Forum › Cotton discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This was a refreshing read. I love it when the meaning of the [usually symbolic] title of the story (or manga) is revealed only at the very end. It stays with me longer like that.

Made me feel all happy and soft like cotton inside.

satyrandsiren
joined Jun 5, 2013

Hm, not sure if I would label it as yuri since the two chicks don't seem to be in love with each other. I got the impression they were but that doesn't seem the case. Sigh.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

not much of a yuri. looks like natsuki didnt like michiko in a sexual way.

joined Jul 23, 2013

The omake was a slap in the face. Why.

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm quite sure that the Mangaka is a big time troll, I was so sure that the ending would've resulted in yuri, but alas.... I was wrong T-T

joined Apr 20, 2013
Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

Way late of a comment on this one, but I felt like I should say something. Just because it wasn't mutual doesn't mean it wasn't yuri. Michiko clearly had feelings for her -- and probably still does, but Natsuki sees her as a kid and a girl. Sure it is a little sad it is unrequited, but it was still a good read.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

hmmm it was a really good read, and I would have been fine with the ending if michiko wasn't all "get married to my brother", "i'll take care of your kids", "it doesn't matter who you marry I will always be with you" etc... just felt a little hollow since :P like her dedication though

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

The omake was a slap in the face. Why.

^this

joined May 3, 2014

nop i don't think this is yuri......ok but I'm glad that they show only there relationship. even wen the yuri was sooooo LOW

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I might try applying to remove the yuri tag so new readers' expectations are not disappointed... toddles off

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Just got here because of a certain comment as well.

I think it's still yuri having one of the partners being a bisexual, in a sense.
I still believe that Natsuki got some feelings towards Michiko, in one way or another.
Just not having that "commitment" level between the two.

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

the manga was ok but somehow i feel like i got trolled i don't think this was yuri it didn't felt that way to me

joined Feb 15, 2015

loved the art, loved the plot, loved everything bout it!!!!!!!!!!! sad they didnt get together but that was a nice ending anyway..

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Gah, this was the one Konno Kita story that I REALLY wanted to be a yuri.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

That extra.... stabbed me..... This was a great read though. So sweet. I loved it

Crab
joined Oct 7, 2014

the rare case where the extra just would have been better not existing....
but pretty good

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

free_crab posted:

but pretty good

There is "sequel" to it though.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

free_crab posted:

but pretty good

Hmm how are they connected? As far as I know, it's just another one shot by the same author

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

free_crab posted:

but pretty good

Hmm how are they connected? As far as I know, it's just another one shot by the same author

Yes, but resemblance to main characters and setting is uncanny. You can easly head-cannon that it is after MC divorced the brother of the other girl and they ended up together after all. The fact it is by the same author doesn't hurt as well for that theory.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Jeez... Just go and brake up your boyfriend and let the power of Yuri reign in your relationship...

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

Read the first comment in case it's a sad or bad story, seems fine, Read the story, seems cute, finish the story, wha the it end just like that whaaaatf wha kinda ending was that T. T

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 8:01AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sevensoulz posted:

Read the first comment in case it's a sad or bad story, seems fine, Read the story, seems cute, finish the story, wha the it end just like that whaaaatf wha kinda ending was that T. T

Read this and treat it as sequel. You're welcome.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Sevensoulz posted:

Eh, if only ...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Utoptia posted:

Sevensoulz posted:

Eh, if only ...

Works just fine for me. Same author and uncanny similarity with characters and setting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.