Forum › Kase-san discussion

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

ooh, someone switched the drama lights on!

joined Sep 11, 2014

Oh heeeelllllllllll noooo

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

All in all, I'd really like for Miwaki to show some consideration for poor Yamada and stop ranting about how Inoue must be Kase's ex. True or not, she should be aware that this cause nothing but grief and angst to yamada, it really feels like it's intentional...

Yeah, this was really annoying me. She knows what Yamada's like; why is she constantly telling her that she's got a super-hot ex to compete with to keep Kase's attention?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

How can Kase possibly be so sweet and innocent and yet so hawt and thirsty? :3

And yet this is why I love the series, because as a rule high schoolers are all horny idiots. I absolutely believe these dorks could be real high schoolers. Same reason I liked Youka so much in Kindred Spirits

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Senpai seemed really nice at first and that last line took me by surprise.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

also I thought about it a little, and went back to re-read chapter 6 where we first see Inoue.. I guess i'm not super worried or mad at her. I mean, it seems like she just wants to be alone with kase-san because they've stayed friends, and wants some competitive spirit between them, that's all fine and dandy.

kind of like how if you want to hang out with your friend and they suddenly decide to bring along a significant other/friend they don't really know when you just wanted to spend time with them.. so I can understand where Inoue is coming from, but she should have been a little less aggressive about it. But because Yamada assumes they dated (which I doubt, like many others here), she's extra tense and probably made Inoue unsettled too.

I just kind of hope this is sort of what's going on, and Inoue is actually a nice person that Yamada might come to like too once things are cleared up or something..

joined Feb 23, 2016

I need more (((o(゚▽゚)o))) I can see all that drama running towards kase~ ・'(゚▽゚)' Raise that Yuri flag Yamada!! (≧∇≦)

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 12:14AM

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This senpai is really pissing me off -__- Go away so our girls can enjoy lovey dovey time ok! Stop third wheeling!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hope Yamada kicks her in the ankle.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

... huh.

I wonder if this is one of those things were senpai is just "testing" Yamada for whatever weird reason. Well either way, Inoue's personality is so hard to grasp at this point that I guess I will just go with that "...huh" gut reaction and wait for how this whole thing will go down!

Also, some of you keep calling megane-chan Miwaki, but surely it is Mikawa right?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Let's hope Yamada actually gets to speak her mind this time

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

"friend from class"

Kase-san what are you doing

kase stahp

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Regardless they dated or not, I think is pretty damn clear Inoe has her sights set on Kase. Poor Yamada.

Kase's faux pass didn't help either.

joined Apr 22, 2014

I've started to picture Yamada's reactions as being quite like this character's:
http://images.geeknative.com.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/time-of-eve-robot.jpg

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Am I the only one that find interesting that Kase, who's head over heals for Yamada, didn't introduce her as her girlfriend to Inoue who's supposedly her ex-girlfriend and thus should know Kase is into girls ?

Usually, you go for the "friend" introduction when you don't want people to figure out your gay. Makes me think that not only Kase never dated Inoue, but also never tell her that she like girls. Well, could also be that she was overly cautious of being on school grounds, so there might be a risk of someone coming within earshot. Also, it feels that Yamada is especially hurt by that introduction exactly because she's so set on Inoue being Kase's ex-girlfriend that she would have feel natural to be introduced as her girlfriend.

As for Inoue, I reserve my judgement for now... She did come across rude about the "don't get in my way" comment, but might just be because she was looking forward to have a proper run with Kase without any distraction and she doesn't like having Yamada tagging along for no evident reason. Maybe she also feels that if she wins against Kase with Yamada around, there's a chance her win might be caused by Kase being distracted by Yamada.

Or, plot twist : Inoue actually has the hots for Yamada as well (the "I" quickly changed to Kase when mentioning noticing her on the side) and would get distracted by Yamada just as much so she doesn't want that. Would be kinda fun, the two of them running around poorly because both trying to sneak peeks at Yamada in the middle of it. XD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I love the faces Yamada makes

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I think it's important not to let the very last line distract you from everything else she said in that page.

I'm thinking that Inoue came back for the school festival ONLY to race Kase one last time.
She says that she doesn't know what Yamada is thinking, due to her never having joined a club, I see it as a "you never had the chance to have a real rivalry" kind of statement.
I believe the request for Yamada to stay out of their way is her saying that her rivalry with Kase is a very personal matter to her. She wants it to stay something exclusively between Kase and herself, and not have anyone else involved.

I think Inoue is very passionate about her perceived rivalry with Kase. I wouldn't be surprised if she demands Yamada leaves during the race and Kase goes along with it (we all know how clueless and tone-deaf Kase can be ;p)
I see this lasting another 2 chapters, with it being resolved at the end of chapter 21.

edit: looking back at page 16, the fact that she starts saying "I.." and then switches to "Kase-san always saw that on the way home from school." actually makes me think that Inoue pointed Yamada out to Kase on their walks home, and then that's when Kase actually started crushing on Yamada. I'm starting to think Inoue actually knows Yamada is Kase's girlfriend, or at least suspects it.
What this means for Inoue's feelings towards Kase I have no idea, but it does make me think that she knows Kase could be distracted by Yamada while they run.

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 3:08AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

edit: looking back at page 16, the fact that she starts saying "I.." and then switches to "Kase-san always saw that on the way home from school." actually makes me think that Inoue pointed Yamada out to Kase on their walks home, and then that's when Kase actually started crushing on Yamada.

Nah, chapter 6 showed that it's after Kase noticed Yamada doing her best by herself as plant appointee (and trying to peek at her undies in the process) that she went to Inoue to clear things up and became friends with her. So I take it more than either Inoue noticed Yamada on her own, or noticed that Kase kept drooling at Yamada on their way home. :p

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
joined Jun 12, 2015

So we are finally up to date with Kase-san?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So we are finally up to date with Kase-san?

Aside from the Summer & Kase-san doujin, pretty much. Out of interest, is the "4koma" listed in the index different from Rival & Kase-san?

edit: got 'em mixed up

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 6:39AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Aside from the Chocolate & Kase-san doujin, pretty much. Out of interest, is the "4koma" listed in the index different from Rival & Kase-san?

The Chocolate & Kase-san is translated, it's chapter 5.5. Only the 4koma Summer & Kase-san isn't.

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 5:58AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So just to check, Summer & Kase-san is the 4-koma in question, right?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Like I wrote and like it's on the page where the series is. Granted, it could be wrong on the page but, I doubt it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Like I wrote and like it's on the page where the series is. Granted, it could be wrong on the page but, I doubt it.

Well it's kinda listed like they're seperate things. It probably made more sense when the other untranslated chapters were listed under Volume 4(?).

To reply you must either login or sign up.