Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Yer a lolicon Harry...er, Mimika

joined Jun 12, 2015

Poor Mimika. But her reactions are comedy gold.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This is taking a surprising turn

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Does anyone feel like the loli might actually be the top?

joined Jul 26, 2014

I wonder if the mangaka herself is an actual pedophile? The way everything is described in the manga feels so real and relatable...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Chapter made me cringe, more specififcally, this made me flinch. It was good, and intense. I thought it'd just be comedy and over the top reactions but that angst tho, rip. But I guess that's a good thing, that Mimika takes it pretty seriously

I wonder if the mangaka herself is an actual pedophile? The way everything is described in the manga feels so real and relatable...

Bruh.
Rip good writers and taboo subjects then.

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 4:33PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

omg this is getting kinda dark... why do I feel like this is actually some type of psyhcological messed up story instead of light-hearted? >.>

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Might? Please...we all know she is secretly enjoying seducing older girls!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I want to believe.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Come on, she totally enjoys being led around by a little girl

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Surprisingly appropriate combo of post and avatar right there bonkball

Anyways, the story continues to be hilarious and is so over the top and in your face that I doubt the author is playing it straight. The whole thing is downright parodic.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Come on, she totally enjoys being led around by a little girl

Isn't that common knowledge?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

As they say... Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

She might, you know, wake up in the middle of it and call the police or something, but nothing ventured, nothing gained ;)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Awwww TAT the struggle
Nice self-control there, admirable

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

i'm hooked to this series.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Am I the only one who thinks the main character's personality is similar to Lucy Heartfilia's?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

You can't fight the power of the loli! surrender to it!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

As they say... Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

She might, you know, wake up in the middle of it and call the police or something, but nothing ventured, nothing gained ;)

No please do not sexually assault the elementary schooler Mimika that would be bad.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Eh, it's not creepy until Yuzu rejects/resists Mimi. Which I don't think will happen, 'cause Yuzu seems like she knows exactly what's going on. The age difference isn't even that large between them, you know.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Does this manga hold the record for the most posts per chapter? Or maybe it's that other thing I forget the name of with all the angst and the new step sisters?

Either way I'm a bit confused it warrants so many posts lol.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Eh, it's not creepy until Yuzu rejects/resists Mimi. Which I don't think will happen, 'cause Yuzu seems like she knows exactly what's going on. The age difference isn't even that large between them, you know.

Didn't we already discuss that there's roughly a 10-year gap? That's close to the entire length of Yuzu's life.

And yeah, if Yuzu accepts it's still pretty creepy. But I don't know that the story is headed that way given the way its been written so far, especially this chapter.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Didn't we already discuss that there's roughly a 10-year gap? That's close to the entire length of Yuzu's life.

I believe what matters isn't the age gap itself but how young Yuzumori is. In My daughter girlfriend, Keiko is ~45 and Saori is ~15 so keiko has twice the entire length of Saori's life and it's not creepy at all, on the contrary, it is really cute. Could also take the girl magic flute and its sequel for example.

On a side note, I hope Mimika won't end up in jail too early, even if the path she's currently taking is likely to lead her .. to jail lmao.
This author is really good, both her story-telling, the pacing and her art are very good. Special mention to the latter, which is really stunning on some panels.

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 7:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We need a chapter to see inside's Yuzu's mind... The author is leaving that out so we can only guess I hate when they do that, that's why I avoid cliche romance manga and it pissed me off when at the very end they go like I like you too! from the very start!!

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 7:18PM

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

And yeah, if Yuzu accepts it's still pretty creepy. But I don't know that the story is headed that way given the way its been written so far, especially this chapter.

Yuzu is in her 4th year of schooling meaning she's 9-10, while Mimi is 16-17. So really it's a 7 year age gap.. it's not bad at all. Just Mimi's attitude is off putting, you don't know whether to cringe or laugh! kek

EDIT: I CONFUSED THEIR NAMES!!

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 8:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.