Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"My virginity has nowhere to go, but it sure as hell isn't going to you guys."

I don't know whether to be sad or relieved.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Okay I"m confused. Is there a (significant) age difference between Kanna and Tooru?

Because I remember Iruru being referred to as a child, and even Cool likens her to Kanna, but Iruru's apparently the same age as Tooru.

Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

Guys, you know that couples that don't have sex also exist, right?
In fact there's quite a few lesbian couples that barely have any sex, if at all.

last edited at Sep 19, 2016 2:04AM

joined Apr 30, 2014

Can't wait for the anime

joined May 10, 2015

In fact there's quite a few lesbian couples that barely have any sex, if at all.

Yeah there are a few although fairly uncommon overall.
Like most things it's just being played as a joke in this manga.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

More simply, how many people says "I won't ever do such a thing !", then end up doing it anyway and liking it ? Just because at this point of time Kobayashi says she's not interest in Tooru (or any other character) or sex doesn't mean she'll end up a single virgin her whole life.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

True, but generally both people in that couple share similar lacks of interest in sex. It's a lot more complicated when one is ace and the other is actively interested in sex.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

"My virginity has nowhere to go, but it sure as hell isn't going to you guys."

I don't know whether to be sad or relieved.

I laughed so hard! XD Kobayashi is firm in her beliefs so I have no doubt that she means it.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Can't wait for the anime

Only anime worth watching! Just kidding! (^ω^)b I look forward to it too.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

her hands reminded me of the Power Puff Girl's hands

I was thinking of that, you beat me to it.

Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

Actually, I think they're supposed to be Doraemon hands.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Why is Cool so fixated on the idea that Kobayashi would have sex with the women in her life if only she were a man?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why is Cool so fixated on the idea that Kobayashi would have sex with the women in her life if only she were a man?

In fact a couple of chapters ago she could have, but didn't run around having sex with all of them. As she states, she's still a virgin.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

In the afterward he was talking about Iruru wasn't he? Not Kobayashi? And Iruru wants to have kids, which is why she wants to turn Kobayashi into a man, I doubt she's aware of processes like IVF.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Their understanding of relationships are pretty basic. M+F =babies is probably the extent of that.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

In the afterward he was talking about Iruru wasn't he? Not Kobayashi? And Iruru wants to have kids, which is why she wants to turn Kobayashi into a man, I doubt she's aware of processes like IVF.

Considering that she didn't even know how to use a toilet before, that would very much likely be the case.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's a bunch of things though, first Kobayashi suddenly being sexually aroused after being turned into a man a few chapters ago, then Kobayashi's "virginity" comment at the end here, then the editor's note saying if she was man, Iruru would have had sex with her. It's a pattern that's rubbing me the wrong way, but I see how all of these points are defensible in context, so hopefully I'm just reading too deeply into it.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

It's a bunch of things though, first Kobayashi suddenly being sexually aroused after being turned into a man a few chapters ago, then Kobayashi's "virginity" comment at the end here, then the editor's note saying if she was man, Iruru would have had sex with her. It's a pattern that's rubbing me the wrong way, but I see how all of these points are defensible in context, so hopefully I'm just reading too deeply into it.

No I agree with you, it's annoying me too.

Blnjpmvciaahk9w
joined Aug 1, 2016

THERE'S GOING TO BE AN ANIME OF THIS!?!?! Screams With Delight On The Inside

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

True, but generally both people in that couple share similar lacks of interest in sex. It's a lot more complicated when one is ace and the other is actively interested in sex.

Fueko and Asuna from The Feelings We All Must Endure come to mind.

joined May 14, 2016

The fact that Iruru's Doraemon-style hands actually consist of many little hands crept me out. Also, who are those people Cool compared with Takiya in afterword? I think the tallest girl is Kyou from Furamapura, but have no idea where the others come from.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

morter posted:

Okay I"m confused. Is there a (significant) age difference between Kanna and Tooru?

Because I remember Iruru being referred to as a child, and even Cool likens her to Kanna, but Iruru's apparently the same age as Tooru.

Kanna is a child. Tooru is a adult. Actually I don't remember Iruru's age being mentioned at all until this chapter, so people commenting she is a child really confused me. Now that I think about it, Tooru explained that dragon's don't just transform, but rather take on a appearance that would represent their true self (or something). Iruru seems to act more immature and childish. So maybe because of her personality, more child-like look (minus boobs) supposedly fits her more and that is reason why she looks like that. (Or more likely Cool just wanted to draw loli with big tits)

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Good news, the anime will be aired on 2017
Animated by KyoAni!
And people think this studio is not yuri friendly

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Good news, the anime will be aired on 2017
Animated by KyoAni!
And people think this studio is not yuri friendly

Holy fucking shit
Kyoani
That's amazing, it's gonna look amazing
Lmao wow there's probs gonna be such a difference between the art and animation quality
Sure they'll probs be faithful to the general art style but man I trust that proportions will be decent at least most the time

last edited at Oct 24, 2016 10:15AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Damn, KyoAni gonna animate our yuri dragon manga. Totally unexpected.

Cool's art is replaced through. And they probably go full SoL with some drama, KyoAni style.

On one hand, happy because to get KyoAni to animate your material is massive. On another, how can they adapt the super duper adorable Kanna with non-Cool art style.

This and School Girls Strikers adaptation. Suddenly, really look forward to January

To reply you must either login or sign up.