Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

So am I the only one into Yuu x Sayaka? Haha.

%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

Omg! I want so bad yuuxsenpai but sayakaxsenpai is cute too, what a pain <'3 sayaka is such a beauty

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Let me ruin the fun.

The actual thoughts in her ex's mind

"What the hell was that all about? :/"

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ more like
"Fuck, she upgraded"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OUCH! that fatality... Great special.

Faust posted:

ship Sayaka x happiness

+1

+2

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

tbh im ToukoXNanami to death, but im kinda falling for Sayakas side, Sayaka x happiness +3

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

3p ending maybe?

I really liked this special, I can't believe I could dislike a character so soon after introduction.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

So am I the only one into Yuu x Sayaka? Haha.

You, sir, just got one follower

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

tbh im ToukoXNanami to death

I'm hoping you didn't mix up the names, cus shipping Nanami with herself is kind of a hilarious thought

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Based Sayaka strikes again.

Although honestly, as sweet as it was to see put her senpai in place, if she is not seen again it will be kind of meaningless in the long run.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

tbh im ToukoXNanami to death

I'm hoping you didn't mix up the names, cus shipping Nanami with herself is kind of a hilarious thought

Well then again, that is one way to prevent anyone from tying her down with annoyances such as love!

Sayaka was pretty great here once again, but the faster the good ship SS SayakaxTouko crashes the better for her I feel.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I wouldn't mind seeing Yuu's face if she saw Sayaka and Touko walking along holding hands like that... Somehow I think she would not look happy...

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

While I do like Yuu x Touko, I'm not fully convinced when it comes to this pairing. I think it's adorable that Yuu is slowly starting to notice how she views Touko, but it kills me to see her have to keep her feelings locked away. Yuu is trapped in an all-give-no-take relationship where she is forced to tread carefully or risk destroying their friendship (?) entirely. Meanwhile, Touko is able to do whatever she wants freely with no strings attached. She can display her affection towards Yuu and announce her feelings towards her without worrying how it changes their dynamic.

Although I understand it was entirely Yuu's choice to let Touko do whatever she wants and to have entered this kind of unique relationship in the first place, it's really hard to blame her for what she's feeling now. All I can say right now is that Yuu is just stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But the real reason why I don't fully support Yuu x Touko (yet!) is because we don't know nearly enough about Touko. Obviously, since we've been viewing all of these events through Yuu's eyes, we know that her stance on love has gradually changed. Meanwhile, Touko's has remained the same for the most part. She's just having her fun exploring the thrill of being around the one she likes and doing whatever she wants without consequences. I can't blame Touko either because she is under the impression that Yuu is okay with anything. Basically, because I don't know whether or not Touko will change, part of me fears that Touko will never start to think differently about Yuu.

I like Yuu x Sayaka better for weird reasons though. For one, I like the idea that they don't idolize each other like how they both view Touko. I see some room for development for these two, but that would only work if Touko is unable to change the way she thinks of relationships and Yuu. Right now, Touko seems to be very focused on self-development instead of trying to understand the people around her. That kind of selfishness bothers me, even if both Yuu and Sayaka allow it.

I don't know, I'm kind of rambling now, haha.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Oh man, now I ship Touko x Sayaka. Fuk, they look so good together.

joined Oct 11, 2010

THAT WAS TOO SHORT!

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Every time there's some Touko x Sayaka, I always feel bad for Sayaka because she really doesn't have the same place in Touko's heart as Yuu. Touko blushing furiously when Yuu holds her hand in chapter 3 (versus Touko casually holding Sayaka's hand with seemingly no feelings at all) comes to mind, for example.

Also I'm probably super late to the game but I just realised Seven Seas licensed this and the first two volumes are available for pre-order on Amazon (first volume will release on 3 Jan, the second on 16 May). I've actually already bought the first two volumes when I was in Japan but I'm just gonna order the Seven Seas volumes too, to show my support and because I really just love this manga too damned much.

joined Aug 19, 2012

I'm ok with 3some end

joined Mar 3, 2015

so there's only special chapter this month?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Nice going, Sayaka!

so there's only special chapter this month?

Yes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can we put a murder tag in this chapter?

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

ship Sayaka x happiness

+4

Sayaka's my favorite in this manga so I don't mind the yuri ships that she's involved with (YuuxSayaka / SayakaxTouko) but what's the probability of a new (and suitable) girl joining the cast to give Sayaka a non miserable ending? Or maybe using some other existing female side character........ Like what happened in Ore Monogatari or something (Suna).

Dr_afcatele
joined Aug 15, 2015

(Why only standard couples as if that's the only possibility? I don't mind if the 3 of them end together...)

joined Oct 29, 2016

damn, feel a bit bad for Sayaka's ex.

hope she pops up again in the future.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

damn, feel a bit bad for Sayaka's ex.

hope she pops up again in the future.

Why though?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I was pretty amused by the ex's sigh of relief when Sayaka told her "she didn't know how she fell in love with her." She slightly misunderstood what Sayaka meant. X)

That was pretty sweet and awesome.

I don't really think we need to see more of that senpai, honestly. These few pages were more than enough to settle matters with her. For her it was a "phase", for Sayaka it was not, and if she finds something wrong with it, good for her. What else is there to say?

last edited at Nov 5, 2016 4:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.