Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

literally every chapter i gotta pray mimika hangs in there and doesn't do something stupid

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

wooow in the teaser this same escene was fucking cute but man in this chapter was godlike maaan that was something else

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Aaaw, so cute. <3

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Why were we talking about TV tropes and tumblr lol?

Anyways, I liked this chapter a bit more than the others because it was less...I dunno, sexual? Maybe that's not the right word - the chapter seemed to focus less on Mimika's attraction itself, more on Yuzumori being kind to Mimika as a reason for her falling in love. Does that make sense?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I like it when T-shirts become dresses but I'm feeling conflicted now.

Me af

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

i wanna kidnap that yuzumori san!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Starting to get a little too repetitive, i was hoping the pattern would change after she figured out she wants the loli

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

i wanna kidnap that yuzumori san!

creepy

gross

illegal

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Starting to get a little too repetitive, i was hoping the pattern would change after she figured out she wants the loli

Not really surprising. After all, like Shinozaki-san there's only one main joke, that gets played out over and over again. I suppose there could be some variation if the friend gets more involved, but with just the two of them we're going to see the same pattern,

joined Aug 19, 2012

if you're reading this for the plot, drama, or character developments you're probably doing it wrong. Series like this are meant to be repetitive, its all about the moe.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 10:11AM

joined May 20, 2013

Also isn't this slice of life?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not that I can see, no.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nezchan posted:

Not really surprising. After all, like Shinozaki-san there's only one main joke, that gets played out over and over again. I suppose there could be some variation if the friend gets more involved, but with just the two of them we're going to see the same pattern,

Hey speaking of the friend... She is very cool with the whole thing.

Oh, you're lesbian? aaahhh.
Huh? You like the little girl? you're a lolicon Ooohhh.

She is cool or doesn't give a fuck that her friend suddenly came out as lesbian, in love and lolicon

joined May 20, 2013

Not that I can see, no.

Ah. That's the impression that it gave me. Like a 'daily life (of struggling to hold down your creepygross feelings) with yuzumori-san!'

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, you're lesbian? aaahhh.
Huh? You like the little girl? you're a lolicon Ooohhh.

She is cool or doesn't give a fuck that her friend suddenly came out as lesbian, in love and lolicon

I think it's more she's only had a bit part so far so we haven't seen much of what she really thinks, just that she left it alone for the moment.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think it's Drama but Slice of Life to a degree. Even SoL can have arcs. Also Yuri Crush, Subtext, and if we have a tag for Story S, Romantic 2-girl friendship type. It's innovative and hard to pigeonhole. I think of Watamote, Welcome to the NHK, Yuri Danshi. A lot iike Yuri Danshi. I am already cringing a little bit. The protagonist is very sympathetic. I left out Humor/Comedy, though maybe THAT'S the main genre. If people like cringe comedy. Main girl is kind of pathetic.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 6:48PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I can't explain it, but I absolutely adore Shinozaki-san. I buy the tankobon as soon as they come out. I wish there was progress towards her and Kaede, and i don't get any, but I still love the series that much.

ON EDIT: Yuzumori-san is more mature than Kaede.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 6:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can't explain it, but I absolutely adore Shinozaki-san. I buy the tankobon as soon as they come out. I wish there was progress towards her and Kaede, and i don't get any, but I still love the series that much.

I think one of the saving graces about Shinozaki-san is there's another aspect to it, the guided tour of Japanese nerd culture. That, and her brother is such an good guy.

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Ah, I get the feeling a lot of chapters are going to end this way. Something happening, Mimika freaking out, Yuzumori coming and being close to her. Then it just ends with Mimika freaking out from being close D;
I kinda of hope it moves a little further than just this though.

joined Feb 15, 2013

The funny thing is, Mimika actually is the adorable one in this manga. That slow motion banzai of her in chapter 6 was adorable like heck.

Girls are cutest when they are in required love, and all

last edited at Sep 23, 2016 6:53AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

Lol /u/ is comparing us to tumblr again, like come on guys you have better insults and you know damn well nobody on here is tumblr levels of dumb.

It was pretty bad a year or two ago, but I think most of the guilty parties have grown out of that phase and moved on.

joined Aug 4, 2014

I am not lolicon but this series is close to convert me.

joined Sep 9, 2016

ON EDIT: Yuzumori-san is more mature than Kaede.

Funny enough, we just found out Yuzumori's first name: Kaede. (assuming I haven't just missed it in prior chapters)

Also, first post on Dynasty! Yay, me?

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 3:27PM

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

You know I'd probably be a lot more worried for Yuzumori if Mimika weren't about as threatening as an overweight hamster...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
We all know Yuzumori san is the real predator here. Pretty sure real Yuzumori is like the cute little girl in this one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.