Forum › This Girl Will Make Me a Woman discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if the artist is a friend of Morishima Akiko, or maybe worked with her at some point? There are times the faces look very like hers.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Don't you just love age-gap role reversals? I know I do.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"I'm totally going to hold her hand today!"

Woah, slow down there, madam. You should at least have sex first

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

I wonder if the artist is a friend of Morishima Akiko, or maybe worked with her at some point? There are times the faces look very like hers.

I thought it was her until I bothered to look at the author tag.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I thought it was her until I bothered to look at the author tag.

Same here.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

a junior in high school dating a seventh grader? um

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

gamagoori posted:

a junior in high school dating a seventh grader? um

Meh. Saw worse.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

She probably was referring to her as a "onee-san" which depend on context, can be a pretty formal way for younger person to address a bit older girl, when they don't want to be rude. Translating "onii-san/onii-chan" as "mister" is pretty common from what I saw, so it would work the same way.

last edited at Oct 17, 2016 10:31PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

This mangaka is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. And I really appreciate their commitment to doing sequels; nothing is worse than wasted potential for a good series.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

A good read. Not something special but still good.

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

"I'm totally going to hold her hand today!"

Woah, slow down there, madam. You should at least have sex first

LOL, I'm dead.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I liked this very much. I like mischievous characters like the kouhai, they're interesting, tho they're probably sorta annoying too.
And gosh, the title sounds so lewd lmao
Hngg I can't, those little smiles
Who's the one speaking here? Is it Towada/the kouhai?

Don't know exactly why she called her miss . . . maybe it was in an endearing way? Sometimes when things like this are translated, you might lose some of the feeling that the original was try to give.

Reference to author's high school days, so there's sorta that older feel to it I guess?

last edited at Oct 18, 2016 12:52AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

Hngg I can't, those little smiles
Who's the one speaking here? Is it Towada/the kouhai?

I'm pretty sure it is Kouhai

Reference to author's high school days, so there's sorta that older feel to it I guess?

Then "Onee-san" works perfectly.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

yeah thats what i thought ^. I had to look back at the author to make sure it wasnt her

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I knew that Towada was like Ayane from the Infectious Lust series, meaning those kind of quiet, mischievous, more flirtatious and manipulative characters (who are also paired up with a more naive, cheerful-looking girl), but rereading that series, wow, Kida Miyuki sure likes to have them be a little mean to the more softhearted ones, huh? Tho unlike Haru, at least Sana did get upset because doing that to someone is kinda bullshit

last edited at Oct 18, 2016 1:13AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

when I started reading it I thought I would not like it but when I finished it I quite liked it. gud job.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Average story.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Average story.

But a sweet one.

Cake is erotic.

joined Jan 8, 2014

doki-doki ^_^

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It's interesting how the other stuff by this artist doesn't look so obviously like Morishima, so it seems like this was a rather intentional choice. Heck, perhaps she assisted directly somehow.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/this_girl_will_make_me_a_woman#23

The art sometimes shows glimpses of Momono Moto's beady-eyed characters, but maybe that is just me.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I read this two times (once on yuri-ism and once here) and never felt like it was very morishima-esque, but now as I skim through it again I start noticing it. THANKS guys, now all I can think about is squishy morishima cheeks you wish you could pinch.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

She's the top player in our school

I wonder what kind of girl she'll date next

Top player indeed.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

It's so cruel how Towada made her wait for 40 minutes. But, I guess if you really like that person you would wait, I wouldn't though, I'd call that bitch.

joined Mar 15, 2015

I wonder if they really have such ridiculous rules, like breading their hear when they are too long, in japanese schools. Where I live you can basicaly wear anything at school and do as you want with your hair.

To reply you must either login or sign up.