER COME CLOSE WITH JOJO ORIGINAL VOICES.

ESP. OF DIO, SPEEDWAGON AND JOSEPH JOESTAR.

Just watch this, this guy was born to play as Dio.

https://youtu.be/muOVF89VfLw

It's like comparing giant with a ant.

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 11:23PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

OHHH SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

"To be continued..."

I'll be brutally honest here. NO DUB CAN EVER LIKE EVEEEEER COME CLOSE WITH JOJO ORIGINAL VOICES.

ESP. OF DIO, SPEEDWAGON AND JOSEPH JOESTAR.

Just watch this, this guy was born to play as Dio.

https://youtu.be/muOVF89VfLw

It's like comparing giant with a ant.

What are you on about?
If you're talking about original voices then you should be talking about this guy

To reply you must either login or sign up.