Remove the yuri tag please.

last edited at Sep 4, 2016 11:23PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

deviledge posted:

I'm getting trolled.
Remove the yuri tag please.

Why? It is yuri. One of main character is in love with other girl. Doesn't matter if it they end up togheter or not. Yuri doesn't mean "series contain 2 girls becoming a couple at some point."

002%20-%20acchi%20kocchi%20-%20tsumiki%20miniwa
joined Mar 20, 2017

I wanted a bit more.. yea you know

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Ohh, so Main girl ended up with a boyfriend? Who's Mashibo?

joined Feb 18, 2015

Faust posted:

free_crab posted:

the rare case where the extra just would have been better not existing....
but pretty good

There is "sequel" to it though.

Hmm how are they connected? As far as I know, it's just another one shot by the same author

Yes, but resemblance to main characters and setting is uncanny. You can easly head-cannon that it is after MC divorced the brother of the other girl and they ended up together after all. The fact it is by the same author doesn't hurt as well for that theory.

The main characters in that look kind of like the main character in this one's SISTER and the younger girl. Not the two main characters in this one. So it totally doesn't work as s pretend sequel.

I personally don't have too big of a problem with the ending as it is. When you consider the age gap, Natsuki would probably refuse to take Michiko seriously at this point in any case. She's still in high school. I also didn't see any indication in the story that she was at all serious about the guy from work, just that he was persistent. The person she pursued in order to make sure she stayed in her life was Michiko and the person she spends personal time with outside of work is Michiko. I'd say that, in the long run, she'll admit her feelings, because she clearly had them during the story.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hmmmmm not gay ebough. But I enjoyed reading it again :)

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

The problem with this manga is that the author can't decide if this will be yuri focused or coming of age type, it's like 80% of the story is yuri but in the end the author decided to drop the hetero path for one of the main characters in the After Story. It makes the whole story somewhat a dissapointment. Maybe this manga will be tagged as Best Friends, Best Friends Forever, Platonic Love, Friend Zoned, Friendship Goals or whatever deemed appropriate.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

What the fuck was that "after" for? It would have been better if ir never existed.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Hm, not sure if I would label it as yuri since the two chicks don't seem to be in love with each other. I got the impression they were but that doesn't seem the case. Sigh.

I wouldn't call it Yuri, because one of the girls literally gets with a guy at the end and there's no indication that either of them want to be romantically involved with the other

Meh never mind, was still a good read

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The omake was a slap in the face. Why.

^this

I'm just gonna pretend that omake never happened and created my own omake where they're happily gay together

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

All that buildup for such a trash ending. The tags are full of lies. Why I am here? Just to suffer?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Hmm.. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought it wasn't yuri, I feel proud for being a bit of a yuri expert

joined Jul 26, 2016

Having just read this for the first time, while I was enjoying it for most of it, the ending left me unsatisfied.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

The tag het should be added because the main girl is het, it's clearly missing and would have avoided many disappointments

joined Jan 3, 2020

Yuri crush is the most appropriate tag here. It didn't exist at the time this story was posted I think.

joined Feb 13, 2022

even with my yuri goggles on, i dont think this classifies as yuri.
one girl ends up with a boyfriend, and one tries to set the other up with their brother.
sure its to end up living together, but she didnt seem at all upset at the idea, or at the fact that she now has a boyfriend in the first place.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Messy and perfect for it. Sort of straddles yuri and subtext but didn't really matter here for the heart of the character's relationship. They have a nice set of complicated emotions that bash against each other. Though it is disappointing Natsuki just goes on to have a random boyfriend without any reservation and the story treats it like that's normal.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

It's funny how this feels fresh despite having been released over twenty years ago. I guess some aspects of human experience are timeless.

The extra was really sweet.

I loved reading this again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.