Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

"I'm totally going to hold her hand today!"

Woah, slow down there, madam. You should at least have sex first

Now that I think about it... hmmm
That's sound advice...

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

This author is forming a pattern there with their character, with Towada testing Haru’s feeling, trying to make her bake a cake specialy for her.. making her wait 40 minutes alone to test her again... Same things happened in their previous work, the long haired girl was pretty insecure and wanting to test her girlfriend by forcing her girlfriend to come out to her friends, by hidding to see what her girlfriend’s reaction would be if she disappear...

That kind of behavior is, for me, quite annoying. Curious to see what a sequel will offer to the protagonists.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

i think I read something similar to this, with the girl and a woman operating an elevator, what was that title again?

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I wonder if the artist is a friend of Morishima Akiko, or maybe worked with her at some point? There are times the faces look very like hers.

riiight? I was getting the same vibe the whole time. not that I didn't enjoy this. I thought it was oddly.... cute(?)

edit: also also also 3 second rule. you fools.

last edited at Oct 18, 2016 2:36PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At this bottom left panel I thought "Oh... that kindof reminds me of Morishima Akiko"... then I read the comments here. Glad I wasn't the only one... x)

Gotta love those healthy cheeks.

last edited at Oct 18, 2016 2:41PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Rated AA for Absolutely Adorable

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

She's the top player in our school

I wonder what kind of girl she'll date next

Top player indeed.

haha i know what you mean

7236303-l
joined Jul 12, 2014
Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

i think I read something similar to this, with the girl and a woman operating an elevator, what was that title again?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wolf_woebegone

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wolf_woebegone

Thank you very much~

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

gamagoori posted:

a junior in high school dating a seventh grader? um

Meh. Saw worse.

Second year middle schooler would be about 13-14 while a second year high schooler would be around 16 so it's not the worst age gap though it's reasonably questionable.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Well, what makes it not as weird to me is the fact that the younger one seems much more mature for her age and the older one seems to be the less dominant, more shy type.

The fact that it's a work of fiction makes it okay. Plus freshmen dated seniors when I was in HS, and this age gap doesn't seem that much bigger (junior high goes through 9th grade in Japan).

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, what makes it not as weird to me is the fact that the younger one seems much more mature for her age and the older one seems to be the less dominant, more shy type.

The fact that it's a work of fiction makes it okay. Plus freshmen dated seniors when I was in HS, and this age gap doesn't seem that much bigger (junior high goes through 9th grade in Japan).

Exactly! My father was three years older than my mother and they met when he was a senior in high school (on a blind date, and my mother knew that he was the man she would marry... Love at first sight... Though she broke up with him before she went to college so she could have fun at college, then went back to collect him when she was ready. Yep... he was totally eating out of the palm of her hand... all their lives really... They were quite sweet in retrospect, but the making out in the kitchen was kind of embarrassing when I was younger. LOL)

And I dated a girl three years younger than me when I was a senior... (Then another one that summer after we broke up.) Just because the protagonist happens to be a Junior instead of a senior doesn't make the age gap worse. They are still three years apart and there isn't that much of a difference between 14 and 15.

The younger girl would be 14, BTW, unless her birthday is late in the school year, and the protagonist would be 17.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Just because the protagonist happens to be a Junior instead of a senior doesn't make the age gap worse. They are still three years apart

I don't mind the age gap, nor have I really thought about what possible ages they could be, but that's false actually.
If you just state "a 3 years age gap isn't that bad", well, it'd be true, in general. When people are in the thirties, or even twenties, 3 years isn't a big deal. When you're in your teens however, 3 years is way more significant. If a 14 yo girl had a 17 yo boyfriend, most of her friends would probs be like "ehh he's kinda too old, isn't he?"

Idk about you, but if Towada's starting middle school, wouldn't she be turning 13? I know for a fact that when I was in 6th grade, ppl were turning 12. So, Haru would be turning 16, probably. Unless the Japanese starting their school year in April changes anything, but that I wouldn't know.
A 13 and 16 yo dating isn't flagrant or anything, but generally, some people will express concern over it (as well as there will be those who don't think it's a big deal at all)

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I don't mind the age gap, nor have I really thought about what possible ages they could be, but that's false actually.
If you just state "a 3 years age gap isn't that bad", well, it'd be true, in general. When people are in the thirties, or even twenties, 3 years isn't a big deal. When you're in your teens however, 3 years is way more significant. If a 14 yo girl had a 17 yo boyfriend, most of her friends would probs be like "ehh he's kinda too old, isn't he?"

I actually like age gaps in fiction. I'm bias though since lesbian age gaps feel a lot less predatory to me. 3 years is a big gap at 13 but the fact that it's a joint middle/ high school makes it a more reasonable on my mind.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

the face the lil girl makes at end..

erotic. killer.

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Short and sweet. Very nice

joined Dec 30, 2018

Ewww don't eat from the floor

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Dreamy, silky, sexy

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This is fiction but the fact that there are some that are saying a 14 and 17 year old dating irl is not even a little odd (maybe even wrong?) is super off-putting to me. When I was a senior in high school, I could not even imagine dating a freshman, the difference in maturity is just so vast that it makes it really weird to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.